over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthelator while flat?

RipD2DBone

Registered
If you're flat but very lean and use Synthelator will it help you obtain that hard vascular look?

RipD2DBone said:
If you're flat but very lean and use Synthelator will it help you obtain that hard vascular look?

What do you mean by flat. ie thickness of chest.

Re: Re: Synthelator while flat?

iceman said:

What do you mean by flat. ie thickness of chest.

Smooth looking instead of vascular as if you aren't carbed up enough or as if you've spilled over from taking in to many carbs.

Yes it will work. It works by sucking in all the oxygen into the veins, so that's how they increase in size.
Of course, the effect is even more noticeble if you are full.

AMP

RipD & Big A,

AMP is a potent vasodilaltor - it acts on the smooth muscle of the vasculature, relaxing it so the vessels increase in diameter. I can't imaging that it would increasing oxygen uptake (except by acting as a bronchodilator), increasing Hemoglobin O2 binding affinity or O2 saturation in the plasma.

Regardless, I would imagine that it would help if you're flat. If you're smoothed out a bit I would imagine it would help, too. By increasing the size of the vessels (increaseing "vascualr space") it would pull more fluid into the vessels and out from the interstitial space (and from under the skin!).

-Randy

Re: AMP

homonunculus said:
RipD & Big A,

AMP is a potent vasodilaltor - it acts on the smooth muscle of the vasculature, relaxing it so the vessels increase in diameter. I can't imaging that it would increasing oxygen uptake (except by acting as a bronchodilator), increasing Hemoglobin O2 binding affinity or O2 saturation in the plasma.

Regardless, I would imagine that it would help if you're flat. If you're smoothed out a bit I would imagine it would help, too. By increasing the size of the vessels (increaseing "vascualr space") it would pull more fluid into the vessels and out from the interstitial space (and from under the skin!).

-Randy

There's a definete oxygen uptake as extreme hyperventilation occurs almost immediately after the shot for about 45-60min.

Well I'm using it tomorrow. I'm very lean but hardly any vascularity when relaxed. I'll let you guys know how well it works on bringing out my vascularity. I'm competing against one of Dave Palumbo's clients. Wish me luck.

Bump

Something I noticed on my buddy, he took the synthelator blah blah balh, on stage 1hr later as he posed he kept getting fuller and fuller. He didnt carb up enough and looked the fullest he ever has (he has done 4 other shows) and this was the only thing he did different from his other previous carb ups. So it works, but i would carb up best you can also.

Thanks Mojo... I can't wait to see the effects. How long did it take to become vascular and how long did it last?

Re: Re: AMP

Big A said:

There's a definete oxygen uptake as extreme hyperventilation occurs almost immediately after the shot for about 45-60min.

UMMMM okay *EXTREME HYPERVENTILATION* for 45 min after ??? not such a good thing ?! what if your ass is hyperventialting while on stage??? wanna use it for my show, but............................................

Re: Re: Re: AMP

musclebelly said:

UMMMM okay *EXTREME HYPERVENTILATION* for 45 min after ??? not such a good thing ?! what if your ass is hyperventialting while on stage??? wanna use it for my show, but............................................

I told you, if you aren't careful, you can hit the floor backstage. It seems like good stuff but you must be careful.

Skip

Re: Re: Re: Re: AMP

Skip said:

I told you, if you aren't careful, you can hit the floor backstage. It seems like good stuff but you must be careful.

Skip

I KNOW I KNOW just nerevous bro

Skip said:

Skip

Exactly. That's why you take it 1 hour or more before going on stage. Also, don't take it if you're an asthmatic or have any kind of heart condition!

Re: Re: AMP

Big A said:

Big A,

I know what you're getting at. Hyperventilation will happen d/t effects on the brain stem (respiratory control centers - goes along with the bronchodilation), but this does not increase O2 uptake. Hyperventilation is defined as ventilation that *exceeds* that which is required for oxygen uptake. Hemoglobin is 96+% saturated at rest an doesn't decrease except during extreme circumstances (e.g., exercising at altitude). The only increase in oxygen uptake will come from the O2 cost of breathing, which will be minimal. There will not be significantly more O2 in the system, and not enough to make fill up the veins.

Not doubting that it works, though. I wouldn't be surprised if breathing into a bag would help those who feel light-headed after the shot....

-Randy

Re: Re: Re: AMP

homonunculus said:

Big A,

I know what you're getting at. Hyperventilation will happen d/t effects on the brain stem (respiratory control centers - goes along with the bronchodilation), but this does not increase O2 uptake. Hyperventilation is defined as ventilation that *exceeds* that which is required for oxygen uptake. Hemoglobin is 96+% saturated at rest an doesn't decrease except during extreme circumstances (e.g., exercising at altitude). The only increase in oxygen uptake will come from the O2 cost of breathing, which will be minimal. There will not be significantly more O2 in the system, and not enough to make fill up the veins.

Not doubting that it works, though. I wouldn't be surprised if breathing into a bag would help those who feel light-headed after the shot....

-Randy

OK, so the veins will enlarge just as much, irrespective of the amount of 'breathing' one does? In that case, as you said, if a paperbag works, the veins would increase just as much, and the scary part of taking it (hyperventilation) wouldn't occur. Neither would passing out when the dose is too high?

Big A said:

OK, so the veins will enlarge just as much, irrespective of the amount of 'breathing' one does? In that case, as you said, if a paperbag works, the veins would increase just as much, and the scary part of taking it (hyperventilation) wouldn't occur. Neither would passing out when the dose is too high?

Yep. I can't guarantee that it would prevent passing out in all cases, but it should help (by normalizing blood CO2 and control of breathing). The AMP would still be there, cauing the veins to dilate as well as acting to increase respiration, but using the bag should keep things under control, if needed.

Dunno that I would consider this as a way to take even greater doses (inject more and simply breath out of the bag). I think you might lose a few places w/ the judges if your highly vascular arm were holding a grocery bag to your head during your routine... ;)

-Randy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity