over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthelator

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Who has used this and what can you say about the product and effects? The amounts you used and the shortness of breath I'm reading about? I went to the thread and read up on it but the thread is ten years old. I was just hoping to get some responses from members that I recognize. I'm considering this for my up coming show.

Thanks, CG

Who has used this and what can you say about the product and effects? The amounts you used and the shortness of breath I'm reading about? I went to the thread and read up on it but the thread is ten years old. I was just hoping to get some responses from members that I recognize. I'm considering this for my up coming show.

Thanks, CG

If you use it trial run it first. I would personally try 5ml first time to see how you respond. Perhaps try the other 5 ml a few weeks later (might as well as you have it remaining). If all goes well then do 10ml on your contest day.

I have experimented with it pre workout at 1-3ml and also tried 5ml a lone to gauge it's effects on increased vascularity. Honestly it's no joke so that's why I say don't just bang 10ml on your contest day 1st time using. I wouldn't be using it the last 4 weeks (at least) of your contest prep though so you have a break from the trial and show day.

5ml was easy to inject and gave me no issues whatsoever. I felt light headed straightaway so had to sit down. I felt a tightness in my neck and a shortness of breath. I think it was about 15mins (maybe less) in and all my muscles started to feel tighter and tighter. The vascularity increased and I think it was about 1 hour in that it was ridiculous. I also went very red too. Not sure when you are competing but I will be using it again in about 4 weeks so I will be able to provide more details then. I just mean the exact times of things I have forgotten but the above is about right. I have posted about it in the past so could look up the details again.I think I also felt some pressure in my chest (and neck) when I done the 5ml. Big A has posted before that some guys have passed out using it... especially when using more than 10ml in a short time period.

Caffeine can negatively effect it's results but I have used it with pre workout powder and still got great results. Everyones respond seems different but I have a feeling you will be a high responder. You are already extremely lean and vascular so the results will likely be super freaky. If you use it let me know how you get on.

The heavy breathing scares me. Feeling in the neck? Is it anything like when you get hit injecting tren? I'm very susceptible to that and have to do tren with a slin needle. I just don't want to be taken to my knees gasping for air..

CG

The heavy breathing scares me. Feeling in the neck? Is it anything like when you get hit injecting tren? I'm very susceptible to that and have to do tren with a slin needle. I just don't want to be taken to my knees gasping for air..

CG

I have been hit bad a few times with tren but it's very rare for me. Synthelator is slightly different. With synthelator there was no coughing but just a shortness of breath. My neck felt very tight like a pressure... it's the back of the neck not the front. If you are concerned then maybe try 4ml first time and 6 ml the second time just to see how you respond.

I didn't want to make a new thread since it's the same topic. How do you do this with the spray tan on? I'm thinking skin prep/alcohol swap. Would this mess up your tan as well as touch ups if you get it outside of the trunks coverage in the glutes?

It's the only Synthetek product that I have every purchased that I can not say something positive about.

Perhaps I'm a non-responder, but it did absolutely nothing for me when I used it for my 2013 competition.

I had a hot flash and was short of breath for about 15 minutes, but nothing on vascularity.

Last edited:
It's the only Synthetek product that I have every purchased that I can not say something positive about.

Perhaps I'm a non-responder, but it did absolutely nothing for me when I used it for my 2013 competition.

I had a hot flash and was short of breath for about 15 minutes, but nothing on vascularity.

From my old research, this stuff burns carbs like a mofo. I think your carb intake has to be pretty freakin high show day to really get the reward. I could be completely wrong but I think I read those who don't get the effect TYPICALLY are loading with lower carbs, not super high quick sugars.

I didn't want to make a new thread since it's the same topic. How do you do this with the spray tan on? I'm thinking skin prep/alcohol swap. Would this mess up your tan as well as touch ups if you get it outside of the trunks coverage in the glutes?

Make sure everything else is sterile but just don't use alcohol swabs on your body.

I have researched this a fair amount and like anything people can vary in regards to response. Carbs can come into it and I have read caffeine consumption can effect response. I have always had carbs in me when using but caffeine didn't seem to make much difference for me. It's crazy to me how some guys don't feel much as this is probably the strongest thing in regards to initial effect post injection I have ever done. I can't imagine trying 10ml of this stuff in contest condition, depleted and with all the things many take around contest day in my system. Anyone getting this for their contest definitely get 2 and trial it early in your prep to see how you respond. You can have fun with it and dose it pre workout :)

From my old research, this stuff burns carbs like a mofo. I think your carb intake has to be pretty freakin high show day to really get the reward. I could be completely wrong but I think I read those who don't get the effect TYPICALLY are loading with lower carbs, not super high quick sugars.

I can assure you, lack of carbs was not an issue!;)

like anything people can vary in regards to response. Carbs can come into it and I have read caffeine consumption can effect response.

I haven't used Synthelator for years, but each time I did in the past I can only say I was impressed with the amount of ADDED vascularity it brought to my physique (I think the more vascular you're naturally, the more it will work).

And without remembering what I did precisely on those said contest days, I can however second Elvia's words, in the fact carbs but SODIUM too come into play to not only make it work better but also help avoid the light headed symptoms.

Actually, potato chips are my favorite snack on show day... so carbs/salt wise, I was covered.... :)

No caffeine for me though.

I can assure you, lack of carbs was not an issue!;)

That's the magic in this sport: we all react differently to things... training methods, diets or supps... wouldn't be fun if everyone got the exact same results as the neighbor. :) Bottom line: try for yourself and see what happens!! ;)

That's the magic in this sport: we all react differently to things... training methods, diets or supps... wouldn't be fun if everyone got the exact same results as the neighbor. :) Bottom line: try for yourself and see what happens!! ;)

Exactly...that's why I was careful to say that it's possible that I'm simply not a responder. Because EVERY other of their products that I've tried have worked GREAT!

do you use it before the pump for the show ?

do you use it before the pump for the show ?

I always recommend guys grabbing two bottles...Because everyone is different, this way you can gauge the timing with the first bottle prior to your show and you'll have the second bottle for your show day.

I experimented again with synthelator before I went away. I have some 5ml syringes so decided to just do 1 shot of about 5.5ml total. This stuff is ridiculously powerful for me. If someone took this not knowing the possible initial side effects they could freak out a bit. Within a few mins it kicks in and it's horrible for about 5 mins. I ended up lying on my bed just until it passed. I thought it had and I stood back up and it was still there. I get a weird feeling in my stomach and my throat feels like it is tightening. But once those 5 mins pass it's fine and I feel great. My muscles all over my body start to feel tighter and fuller and your vascularity increases. Once you start some pump sets the tightness and pump are ridiculous.

This is ideal for before a contest or if you have a photo shoot. Although I do get a bit hot and go red on this stuff so if you aren't tanned it may show up more. But you can literally look much freakier in 30 mins to 1 hour on this stuff so it is great. But as I mentioned in the past if you ever use it make sure you do in a private setting and you can sit down for 5 mins after injecting.

I have abou 4.5ml left in my bottle so going to use it at 1ml pre workout and bump it up to about 1.5ml on the last day. As Rambo stated 1ml pre workout gives ridiculous pumps and vascularity. Definitely not for the faint hearted but for competitors it's great.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws