advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SynthePURE Comparison - How Much Protein Is In YOUR Protein?

Nice to see everything compared in one table.

Yes, once you start placing numbers and pics with brands it really becomes and eye opener...This is why I have stuck with Synthetek for so long because you don't have to wonder what it is you are actually taking in:headbang:

Yes, once you start placing numbers and pics with brands it really becomes and eye opener...This is why I have stuck with Synthetek for so long because you don't have to wonder what it is you are actually taking in:headbang:

a protein isolate with a fat percentage of only 0.3g, carbs as low as 0.8g and a protein purity of 96% is the best you can get!

I was told by Synthetek to provide some pics of my creation. Tomorrow I will put some pics in! will make SynthePURE Chia seed smoothie! Its yummy as I had it today, will make it again tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you put together a compilation of SynthePURE Recips with pictures...Will be great to give me more ideas:headbang:

Looking forward to seeing you put together a compilation of SynthePURE Recips with pictures...Will be great to give me more ideas:headbang:

Looking forward too:love:

Yw mate.

Is that from my recipe? That looks good man, rise nicely and wonderful spongy texture. You are making me hungry lol

Yes BigChef. It's from your recipe. Love it!

Yes, it's amazing the poor quality of the more popular brands out there on the market that people are accustomed to buying (more out of convenience then anything else).....

This sport is expensive to begin with so I always say, if you are going to buy something make sure you spend that little extra to be assured that you are getting the highest quality product possible because in the end if you are spending on the cheapest you are ultimately wasting your money on a product that is going to do nothing for you anyway.....

Well said. Thanks for the link. I'll have to try this stuff.

"May the force be with you all"

Yes BigChef. It's from your recipe. Love it!

Awesome man! I am going to make that again and will post the pics next week.

Sure bro as promise I will be posting weekly pics of SynthePURE!! Will put together SynthePURE Recipe E-book with Photo's etc. That will be a free gift for those who purchase SynthePURE!

Synthepure 2 scoops with Chia Seeds (extra 20% percent protein), Mixed frozen berries, Banana, Low Fat Milk.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 155
Blending stages! using Synthepure 2 scoops with Chia Seeds (extra 20% percent protein), Mixed frozen berries, Banana, Low Fat Milk.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 163
The finished Product and it taste great with no artificial flavours!!! So healthy and yummy!!

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 161
Will be adding SynthePURE Ice cream, SynthePURE Protein Bread, Cakes, Cheesecake and many more in good quality pics!

Will be adding SynthePURE Ice cream, SynthePURE Protein Bread, Cakes, Cheesecake and many more in good quality pics!

Can't wait!:headbang:

Sure bro as promise I will be posting weekly pics of SynthePURE!! Will put together SynthePURE Recipe E-book with Photo's etc. That will be a free gift for those who purchase SynthePURE!

A synthepure ebook would be really cool!:headbang:

Synthepure 2 scoops with Chia Seeds (extra 20% percent protein), Mixed frozen berries, Banana, Low Fat Milk.

It looks delicious. I'm going to give it a try right now!:love: thanks BC

thanks Chef

Thanks for your effort! Your cooking imagination is a gift.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws