over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHEPURE - I JUST LOVE IT!

snowstorm

Newbies
And I have strong reasons. Unbelievable quality ( nearly 100 % of pure protein), It never upset my stomach in over three years of use, it dissolves instantly in any kind of liquid and I can cook with. Thumb up for this amazing whey!

And I have strong reasons. Unbelievable quality ( nearly 100 % of pure protein), It never upset my stomach in over three years of use, it dissolves instantly in any kind of liquid and I can cook with. Thumb up for this amazing whey!

It's the only Whey protein I have used or recommended for many years now...You can't beat the quality!!

:yeahthat: Try making protein bread using it. It's great!

You guys must have some magic Synthepure because mine does not dissolve easily in water...in fact their are clumps that continue to form while drinking it. I also cant get the hang of the plain/no flavor.

I was wanting to try it but couldn't understand why anyone would buy it unless you live in Australia. You telling me it's worth the extra cash over what Truenutrition offers?

I put it in everything from my protein pancakes with oatmeal to my preworkout drinks.

I never saw any clumps but remember - water is different all over the world in terms of TDS (total dissolved solids). How hard is your water? It might already be quite a solution.

Try spring water or distilled water. I have a filter on my tap so I don't need either. One thing is for sure is that I'm tired of paying for a fake label and a bunch of fillers that make me gassy and bloated. Synthepure helps me to just skip over all that.

I know it's not part of the thread but you guys should see rAJ these days...

He's looking swole ass crazy off the chain chick magnet good...

I put it in everything from my protein pancakes with oatmeal to my preworkout drinks.

I never saw any clumps but remember - water is different all over the world in terms of TDS (total dissolved solids). How hard is your water? It might already be quite a solution.

Try spring water or distilled water. I have a filter on my tap so I don't need either. One thing is for sure is that I'm tired of paying for a fake label and a bunch of fillers that make me gassy and bloated. Synthepure helps me to just skip over all that.

My water is fucking hard bro. North FL water is fucking garbage!

I know it's not part of the thread but you guys should see rAJ these days...

He's looking swole ass crazy off the chain chick magnet good...

Well, let's see!

Well, let's see!
Okay, I'll say something to him. Hopefully he's ready but seriously, I have not reason to BS, he's pretty damn jacked... look at his avatar at genX. He's a muscular bitch no doubt about it.

I was wanting to try it but couldn't understand why anyone would buy it unless you live in Australia. You telling me it's worth the extra cash over what Truenutrition offers?

It's worth the cash over any other brand, don't care the name. Why? Because of the label figures. They are better than any other competitors. 96% protein, there is no higher than that.

Beside that, I don't remember any other brand who offers a double money back policy if the label standars are proven to be incorrect? Do you?

You guys must have some magic Synthepure because mine does not dissolve easily in water...in fact their are clumps that continue to form while drinking it. I also cant get the hang of the plain/no flavor.

You should be happy, the clumps are proving you deal with real protein. Put the powder into the cup and leave it there for 1-2 minutes. It will disolve on its own without even having to stir.

So you rather have it cut with rubbish by the producer so he can winn more money on you? Love strawberries? Just add few

Last edited:
SynthePure, Lba and almond milk. One delish high dose protein!

I have never had any issue with dissolving...I also distilled water when just mixing with water...Usually I am adding other things like pb, oats, etc.....

IMO, yes Synthepure is a higher quality protein!

Big A's recipe - SynthePure, Nutella and water!

Definitely worth the buy. Cheaper shipping cost then from TN.

Comparing Synthepure with other brand is like comparing a Diablo with a regular family car :p

I'm thinking a 45/45/10 mix of Synthapure, Phil/Emeric's micellar casein and Symbiotic's colostrum would rival OTS's ProSyn-5 protein powder from back in 2005. That stuff was the most effective protein powder I've ever used to date, bar none.

It wasn't cheap either but it sure wasn't Muscletech.

That Sounds real good, Kingpeon.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner