over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SynthePURE IceCream

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Welcome to my MasterChef class, I have been experimenting making ice cream at home and wanted to indulge in delicious, creamy ice cream, no matter how “clean” you’re eating!

Here’s how and it's very easy to follow and to make -

Ingredients:

8 Egg Whites, whipped stiffly (whip your egg whites longer) that's the key to make this Ice Cream
4 scoops SynthePURE
2 tbsp Sugar-Free Syrup (Maple, Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate, Vanilla, or any flavor would work)
Pinch of Cream of Tartare

Method

Whip the egg whites with a mixer until stiff. Continue whipping as you begin to add the SynthePURE to the egg whites, one scoop at a time. Once the SynthePURE's added, add the sugar free maple syrup.

Continue mixing until all is well combined (the mixture texture should be like thick cream). Pour into four ramekins and freeze.

Voila!

Last edited:
Sounds lush!

Will be trying this tonight :)

Once again Chef is at it again love all your ideas! Simple but yet delicious and don't have to have the same thing every single day.

That sounds awesome. I will order some synthepure tomorrow. And the kids and I will have some fun making and eating this. I may make it a bit less clean and a bit more dirty.

Thanks BC.

Sounds lush!

Will be trying this tonight :)

Be sure you got SynthePURE :D

Once again Chef is at it again love all your ideas! Simple but yet delicious and don't have to have the same thing every single day.

Thank you :cool:

That sounds awesome. I will order some synthepure tomorrow. And the kids and I will have some fun making and eating this. I may make it a bit less clean and a bit more dirty.

Thanks BC.

Your a good man! You wont be dissapointed with SynthePURE bro. If not, I will find another ice cream recipe for you and give you 1 tub at my expense!

bump

thanks chef
will be trying this

I've been trying to make a good protein ice cream for a long time and have failed .....until now, trying this out this weekend thank you.

Welcome to my MasterChef class, I have been experimenting making ice cream at home and wanted to indulge in delicious, creamy ice cream, no matter how “clean” you’re eating!

Here’s how and it's very easy to follow and to make -

Ingredients:

8 Egg Whites, whipped stiffly (whip your egg whites longer) that's the key to make this Ice Cream
4 scoops SynthePURE
2 tbsp Sugar-Free Syrup (Maple, Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate, Vanilla, or any flavor would work)
Pinch of Cream of Tartare

Method

Whip the egg whites with a mixer until stiff. Continue whipping as you begin to add the SynthePURE to the egg whites, one scoop at a time. Once the SynthePURE's added, add the sugar free maple syrup.

Continue mixing until all is well combined (the mixture texture should be like thick cream). Pour into four ramekins and freeze.

Voila!

Love this one too!:love:

Sending this one to my wife! Ice-Cream is my achilles heel...and of course I like the high-fat content ones best which is the worst for you!

Quick question for you Chef,

I gave this recipe to my wife as I really want to try it. She stated, what she's learned from the past is you can't use uncooked egg whites eating them in a raw state as you have a chance of getting salmonella or botulism as it can grow in the egg.

You need to use a pasteurized version like egg beaters if you're going to eat them like this. What's your thoughts on this? I know I've eaten them raw before, I didn't realize I was taking a risk. I certainly don't want to get sick (had food poisoning once and it was about the most painful gut busting experience ever!) .

She also asked at what point do you add the creme of tartar?

Thanks for your response!

I gave this recipe to my wife as I really want to try it. She stated, what she's learned from the past is you can't use uncooked egg whites eating them in a raw state as you have a chance of getting salmonella or botulism as it can grow in the egg.

You need to use a pasteurized version like egg beaters if you're going to eat them like this. What's your thoughts on this? I know I've eaten them raw before, I didn't realize I was taking a risk. I certainly don't want to get sick (had food poisoning once and it was about the most painful gut busting experience ever!) .

Most will say that if you wash the shell you should be good to go if that helps

BUT, I too would like to know the answer

Last edited:
I asked my wife more about this as the last thing I want is to get food poisoning. Once was more than enough.

She explained that Salmonella can exist both on the egg shell as well as inside the egg (white and or yolk). The shell is pretty straight forward. The hen lays it and it gets contaminated (thus all eggs are washed prior to distribution).

However it can be internal to the egg while the egg itself is being formed. The hen can be infected with the disease and prior to the shell forming the hen can pass it to the egg white/yolk.

Man my wife sure makes me look like I know what I'm talking about, huh? LOL

Chef,

Any comments, I really want my wife to make this but I want to get your opinion. Cooking is definitely not my forte, I know how to eat pretty good though :).

Please comment regarding the tartar as well.

Thanks!

Glad you asked bro, Tartar is for stabilizing and giving volume to egg whites, but it is also used in sugary confections such as candy because it inhibits crystallization, also it stops from Egg whites from collapsing and also it helps prevent the formation of chemical bonds between protein molecules.
If you buy egg whites which is frozen which is pretty safe but that's what I use and I understand that you had food poisoning before and I have experienced that a few times but not from the eggs though.

When I buy eggs, I buy eggs from the fridge not from the shelf in room temperature. It has be stored below 5 degrees to avoid the temperature danger zone. Just to let u know I am also a Food Safety consultant.
So therefore I would not buy eggs from the shelf, that's a high risk especially salmonella, egg sheel are broken, dirty and has small feather etc in the egg carton etc.

i will give it a try.
thanks chef.
have you taken pics? want to make sure it wud come up just like yours

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost