over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SynthePure You Gotta Be Kidding Me

magnus82

Registered
Needless to say, I just received my Synthetek prize package. The last couple of days, I have been taking my SynthePure protein instead of my usual protein. Although my usual is isolate, I could not believe the reduction of bloat and gas by switching. Over the years, I have compiled quite a collection of protein powders that I just couldn't stomach, and decided to do a comparison with some of the more popular ones. I was shocked at all the crap in the them. No wonder they are hard to digest. I cannot wait to try the rest of the products.

Below is a pic of 4 proteins. Keep in mind these are all 30g protein!
Going left to right are SynthePure, ON Isolate, Muscle Milk, and Eas Whey. :eek:

Photo179.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im switching too.

how much liquid do you mix each serving with? (didn't see it on the website)

Last edited:
Damn I never would have expected the difference to be so big, or should I say so small!

yeah im switching too.

how much liquid do you mix each serving with? (didn't see it on the website)

As much as you want. It has no flavor, so it would only affect the consistancy of the liquid you mix it with.

Does true protein have protein like this?

They sell raw isolate as well, but not sure if the filtration process is the same. I can tell you one thing for sure, i will never buy a flavored protein again. Funny how picky we are with choosing food with natural and minimal ingredients, yet our protein powders contain 30+ I have never heard of, let alone pronounce. SynthePure ingredients: Undenatured whey protein isolate.:headbang:

oh one more question:eek: it says on the website to drink it imediately, is it still ok if it wasn't drinken immediately? (so i would mix it with my normal water and drink it over a few hours)?

oh one more question:eek: it says on the website to drink it imediately, is it still ok if it wasn't drinken immediately? (so i would mix it with my normal water and drink it over a few hours)?

Good question. I have gotten used to taking an extra shake to work and drinking it around 3. If it degrades, i would be missing out on some protein. This would also raise the question, do the other protein powders degrade as well. Maybe Big A and the boys will chime in and shed some light on the subject.

It's amazing how much filler is in the other proteins compared to one another. I'll definitely have to try their protein powder!

The stuff mixes the minute it hits the water.. For those that are worried about egrading.. Just put powder in a shaker.. Add the water when ready to drink.. Trust me the stuff mixes instantly...

I take 2-3 shakes to work every weekend while i do night work. Haven't noticed
any difference yet even if drink the shake I prepared in the morning at
midnight.

The stuff mixes the minute it hits the water.. For those that are worried about egrading.. Just put powder in a shaker.. Add the water when ready to drink.. Trust me the stuff mixes instantly...

I agree LATS. Also I have tons of Synthetek Protein recipes in the recipes section! So delicious!

Synthepure is high quality stuff. I can say the same about True Nutrition's protein. I recently started using their stuff and it's AMAZING! No more bloating, gassiness, etc.

In my opinion a high quality protein makes a world of difference. It's hard to find them these days with all the marketing BS from supplement companies who could care less what they sell you.

True Nutrition and Synthetek definitely are top notch!

I always drink it within the next 10 minutes after I add liquid to it.

I have always mixed and drank immediately...Always just kept a jug of SynthePURE in my office and made when ready to drink!!:headbang:

But obviously from the picture posted, the proof is in the visual...Synthetek products are and do exactly what they say!!

Last edited:
im not dogging syntha pure, but your picture comparison doesnt really hold a lot of weight. None of those products are 100% isolate. even the optimum product is a 50/50 blend of concentrate and isolate. Of course the isolated protein powder, without any sweeteners is going to have a lot less volume.

Again, im sure synthapure is great, this is just not a fair comparison.

Of course the isolated protein powder, without any sweeteners is going to have a lot less volume.

And less poison :lightbulb:

It's amazing how much filler is in the other proteins compared to one another. I'll definitely have to try their protein powder!

You will be impressed by synthepure's quality.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass