over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthepure

method2madness

Registered
I just ordered Synthepure Whey Isolate due to it's good reputation for ease of digestion and good absorption. I am excited to try it but I am concerned with it's delivery time. I ordered it 10 days ago and have yet to receive it. I'm pretty sure they ship from Australia so maybe it's a customs issue but I just don't know. Emailed them yesterday morning and have not heard back yet. Any ideas out there? Any experiences similar to mine? Let me know please.

I just ordered Synthepure Whey Isolate due to it's good reputation for ease of digestion and good absorption. I am excited to try it but I am concerned with it's delivery time. I ordered it 10 days ago and have yet to receive it. I'm pretty sure they ship from Australia so maybe it's a customs issue but I just don't know. Emailed them yesterday morning and have not heard back yet. Any ideas out there? Any experiences similar to mine? Let me know please.

I would assume it would be sent from within the US but I am not entirely sure as I don't know stock levels. They have all the other products in the US so I would guess synthepure is there too. They may just be backed up. Did you email the sales department? I am sure they will get back to you very soon and let you know why it's been delayed. I should add synthepure is great and I have just started using it more myself just to bump up my protein intake. I have a large shake every night before bed and it causes me no issues. I go to bed feeling fine and wake up totally fine as well. I put about 90g in my shake and usually drink it all but if I don't I finish it off in the morning. Even 30g from other shakes can cause me issues so there is a big difference for me.

I would assume it would be sent from within the US but I am not entirely sure as I don't know stock levels. They have all the other products in the US so I would guess synthepure is there too. They may just be backed up. Did you email the sales department? I am sure they will get back to you very soon and let you know why it's been delayed. I should add synthepure is great and I have just started using it more myself just to bump up my protein intake. I have a large shake every night before bed and it causes me no issues. I go to bed feeling fine and wake up totally fine as well. I put about 90g in my shake and usually drink it all but if I don't I finish it off in the morning. Even 30g from other shakes can cause me issues so there is a big difference for me.
Thanks for the feedback brother, I'll try contacting them again tomorrow. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thanks for the feedback brother, I'll try contacting them again tomorrow. I'm looking forward to trying it.
If you're a US customer email [email protected] and they will look into your order...Their shipping is as fast as USPS lets them lol, but if you haven't received a tracking number after ordering 10 days ago then there may have been an email issues somewhere along the chain?!

It showed up today and I used it. I'm not used to protein powder being free of flavor and it was odd going down, but it went down smooth with absolutely no gastric distress. So far it seems like money well spent. A bit expensive but certainly worth the money. I did get tracking info, I guess the USPS tracking info system doesn't get updated often enough.

It showed up today and I used it. I'm not used to protein powder being free of flavor and it was odd going down, but it went down smooth with absolutely no gastric distress. So far it seems like money well spent. A bit expensive but certainly worth the money. I did get tracking info, I guess the USPS tracking info system doesn't get updated often enough.

USPS hasn't been too bad this whole time but I've had times where stuff didn't update at all but just showed up, anyway lol

It’s super easy to flavor with anything you want. Sugar free torani caramel and chocolate syrups are my go to

It’s super easy to flavor with anything you want. Sugar free torani caramel and chocolate syrups are my go to
Sounds good, I'll look in to those. THanks!

And if you have a place like TJ Maxx or Marshall's, they'll often have them really cheap in the area where they sell like spices... And stuffed olives... And Pakistani truffle salt... And shit...

And if you have a place like TJ Maxx or Marshall's, they'll often have them really cheap in the area where they sell like spices... And stuffed olives... And Pakistani truffle salt... And shit...
Yep. You can get them like 2-3 dollars a bottle. Cost plus world market has the largest selection of flavors I’ve seen though

I'm trying to keep my carb intake very low. I take a combination of medicines for my epilepsy that necessitate a low carb diet so anything I can find that would add a little flavor will work, so I will search for zero calorie sweetener. Thanks guys.

I'm not used to protein powder being free of flavor and it was odd going down, but it went down smooth with absolutely no gastric distress. So far it seems like money well spent.

Yeah, the lactos and gluten free is definitely a bonus but I usually mix mine with some peanut butter and other shit because everything has to have a flavor :p

Which is also a bonus with Synthepure...Being flavorless means you can add anything to it and like Big Chef use to post recipes, it's great for cooking with ;)

Yeah, the lactos and gluten free is definitely a bonus but I usually mix mine with some peanut butter and other shit because everything has to have a flavor :p

Which is also a bonus with Synthepure...Being flavorless means you can add anything to it and like Big Chef use to post recipes, it's great for cooking with ;)
I like to use unflavored synthepure as the milk for a shit load of cereal post workout. And whatever happened to big chef?

I like to use unflavored synthepure as the milk for a shit load of cereal post workout. And whatever happened to big chef?

Working man, I guess...Was out there a few years back and Big A and I were suppose to hook up with him but it didn't pan out.

Ended up running into oldfella though...Big ole grizzly bear-hugger:cool:

Working man, I guess...Was out there a few years back and Big A and I were suppose to hook up with him but it didn't pan out.

Ended up running into oldfella though...Big ole grizzly bear-hugger:cool:
I loved his posts. Got a lot of food inspirations from him. And damn old fella was a fun one! LOL. Craziest stories

Big Chef use to post recipes, it's great for cooking with ;)
ive cooked a lot with it , even have a pasta dish in the recipe forum that I used synthepure as the base for.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity