over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthepure

el_guapo

Newbies
just wanted to say this stuff is great so far. just got it and mixed it in cranberry juice and it tasted great. $52 shipping for 2 tubs was on the envelope! thanks for pointing me in the right direction Big A.
chris

forgot to mention total price paid-- $80. $52 of that was shipping on 2 tubs(4 lbs).

Last edited:
How is your stomach feeling? No bloating, correct?

Due to shipping fees, Synthetek loses $ on every tub sold to the US.

Big A said:
How is your stomach feeling? No bloating, correct?

I know I use it all the time now and I have no bloating.

today is the second day and id have to say this stuff is alot better on the stomach. i usually finish a shake and almost instantly have to go. now its like i completely cut the shakes out of my diet almost. no stomach problems and no shits. A+ this stuff only mixes a little different. the stuff im used to almost disolves in water, and this one stays a bit clumpy. i put it in a blender today with a couple ice cubes, cranberry juice and glutamine, about 1/4 full. after i was done it was completely full of foam. when i mix it in a bottle its fine, but the blender was no good. it took me forever to drink it down, and im still trying to burb an hour later. i just need to get used to the new powder. still, it blows away the crap i was taking before and my stomach is doing great. I would definately recommend it. Thanks!

i have a question for you Big A-
It just clicked in my head the other day that I have a cousin who lives in Australia, so I thought I'd check if he can buy the stuff there, repackage a large amount into a bag or large container, and ship it to me that way. I looked at the site for prices in Austrailia and it actually cost more money to buy it there. Anyway, that didn't make much sense to me and I should probably be asking them, but I figured I'd see if you knew why. Thanks.
chris

el_guapo said:
just wanted to say this stuff is great so far. just got it and mixed it in cranberry juice and it tasted great. $52 shipping for 2 tubs was on the envelope! thanks for pointing me in the right direction Big A.
chris

forgot to mention total price paid-- $80. $52 of that was shipping on 2 tubs(4 lbs).

Best protein on market period. No stomach discomfort or bloat and tastes great mixed with everything.

I wonder if they would send a whole pallet of the tubs to one place here (U.S.), and if them reshipping from here to final destinations (U.S.) would be cheaper in the long run?

Would a group buy be possible?

Ring Steel said:
I wonder if they would send a whole pallet of the tubs to one place here (U.S.), and if them reshipping from here to final destinations (U.S.) would be cheaper in the long run?

Would a group buy be possible?

That would work good. But you have to order it by Sea Freight, you would have to wait 4 weeks for the pallet to get there, but it would cost fuck all in freight.

el_guapo said:
i have a question for you Big A-
It just clicked in my head the other day that I have a cousin who lives in Australia, so I thought I'd check if he can buy the stuff there, repackage a large amount into a bag or large container, and ship it to me that way. I looked at the site for prices in Austrailia and it actually cost more money to buy it there. Anyway, that didn't make much sense to me and I should probably be asking them, but I figured I'd see if you knew why. Thanks.
chris

Every supplement is much more expensive in Australia. For example, NitroTech is $120/tub!
So, SynthePURE is priced according to the market in Australia, but still at extremelly competitive price.

The price in the US is according to the market there. Synthetek loses $ on every tub sold there, but it's sold in the US for market presence.

You have to keep in mind, because of what SynthePURE is, it costs 2.5 times more to manufacture the powder than if it was the powder that is in Optimum Whey for example.
No supp company sells the type of powder that is in SynthePURE as they cannot make as much profit off it.

When other supp companies can get the shit they use for like $2/kg, and then they bullshit on the labels, why would they spend $10/kg to $15/kg to make a quality product?

What would be the difference between Dante's TrueProtein Whey Isolate and that of Synthetek.

I have no problem trying a product if it is of superior quality, but if that same product can be found elsewhere cheaper then its a moot point.

Big A said:
Every supplement is much more expensive in Australia. For example, NitroTech is $120/tub!
So, SynthePURE is priced according to the market in Australia, but still at extremelly competitive price.

The price in the US is according to the market there. Synthetek loses $ on every tub sold there, but it's sold in the US for market presence.

You have to keep in mind, because of what SynthePURE is, it costs 2.5 times more to manufacture the powder than if it was the powder that is in Optimum Whey for example.
No supp company sells the type of powder that is in SynthePURE as they cannot make as much profit off it.

When other supp companies can get the shit they use for like $2/kg, and then they bullshit on the labels, why would they spend $10/kg to $15/kg to make a quality product?

dirkmoneyshot said:
What would be the difference between Dante's TrueProtein Whey Isolate and that of Synthetek.

I have no idea. I am not familiar with any of Dante's products.

Big A said:

Then would it be possible to stock this stuff domestically and sell it that way rather than continue as a mail order only item?

Synthepure - What exactly does it have in it

Big A,

Question for ya: What type of isolate does Synthepure use? To yeild 96 grams per 100 gram serving is almost impossible to do. The highest yield I've seen is 94 grams per 100grams which is from Ion-Exchange.

Last edited:
The results below have been confirmed countless times by TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) lab tests. Sometimes, the results were even higher than the claimed ones. TGA is the Aust FDA.

Also, don't forget that if you can get the product tested and it doesn't match the values below, Synthetek will give you double money back.

--------------------------------------------------------
SynthePURE - Pure Protein
Whey Protein Isolate
SynthePURE whey protein isolate is manufactured by cross flow microfiltration (MF) and
ultrafiltration (UF). Microfiltration naturally isolates undenatured protein, providing a MF WPI product
which is low in fat and high in protein.

PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
*excellent nutritive value
*PDCAAS score of 1.00
*low lactose, low fat & low cholesterol
*clarity
*clean flavour
*heat stable
*soluble over a wide pH range

TYPICAL COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
Protein (N x 6.38) dry basis 96.4%
Fat 0.3%
Ash 2.5%
Carbohydrate (Lactose) 0.8%

TYPICAL CHEMI CAL ANALYSIS
pH (5% at 20 陣C) 6.9

TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Colour Cream
Flavour Clean
Scorched Particles (50g) Disk A
Bulk Density (g/ml) 0.43

TYPICAL MICROBIOLOGICAL ANALYSI S
Aerobic Plate Count (cfu/g) <10,000
Coliforms (/g) Not Detected
E.coli (/g) Not Detected
Yeast & Moulds (cfu/g) <10
Coagulase Positive Staphylococci(/g) Not Detected
Salmonella (/750g) Absent
Listeria (/50g) Absent

Thanks

Thanks Big A ...

Yeah I think the combination of ultrafiltered and microfiltered bump it up to 96 grams... even a little more according to this ... wow. Thanks for this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131