over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE – LIVER PROTECTANT

I’ve never tried it. Just NAC, vitamin E, and milk thistle. Any discount code for PM members?

Discount code below

Synthergine is an excellent products you won't be disappointed

I’ve never tried it. Just NAC, vitamin E, and milk thistle. Any discount code for PM members?

To try 1 bottle the code Elvia1023 gets you 5% off (any order). They also run a deal if you order over $300 you get a free product of your choice out of the whole range. You just have to state in the comments section which free product you want and they will include it.

Really excited! I've used NAC and tudca and every liver protector under the sun. Am ordering now!

Keep us posted on how the results are...Make sure to take advantage of their Free Synthergine offer - check the promos section on their site!

I used for a while and it helped my numbers but after a couple blood tests it seemed to lose effect. It did not taste the same either...I did post my positive tests a while back though so not bashing it. Trying Tudca again at 750mg/day.

Really excited! I've used NAC and tudca and every liver protector under the sun. Am ordering now!

I think all are great products. I prefer using a low dose (2ml) of synthergine all year but bump it up (4-5ml) when using strong orals. Others could rotate between the 2 protocols and use synthergine then tudca/nac then synthergine in 4-12 week cycles.

Really appreciate the advice and I'll definitely rotate! Hopefully the order will arrive soon. Any protocol advice for the syntherol? I'm planning on using BigA's but wondering if you do anything different. Would you ever consider doing arms and shoulders at once? Thanks again!

take twice a day on empty stomach?

I think all are great products. I prefer using a low dose (2ml) of synthergine all year but bump it up (4-5ml) when using strong orals. Others could rotate between the 2 protocols and use synthergine then tudca/nac then synthergine in 4-12 week cycles.

Do you inject or take orally?

You would think injecting would increase absorption?

Do you inject or take orally?

I have always taken it orally. I don't think I have ever injected it and never would as it's very effective when taken orally.

You would think injecting would increase absorption?

Blood tests from members over the years have shown it's just as effective taken orally vs injected. Although if I had to guess I would think there would be slightly better absorption injecting it. Maybe I am wrong but even if I am correct I think the difference would be minor so it makes sense just to drink it. I have always had great results just drinking it and I inject enough stuff and as it has to be taken daily I find it's much better just going the oral route.

good looking out I have some on the way and oral it is

good looking out I have some on the way and oral it is

Check out the old blood work done by Mooseknuckles...He did a set of before/afters while injecting and a set while using orally. Pretty sure they were damn close.

Is your dosage / 55ibs of body weight? They show 1ml / 55ibs of body weight on the bottle, Whig is what I have been taking with a light dose of Winstrols. Been getting some light liver discomfort with only 10mg per day, which seems odd. Never had that before. I’ve used milk thistle in the past with 20mg winnies in the past, never had an issuez

thx

I just started Synthergine again I will keep you updated

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads