YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE - 4th SET OF BEFORE AND AFTER BLOOD TEST RESULTS!

Improved lipids are the norm when running Synthergine...Check out the other results posted by members.....

Not sure on the answer to the orals question...It was a member's girlfriend on another board?! I will see if I can contact them and get the answer for you.....

Hey K1 I also read some were that a good liver protectant was also good in aiding weight loss any thoughts on that?

Hey K1 I also read some were that a good liver protectant was also good in aiding weight loss any thoughts on that?

I would think a good liver protectant would be beneficial to every part of the body's functions...If your liver isn't functioning properly, neither will the rest of your body!

Are these results 3 months apart? what happens if you discontinue when you get the desired results? guessing it will be good regardless

thats very impressive... looking for some inj. b12. Do you have any blood results with that?

I'm sure its just as good - very interesting to see those numbers

Are these results 3 months apart? what happens if you discontinue when you get the desired results? guessing it will be good regardless

Labs were done one month apart...Orals discontinued a couple weeks before the second set of labs were done.....

I will scan a copy if needed, I will need my doc to fax me a copy.

Before

ALT 94
AST 60

After Synthergine

ALT 48
AST 40

Before

ALT 94
AST 60

After Synthergine

ALT 48
AST 40

wow good results. how far apart are they done?

Before

ALT 94
AST 60

After Synthergine

ALT 48
AST 40

Sweet! I just got into my 2nd bottle.....love this stuff. Eyeballs are definitely whiter...LOL.....trying to get bloods done soon.. my numbers were similar to your BEFORE numbers as well. Im gonna run this alongside every blast.....orals or not

I seen the doses need but is it used every day or every few days?

About 2 months apart

Give us some background if ya could.
what were ya on? how long? what were ya on when 1st test was done? what were ya on for the 2nd?????
Just comparing notes as I am a impartial user with labs also.

Give us some background if ya could.
what were ya on? how long? what were ya on when 1st test was done? what were ya on for the 2nd?????
Just comparing notes as I am a impartial user with labs also.

First off I have had Ulcerative Colitis for 19 years, so my liver values are generally in the high 60's year round do to medication and UC, I have never taken liver support on a regular basis until the Synthergine, I am on HRT 200mg Test Cyp per week doc prescribed and that is all I was on at the time of the test, my liver is very rarely in the normal range even before I started HRT, I have been on HRT 2 years now and occasionally blast at 600 per week. I had blasted at 600 about 2 months prior to testing but at the time of the test I was back to 200mg.

Last edited:
I will also throw some Tren in but it gives me acid reflux so I don't use it much, or NPP, and at the moment I am in the Var Wars, I will stay on the Synthergine and have bloods ran after the Var Wars is over.

First off I have had Ulcerative Colitis for 19 years, so my liver values are generally in the high 60's year round do to medication and UC, I have never taken liver support on a regular basis until the Synthergine, I am on HRT 200mg Test Cyp per week doc prescribed and that is all I was on at the time of the test, my liver is very rarely in the normal range even before I started HRT, I have been on HRT 2 years now and occasionally blast at 600 per week. I had blasted at 600 about 2 months prior to testing but at the time of the test I was back to 200mg.

Thank you Brotha
Now thats some good straight helpfull informative stuff

I just pulled the trigger on 2 bottles, same hear with the meds I have Chrons and on Trt. Coming off a contest prep I feel this will be the best time if any. Hopefully it works well for me. Based on your results and others it looks promising.

I just pulled the trigger on 2 bottles, same hear with the meds I have Chrons and on Trt. Coming off a contest prep I feel this will be the best time if any. Hopefully it works well for me. Based on your results and others it looks promising.

I definitely plan on running this for a long time, let us know how it works for you, its worked great for me so far.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws