YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE - 4th SET OF BEFORE AND AFTER BLOOD TEST RESULTS!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
Submitted by a customer taking advantage of our FREE Synthergine offer - who had blood analysis performed before and after her Synthergine use while using at least 1 liver toxic compound.

The first blood test was performed prior to the commencement of using Synthergine.

The second blood test was performed after using liver toxic compounds.

These are the kinds of results you can come to expect with regards to your liver when using Synthergine - Liver Protectant.

Trina Before Results combined.jpg

Last edited:
So if you take this while on an oral does it diminish the results in anyway? I know milk thistle always made me feel like I wasn't getting the most out of my orals if i took it alongside. Also what is the TA if ordering through the site.

Those are some crazy lipid and iron number changes.

WOW it straighten out lipids also
Its like some kind of miracale OTC sup.
I wonder when that liver toxic compound was stopped

Amazing!...cant wait to get on it

So if you take this while on an oral does it diminish the results in anyway? I know milk thistle always made me feel like I wasn't getting the most out of my orals if i took it alongside. Also what is the TA if ordering through the site.

Any loss of results is minimal at best...Well worth the price of protecting your liver IMO because if your liver is stressed and it effects other areas of your body, those orals are going to end up being useless to you anyways!

I have always received in around 7 days to the East Coast...Very fast shipping!

Excellent results

I should be getting my results back and I plan on posting

Huge difference! The only liver supp I use anymore!

Submitted by a customer taking advantage of our FREE Synthergine offer - who had blood analysis performed before and after her Synthergine use while using at least 1 liver toxic compound.

The first blood test was performed prior to the commencement of using Synthergine.

The second blood test was performed after using liver toxic compounds.

These are the kinds of results you can come to expect with regards to your liver when using Synthergine - Liver Protectant.

View attachment 68000

I love Synthergine:headbang:

I should be getting my results back and I plan on posting

I like seeing these labs. Just proves that the product is the best! Not expecting any less from your results.

Synthergine is the best health product I have ever taken.

How long was the blood test done after ceasing liver toxic compound? Or were they still using it? That's damn impressive!

I think it's a product you can't afford not to be on year round. I took over 250mg/day of orals for 10+ weeks and 2 weeks after cycle liver enzymes came in normal. I have no reason to believe I even got them elevated while taking all the orals. LEGIT A+++

good even if you dont do orals?

good even if you dont do orals?

Orals or not, I would always suggest having it in your regimen...Synthergine is a must for a healthy liver, which can be effected by many things other then orals...Without a healthy liver the rest of your body is not going to function properly!

How long was the blood test done after ceasing liver toxic compound? Or were they still using it? That's damn impressive!

bumping this, and are improved lipids the norm on this too? thanks k1 or whoever can answer this :p

Improved lipids are the norm when running Synthergine...Check out the other results posted by members.....

Not sure on the answer to the orals question...It was a member's girlfriend on another board?! I will see if I can contact them and get the answer for you.....

Last edited:
Improved lipids are the norm when running Synthergine...Check out the other results posted by members.....

Not sure on the answer to the orals question...It was a member's girlfriend on another board?! I will see if I can contact them and get the answer for you.....

thanks k1!

I have a beautiful bottle of Synthergine staring at me right now... just can't decide when to use it - but I'm definitely saving it for when it will be most beneficial.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity