YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE - 6th BLOOD TEST RESULTS - Phidias!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
Here is the latest blood test submitted to us by long time customer and forum member Phidias.

They show a drastic reduction in the liver enzyme values through the use of Synthergine.

Accompanied with the blood tests are an email from Phidias describing his experience in further detail.

These are the kind of results you can expect each and every time you use Synthergine. You will not need Another liver protection/detox product ever again!

===============================================

Hi,

As promised in my last email, you'll find attached before/after bloods.
The first blood collection was on July 7th, and though it took a little time to
have a second one done (October 21st), I think the results are relevant
enough liver wise.

Wish you a great weekend!

-Phidias

synthergine-before-and-after-phidias-1024x693.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a great drop in the #'s...Time and time again Synthergine proves to be the best liver supp on the market!!

Here is the latest blood test submitted to us by long time customer and forum member Phidias.

They show a drastic reduction in the liver enzyme values through the use of Synthergine.

Accompanied with the blood tests are an email from Phidias describing his experience in further detail.

These are the kind of results you can expect each and every time you use Synthergine. You will not need Another liver protection/detox product ever again!

Hi,

As promised in my last email, you'll find attached before/after bloods.
The first blood collection was on July 7th, and though it took a little time to
have a second one done (October 21st), I think the results are relevant
enough liver wise.

Wish you a great weekend!

-Phidias

synthergine-before-and-after-phidias-1024x693.png

This is why I only use Syntheringe! The numbers don't lie and have never seen a single test come back with poor levels!

A truly awesome cheap and legal supplement!

I have to admit I was pretty amazed myself when I got the after ASAT/ALAT results... values nearly 3 times lower! :eek:

I mean... I had red all the testimonials about Synthergine before using it and therefore knew it would work to some extent, but like with everything else, as long as you've never used something yourself, you can only hope... damn, the results clearly went beyond my expectations!!! :headbang:

To this day still a mystery to me, :eek: that was the only product from Synthetek I had never tried in 10+ years yet relying on Synthelamin and Synthetine... when actually it should be a stapple in every health concerned bodybuilder's arsenal... I guess I thought using Liv52 and Silymarin was enough to protect your liver... that first blood test I did obviously proved me wrong. :banghead:

Though after many years trying, I've finally made up my mind and gave up on my dreams of becoming a pro, which to me means I'm now just enjoying training/eating well without using any AAS or PED's of any sort (yes I'm definitely smaller... but still look better than most "on" :D;)), I must however reckon I've greatly abused myself over the years... without really paying attention to the adverse consequences health wise of my choices.

I'm glad tools like Synthergine do exist to compensate for the crazy behaviors we tend to have in this sport. :)

And just a thing, guys: don't think the only thing that can damage your liver are 17 A.A. Orals... EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING we use go through the liver... even just the baby aspirin you take ed can seriously impact your values... same goes with Nolvadex... one of the most hepatic unfriendly substance... just read the notice. I could go on... ;)

I wrote this a while back

Synthergine

Synthergine is a liver detoxifier made by Synthetek industries based in Australia. I have used the product numerous times over the years. Every time I use it I simply feel healthier. I feel a general boost in energy and vitality, an increase in appetite and notice my eyes go bright white. I notice these things because in my experience I consider this the best liver tonic in the world. It really is an elixir for the bodybuilder and I completely recommend it. Synthergine can be used all year round for effective protection of the liver. Although if you can only take it at certain times I would especially recommend it for when using oral steroids, pro hormones or other toxic drugs. I am currently injured and using a few painkillers so this is another excellent time to utilize Synthergine's excellent detoxifying power.

Synthergine is made up of a number of very interesting ingredients. I will go through them and explain some of the benefits they create for the bodybuilder. Arginine hydrochloride supports the liver by generating urea that is vital for the removal of ammonia and other toxic substances via urination. It is also essential for when the body makes creatine. creatine is a great tool for the bodybuilder as it enables more high intensity work and overall energy, enhances recovery, increases muscle volumization and provides better muscle contractions. The problem is creatine gets broken down into creatinine at a constant rate. However Arginine helps inhibit creatine breakdown and it also helps process nitrogen, a chemical needed for muscle growth.

Lysine Hydrochloride is added as it helps with overall healing in the body. It also provides a major role in the bodies production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies. This acid is excellent for helping the body fully absorb calcium as well as reducing the symptoms of herpes simplex infections (cold sores etc). Interestingly Lysine and Arginine have an antagonistic relationship with one another that results in lysine being able to reduce arginine's ability to help synthesize certain proteins. However lots of research has been completed that shows when combined they assist one another greatly when it comes to building muscle and spiking gh levels. The combination of Lysine and Arginine really interest me as I have seen many studies suggesting they are effective for numerous things. Smriga M et al. (2007) displayed how when combined they significantly reduced both trait anxiety and state anxiety induced by cognitive stress battery. Moreover they both lowered basal levels of salivary cortisol.

Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate (DADA) aids in the detoxification of metallic and chemical metabolites. It also increases cortical glucose uptake and oxygen utilization. There is increasing documentation on DADA's incredible liver conditioning abilities. Lu LG et al. (2005) looked into DADA's effects on nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases. Over a treatment period of 8 weeks, both high and low dosage groups showed dramatic improvements in clinical symptoms, serum lipids and liver alteration severity. Most patients had their ALT numbers normalize by the end of the 8 week treatment. Moreover in all dosage groups no severe drug reactions were found and only 2 cases (1.4%) experienced any negative reaction and that was dryness of the mouth.

Sodium glucuronate enables the body to metabolize all the drugs a bodybuilder will take. These along with other toxins we take in are a strain for the liver. Glucuronic acid will be linked to each in order to make them more water soluble so they can be eliminated through urination. When your taking in drugs such as oral steroids the liver is working overtime to process everything. Glucuronate supplementation helps the liver process everything and improves overall liver function.

Methionine hydrochloride helps with the overall function of the liver, reduces inflammation, can treat depression and help with certain muscle pains. It's good for depression as it plays a very important part during the creation and breakdown of brain chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin. Interestingly people with certain liver diseases always have deficiencies in sulphur containing amino acids such as methionine. That fact shows the importance of such amino acids in the overall functioning of a healthy liver. The sulphur provided by methionine is vital for body metabolism and growth. Furthermore without enough sulphur we can not make use of many antioxidants. I am a keen believer in the use of antioxidants for the bodybuilder so it is wise to ensure the ones we intake can be utilized effectively.

Estrogen can be a big issue for the androgen using bodybuilder due to aromatization. Methionine can actually convert the stronger and carcinogenic estradiol into estriol. This is of great use for the aas using bodybuilder. Moreover since estrogen is cleared through the liver, an enhanced liver function will reduce the body’s estrogen load.

Methionine is converted into s-adenosyl methionine (SAMe) in the liver. Infact half of all methionine in the body is used in the liver to make SAMe. This is done for a reason as SAMe is the livers best friend and it even has special SAMe enzymes just for regenerating tissue. SAMe later transforms itself into glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most important things for health. It recharges other antioxidants, thus protecting our cells from free-radical-induced damage.

As you can see the liver has a tough job and we don't help. Synthergine with its clever list of ingredients will help you improve your general health and keep your liver working optimally. Our bodies are fascinating things and each day millions of processes go on inside us. I completely recommend adding in Synthergine to help your body work the best it can. Recently I see Synthetek have improved the refining process so Synthergine is now purer than it once was. It no longer contains any color or possible impurities of the manufacturing process.

References

1. Smriga M, Ando T, Akutsu M, Furukawa Y, Miwa K, Morinaga Y (2007) Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans. PMID: 17510493 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].
2. Lu LG, Zeng MD, Mao YM, Chen CW, Fu QC, Wang JY, Xie WF, Fan JG (2005) [Diisopropylamine dichloroacetate in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a multicenter random double-blind controlled trial]. PMID: 15727691 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].

[I wrote this a while back

You mean my post wasn't scientific enough for you, Pr Elvia? :eek::mad::p

Well, I said Synthergine worked and worked damn well, and you just explained why... I knew you'd take care of all the boring stuff... :D;)

Synthergine

Synthergine is a liver detoxifier made by Synthetek industries based in Australia. I have used the product numerous times over the years. Every time I use it I simply feel healthier. I feel a general boost in energy and vitality, an increase in appetite and notice my eyes go bright white. I notice these things because in my experience I consider this the best liver tonic in the world. It really is an elixir for the bodybuilder and I completely recommend it. Synthergine can be used all year round for effective protection of the liver. Although if you can only take it at certain times I would especially recommend it for when using oral steroids, pro hormones or other toxic drugs. I am currently injured and using a few painkillers so this is another excellent time to utilize Synthergine's excellent detoxifying power.

Synthergine is made up of a number of very interesting ingredients. I will go through them and explain some of the benefits they create for the bodybuilder. Arginine hydrochloride supports the liver by generating urea that is vital for the removal of ammonia and other toxic substances via urination. It is also essential for when the body makes creatine. creatine is a great tool for the bodybuilder as it enables more high intensity work and overall energy, enhances recovery, increases muscle volumization and provides better muscle contractions. The problem is creatine gets broken down into creatinine at a constant rate. However Arginine helps inhibit creatine breakdown and it also helps process nitrogen, a chemical needed for muscle growth.

Lysine Hydrochloride is added as it helps with overall healing in the body. It also provides a major role in the bodies production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies. This acid is excellent for helping the body fully absorb calcium as well as reducing the symptoms of herpes simplex infections (cold sores etc). Interestingly Lysine and Arginine have an antagonistic relationship with one another that results in lysine being able to reduce arginine's ability to help synthesize certain proteins. However lots of research has been completed that shows when combined they assist one another greatly when it comes to building muscle and spiking gh levels. The combination of Lysine and Arginine really interest me as I have seen many studies suggesting they are effective for numerous things. Smriga M et al. (2007) displayed how when combined they significantly reduced both trait anxiety and state anxiety induced by cognitive stress battery. Moreover they both lowered basal levels of salivary cortisol.

Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate (DADA) aids in the detoxification of metallic and chemical metabolites. It also increases cortical glucose uptake and oxygen utilization. There is increasing documentation on DADA's incredible liver conditioning abilities. Lu LG et al. (2005) looked into DADA's effects on nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases. Over a treatment period of 8 weeks, both high and low dosage groups showed dramatic improvements in clinical symptoms, serum lipids and liver alteration severity. Most patients had their ALT numbers normalize by the end of the 8 week treatment. Moreover in all dosage groups no severe drug reactions were found and only 2 cases (1.4%) experienced any negative reaction and that was dryness of the mouth.

Sodium glucuronate enables the body to metabolize all the drugs a bodybuilder will take. These along with other toxins we take in are a strain for the liver. Glucuronic acid will be linked to each in order to make them more water soluble so they can be eliminated through urination. When your taking in drugs such as oral steroids the liver is working overtime to process everything. Glucuronate supplementation helps the liver process everything and improves overall liver function.

Methionine hydrochloride helps with the overall function of the liver, reduces inflammation, can treat depression and help with certain muscle pains. It's good for depression as it plays a very important part during the creation and breakdown of brain chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin. Interestingly people with certain liver diseases always have deficiencies in sulphur containing amino acids such as methionine. That fact shows the importance of such amino acids in the overall functioning of a healthy liver. The sulphur provided by methionine is vital for body metabolism and growth. Furthermore without enough sulphur we can not make use of many antioxidants. I am a keen believer in the use of antioxidants for the bodybuilder so it is wise to ensure the ones we intake can be utilized effectively.

Estrogen can be a big issue for the androgen using bodybuilder due to aromatization. Methionine can actually convert the stronger and carcinogenic estradiol into estriol. This is of great use for the aas using bodybuilder. Moreover since estrogen is cleared through the liver, an enhanced liver function will reduce the body’s estrogen load.

Methionine is converted into s-adenosyl methionine (SAMe) in the liver. Infact half of all methionine in the body is used in the liver to make SAMe. This is done for a reason as SAMe is the livers best friend and it even has special SAMe enzymes just for regenerating tissue. SAMe later transforms itself into glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most important things for health. It recharges other antioxidants, thus protecting our cells from free-radical-induced damage.

As you can see the liver has a tough job and we don't help. Synthergine with its clever list of ingredients will help you improve your general health and keep your liver working optimally. Our bodies are fascinating things and each day millions of processes go on inside us. I completely recommend adding in Synthergine to help your body work the best it can. Recently I see Synthetek have improved the refining process so Synthergine is now purer than it once was. It no longer contains any color or possible impurities of the manufacturing process.

References

1. Smriga M, Ando T, Akutsu M, Furukawa Y, Miwa K, Morinaga Y (2007) Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans. PMID: 17510493 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].
2. Lu LG, Zeng MD, Mao YM, Chen CW, Fu QC, Wang JY, Xie WF, Fan JG (2005) [Diisopropylamine dichloroacetate in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a multicenter random double-blind controlled trial]. PMID: 15727691 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].

Didn't you type this up for the Anasci newsletter:cool:

Didn't you type this up for the Anasci newsletter:cool:

Yes I did :) I noticed it the other day in my saved pm's so I figured I would post it here.

I plan to get some synthergine soon. I always look (eyes bright white) and feel much healthier on it. Phidias is synthergine your secret for being so pretty all the time? ;):D

How many MLs were you running everyday and was it being taken subq or intramuscular???

That is pretty cool, Phidias!

I have to admit I was pretty amazed myself when I got the after ASAT/ALAT results... values nearly 3 times lower! :eek:

I mean... I had red all the testimonials about Synthergine before using it and therefore knew it would work to some extent, but like with everything else, as long as you've never used something yourself, you can only hope... damn, the results clearly went beyond my expectations!!! :headbang:

To this day still a mystery to me, :eek: that was the only product from Synthetek I had never tried in 10+ years yet relying on Synthelamin and Synthetine... when actually it should be a stapple in every health concerned bodybuilder's arsenal... I guess I thought using Liv52 and Silymarin was enough to protect your liver... that first blood test I did obviously proved me wrong. :banghead:

Though after many years trying, I've finally made up my mind and gave up on my dreams of becoming a pro, which to me means I'm now just enjoying training/eating well without using any AAS or PED's of any sort (yes I'm definitely smaller... but still look better than most "on" :D;)), I must however reckon I've greatly abused myself over the years... without really paying attention to the adverse consequences health wise of my choices.

I'm glad tools like Synthergine do exist to compensate for the crazy behaviors we tend to have in this sport. :)

And just a thing, guys: don't think the only thing that can damage your liver are 17 A.A. Orals... EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING we use go through the liver... even just the baby aspirin you take ed can seriously impact your values... same goes with Nolvadex... one of the most hepatic unfriendly substance... just read the notice. I could go on... ;)

It is good to have you back posting again! I am glad your liver enzymes are in a healthy state.

It is good to have you back posting again! I am glad your liver enzymes are in a healthy state.

If I wanna look as good as you in a few years, my OLD friend :D;), I definitely can't let my health run downhill... :)

Phidias is synthergine your secret for being so pretty all the time? ;):D

LMAO!!!

Well.... though I indeed used to look gorgeous in a not so distant past :love:, I'm afraid it's unfortunately not so much the case anymore... :( life slowly took its tool on me, my friend.

But all kidding aside, you're more than right when you say Synthergine will make anyone look much healthier. It's crazy how many people made comments to me like "oh you seem much better these days" while I was using it! :headbang:

Btw, for people to notice, goes to show how tired and haggard I was previously... lol! :rolleyes::eek::p

How many MLs were you running everyday and was it being taken subq or intramuscular???

5 mls everyday split in two 2.5 mls doses morning/evening.

Did them IM as I just hate subq shots. :)

IM vs oral

Does synthergine work alot better taken IM rather than oral?

From what I remember reading from Big A, it seems to work just as well orally... it's just that don't mind IM shots and told myself "let's make sure it's 100% efficient, not 99% only". :)

Mooseknuckles had labs done using Synthergine orally and injecting...Both sets of labs came back virtually the same...It is just as effective taken orally as being injected!

So synthergine can be taken orally with results just the same as sub q or IM, but with synthelamin you use it sub q or IM? Just got both in today and want to make sure :)
Mooseknuckles had labs done using Synthergine orally and injecting...Both sets of labs came back virtually the same...It is just as effective taken orally as being injected!

So synthergine can be taken orally with results just the same as sub q or IM, but with synthelamin you use it sub q or IM? Just got both in today and want to make sure :)

Synthergine can be taken orally or injected
Synthelamin needs to be injected

I will have before and after labs again pretty soon, I came off of Synthergine for awhile cause I was switching medications and wanted to see if my liver values would go up with this new medication and i just had labs ran the other day and my liver values are pretty high. I will have to look and see for sure but AST 75 ALT was over 100 can't remember the exact numbers but will double check those number when I get my hard copy backs, and let ya know. I just started Synthergine again so I will post as soon as I get labs again, I know for sure Synthergine works cause it did last time for me. My last results were a huge difference.

I will be using it orally again also.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner