over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine & Blood Test - The Real Deal

mung

FOUNDING Member / Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
On January 3, 2013 I had my first round of blood work completed. In mid-December I stopped all AAS, of which was 20mg tbol/day, 150mg test and 100mg NPP/3rd day. This is a little on the high side for me, but I typically do not fluctuate doses wildly. Pretty consistent with doses. I started with TRT doses through my Dr. via prescription at 100mg/week, since then I have slowly worked up to this dose over the course of two years. I am 48 years old and have been on for several years with no break.

I train every other day doing Wendlers 531 since my elbow surgery...about a year prior. I was doing very little cardio, mostly sled dragging, prowler work and occassionally hill sprints. But not enough regardless.

Fast foward to 01/03/2013. I am currently home with the flu, so I do not have access to a scanner, so I will post the out of range readings.

01/03/2013

AST 131 0-41
ALT 219 0-45
GGT 70 2-65
Cholest 298 120-220
HDL 42 35-59
LDL 235 0-178
Chol/LDL 7.06 1.5-4.5
LDL/HDL 5.55 1-6.5
Triglycer 105 10-200

Upon receiving the results I immediately ordered four bottles of Synthergine, and it took about a week to arrive, so I couldn't start it right away.

This was my protocol, my exact doses for everything is in my office, so I will just outline what I took:

Lemon Juice/Tobasco Sauce/raw apple cider vinegar in water every morning
Real Organic Cranberry Juice 4-8oz/day
Udo's Choice Oil 2-4 TBSP/day
Cod Liver Oil 2-5 tsp/day
True Nutrition Fibersol 1-3 servings/day
Increased dark green vege's
Reduced egg yolks by 50% - I LOVE eggs!
Aspirin 1/day
Hawthorne Berry
CoQ10
Red Rice Yeast
CholestOff 6-9/day
Vit D3
Apple Cider Vinegar 3-6 TBSP/day
Time Realesed Niacin
Synthergine 4.5ml/day
Cardio 7-12/week-as much as my schedule would allow
No training one week prior to retesting

On 02/25/2013 was retested:

AST 51
ALT 53
GGT 27
Chol 201
HDL 59
LDL 128
Chol/HDL 3.42
LDL/HDL 2.16
Trigler 73

So as many on this board tout day in and day out, please get blood work and please do your cardio! This was done with simply seven weeks of preperation...make it your lifes work...as much if not more than your training. We dont need anymore Matt Duvalls, and for reasons that might possibly be preventable.

There may be other things I did that I have not listed, but I just received my latest test results in the mail and wanted to post this up. My protocol is in my office.

Synthergine is a great product and will always be a part of my protocol...I took it orally if it matters.

Take care of yourself and enjoy the journey!

Last edited:
That's quite the improvement in the numbers man! Good work. However, this will fall on many deaf ears, thank you for sharing tho!

Thanks Bro! And as the saying goes...if even one persons reads this and acts, all the better. Also, I know my numbers are still improving, more cardio and more vege's and synthergine in the protocol for a good eight weeks now.

Take care!

Thanks for sharing bro...Synthergine is the real deal regardless of what the cattle want to believe!!

On January 3, 2013 I had my first round of blood work completed. In mid-December I stopped all AAS, of which was 20mg tbol/day, 150mg test and 100mg NPP/3rd day. This is a little on the high side for me, but I typically do not fluctuate doses wildly. Pretty consistent with doses. I started with TRT doses through my Dr. via prescription at 100mg/week, since then I have slowly worked up to this dose over the course of two years. I am 48 years old and have been on for several years with no break.

I train every other day doing Wendlers 531 since my elbow surgery...about a year prior. I was doing very little cardio, mostly sled dragging, prowler work and occassionally hill sprints. But not enough regardless.

Fast foward to 01/03/2013. I am currently home with the flu, so I do not have access to a scanner, so I will post the out of range readings.

01/03/2013

AST 131 0-41
ALT 219 0-45
GGT 70 2-65
Cholest 298 120-220
HDL 42 35-59
LDL 235 0-178
Chol/LDL 7.06 1.5-4.5
LDL/HDL 5.55 1-6.5
Triglycer 105 10-200

Upon receiving the results I immediately ordered four bottles of Synthergine, and it took about a week to arrive, so I couldn't start it right away.

This was my protocol, my exact doses for everything is in my office, so I will just outline what I took:

Lemon Juice/Tobasco Sauce/raw apple cider vinegar in water every morning
Real Organic Cranberry Juice 4-8oz/day
Udo's Choice Oil 2-4 TBSP/day
Cod Liver Oil 2-5 tsp/day
True Nutrition Fibersol 1-3 servings/day
Increased dark green vege's
Reduced egg yolks by 50% - I LOVE eggs!
Aspirin 1/day
Hawthorne Berry
CoQ10
Red Rice Yeast
CholestOff 6-9/day
Vit D3
Apple Cider Vinegar 3-6 TBSP/day
Time Realesed Niacin
Synthergine 4.5ml/day
Cardio 7-12/week-as much as my schedule would allow
No training one week prior to retesting

On 02/25/2013 was retested:

AST 51
ALT 53
GGT 27
Chol 201
HDL 59
LDL 128
Chol/HDL 3.42
LDL/HDL 2.16
Trigler 73

So as many on this board tout day in and day out, please get blood work and please do your cardio! This was done with simply seven weeks of preperation...make it your lifes work...as much if not more than your training. We dont need anymore Matt Duvalls, and for reasons that might possibly be preventable.

There may be other things I did that I have not listed, but I just received my latest test results in the mail and wanted to post this up. My protocol is in my office.

Synthergine is a great product and will always be a part of my protocol...I took it orally if it matters.

Take care of yourself and enjoy the journey!

How much of the lower liv Numbers can you attribute to being off aas,how much to diet change,and the syn.?
I also use Synthergine and would like see how our results may vary.

I too would like to know if you were using any gear when you got retested as it was two months of being off if not. I heard good things about the product though

You took Synthergine orally...i thought it was sub-q or im only ???:confused:

Mine which arrived last week also said ORAL USE ONLY, on here ive heard of many injecting it. perhaps theyve changed it so they dont need to worry about keeping it sterile.

i hope it works as well for me as it has for you, my enzymes were not far off yours when i had them tested 3 weeks ago. il be retested in 5 weeks and will defo post the results on here if synthergine does the job!

do you really think 1ml per 25kilos is needed? i wonder if this only applies for lean body mass?

Mine which arrived last week also said ORAL USE ONLY, on here ive heard of many injecting it. perhaps theyve changed it so they dont need to worry about keeping it sterile.

Oral use is just a disclaimer. Syntherol is also for oral use only:D The product is 100% sterile.

i hope it works as well for me as it has for you, my enzymes were not far off yours when i had them tested 3 weeks ago. il be retested in 5 weeks and will defo post the results on here if synthergine does the job!

do you really think 1ml per 25kilos is needed? i wonder if this only applies for lean body mass?

it does state on the label

WARNING
ORAL USE ONLY

ya cant inject it well I cant

It's a legal disclaimer only. Product is sterile.

I was not on any AAS for either testing...as I stated in the original post, I stopped everything mid-December and was tested 01/03/2013. So even on the first test I had been off for almost three weeks. No way to tell how much of everything contributed to lowering my numbers without resuming some orals and getting tested again. Either way, use all tools at your disposal...synthergine being one!

Be safe and smart!

I was not on any AAS for either testing...as I stated in the original post, I stopped everything mid-December and was tested 01/03/2013. So even on the first test I had been off for almost three weeks. No way to tell how much of everything contributed to lowering my numbers without resuming some orals and getting tested again. Either way, use all tools at your disposal...synthergine being one!

Be safe and smart!

In my experience and blood work it takes me a min. of 5 weeks to clear liver numbers that elevated
I use alot of liver aids and Synthergine is a staple

Best of luck

Synthergine is just as effective orally as injected.

You are correct Big A..for some reason I thought I read Synthetine not Synthergine. :eek:

Thanks for sharing bro...Synthergine is the real deal regardless of what the cattle want to believe!!

Synthergine is proven to be the unnatural bodybuilders's best friend :love:

Great thread bro thanks for sharing. Synthergine really does what is claims to do. The results don't lie.

Great thread bro thanks for sharing. Synthergine really does what is claims to do. The results don't lie.

:yeahthat:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity