over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine Issue

Batch ...56 has been recalled.

New batch is on its way to the various distributors.

If you have a 56 product, just contact [email protected] and you will get a replacement from a new batch.

Various samples from 56 have been sent to testing.

All the products are made by one of the largest contract pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world with branches in almost every country. They manufacture pharmaceuticals for countless brands and even have their own generic line that is sold world wide. It is concerning that they would get a batch wrong. Although they did do it once previously, a couple of years back with a Synthetine batch that was missing the ph buffer.

I actually made a complaint with Synthetek over the very same issue earlier this month. I will say that their customer service was amazing and had a bottle at my door 3 days later. That being said, both bottles tasted like pure water. I've been using Synthergine for at least 5 years and it's always had "salty" flavor. I'm not saying they're ripping me off, but something is off with the last 2 bottles.

Thanks for getting in touch - you have mail.

I said the same thing in the other synthergine thread. Just got bloods roughly 3 weeks ago and...nada. Stopped using it. Think I have 3/4 of my last bottle left. I can get the batch #

Please private message me your order details and email address.

Great to see (but no surprise) that this issue has been dealt with quickly. If guys have an issue post the info but using the word "scammer" in this situation is outrageous. I completey agree with Francis and K1 etc. Anyone who has worked in a customer service role in the past will understand exactly what they mean. Some people just seem to go crazy and totally lose any common sense whenever they have an issue and their sense of time becomes completely distorted.

Great to see (but no surprise) that this issue has been dealt with quickly. If guys have an issue post the info but using the word "scammer" in this situation is outrageous. I completey agree with Francis and K1 etc. Anyone who has worked in a customer service role in the past will understand exactly what they mean. Some people just seem to go crazy and totally lose any common sense whenever they have an issue and their sense of time becomes completely distorted.

:rolleyes: ill give you $1000 if you can find the word "scammer" SMH..... I used your code too...Damn! Lol

....And K1...cmon man you outta words now? I figured i could get a bigger response from a guy like you. I know that cant be all. Synthetek customers need to read this....cmon bro lets keep this thing going for a while. :headbang:

Dont stop with the personal attacks....i know you got more....lets see it bro.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: ill give you $1000 if you can find the word "scammer" SMH..... I used your code too...Damn! Lol

....And K1...cmon man you outta words now? I figured i could get a bigger response from a guy like you. I know that cant be all. Synthetek customers need to read this....cmon bro lets keep this thing going for a while. :headbang:

Scammed? I saw the title of the thread before it was changed ;)

Personal attacks? I have nothing. You have me wrong. I was merely commenting on the info synthetek posted...

"6:45am - Your email to us.
12:05pm - You made this thread.

That's 5 hours and 20 minutes between your email to us and you posting this thread.

11:21pm - Your email was responded to - within 17 hours of receipt."

If something bad happens with any company guys should email the company but waiting 5 hours and 20 mins is ridiculous. As was the tone of your post and original thread title considering how long you had waited. Moreover you also posted another thread on anasci.

Honestly you have me wrong. If guys have a complaint it's none of my business and they should speak up. Just like I would never reply negatively to someone like tren_plz because he posted like an adult and has a valid complaint. You have a valid complaint as well I just think the way you went about it was the complete wrong one. I would like to think anyone with common sense would agree with me and again I saw the original thread title. I come across this type of behaviour a lot though and that's why I posted what I did earlier.

Again 5 hours and 20 mins. There are no rules to this but if it happened to me I would email and wait 5 days and if no reply I would email again. Then if no reply again I would contact a mod on here if a sponsor had ignored me. Plus that is for synthetek as I know they are fast and if it was for some aas sponsors I would wait a lot longer. However you didn't even wait 1 day and if you had waited a normal amount of time things would have got sorted out anyway.

There is obviously an issue so your thread is good and has brought light to that issue I just think you could have worded it a lot better. Want to hear a funny thing I actually emailed myself regarding the taste of my synthergine (56 batch). Anyway no trouble from me at all I was merely commenting on your impatience.

Last edited:
You should change your name to IMMATUREMALE it fits you better.

You sound like a tool calling the scammer BS before they even had time to respond or correct the problem, you were at ANASCI posting the same shit.

Personal attacks? I have nothing. You have me wrong. I was merely commenting on the info synthetek posted...

That's 5 hours and 20 minutes between your email to us and you posting this thread.

If something bad happens with any company guys should email the company but waiting 5 hours and 20 mins is ridiculous. As was the tone of your post and original thread title considering how long you had waited. Moreover you also posted another thread on anasci.

Honestly you have me wrong. If guys have a complaint it's none of my business and they should speak up. Just like I would never reply negatively to someone like tren_plz because he posted like an adult and has a valid complaint. You have a valid complaint as well I just think the way you went about it was the complete wrong one. I would like to think anyone with common sense would agree with me and again I saw the original thread title. I come across this type of behaviour a lot though and that's why I posted what I did earlier.

Again 5 hours and 20 mins. There are no rules to this but if it happened to me I would email and wait 5 days and if no reply I would email again. Then if no reply again I would contact a mod on here if a sponsor had ignored me. Plus that is for synthetek as I know they are fast and if it was for some aas sponsors I would wait a lot longer. However you didn't even wait 1 day and if you had waited a normal amount of time things would have got sorted out anyway.

There is obviously an issue so your thread is good and has brought light to that issue I just think you could have worded it a lot better. Want to hear a funny thing I actually emailed myself regarding the taste of my synthergine (56 batch). Anyway no trouble from me at all I was merely commenting on your impatience.

mehhh...maybe....

You should change your name to IMMATUREMALE it fits you better.

You sound like a tool calling the scammer BS before they even had time to respond or correct the problem, you were at ANASCI posting the same shit.

ohhhh thats a good one

Elvia can you explain this in more detail? The more words the better.

The original title never had the word SCAMMER in it.

Hey....every time i post something the thread goes to the top right?

why the attitude amteurmale? you have to admit that you came off strong with your original post. i actually thought wow you must have been having a bad day! me and the admin over on anasci answered your thread there , and that one was worded much better. not sure why youre on the warpath here? you may not have used the word scammer here but it was more then implied.

now it looks like you are trying to turn this thread into an attack thread?

francisk and k1 were right you handled it badly and for no reason.

i remember a post a few years back by doggcrapp talking about where synthetek gets their products made out of and confirming what big a said above. i was also one of those that were part of the synthetine issue and that problem was taken care of quickly.

youve always been a great guy over on anasci , i didnt know you were a member here , but the attitude you have right now is only going to get you banned everywhere? and what for , because you cant or wont admit that the way you handled it was bad so youre going to burn your bridges everywhere?

doesnt make sense friend?

Despite any issues with the product the fact that you only gave the company 5 hours to respond, at 6am no less, before you came on here calling them out and claiming “NO RESPONSE”.....makes you look really silly and in the wrong.

why the attitude amteurmale? you have to admit that you came off strong with your original post. i actually thought wow you must have been having a bad day! me and the admin over on anasci answered your thread there , and that one was worded much better. not sure why youre on the warpath here? you may not have used the word scammer here but it was more then implied.

now it looks like you are trying to turn this thread into an attack thread?

francisk and k1 were right you handled it badly and for no reason.

i remember a post a few years back by doggcrapp talking about where synthetek gets their products made out of and confirming what big a said above. i was also one of those that were part of the synthetine issue and that problem was taken care of quickly.

youve always been a great guy over on anasci , i didnt know you were a member here , but the attitude you have right now is only going to get you banned everywhere? and what for , because you cant or wont admit that the way you handled it was bad so youre going to burn your bridges everywhere?

doesnt make sense friend?

Im still a great guy :D. I admit i didnt give them enough time. Yes i was having a bad day. Synthetek so far has handled everything well.

Despite any issues with the product the fact that you only gave the company 5 hours to respond, at 6am no less, before you came on here calling them out and claiming “NO RESPONSE”.....makes you look really silly and in the wrong.

true....but the same can be said about sending out bunk products. Its a matter of how you look at it. With that said there was no need for personal attacks and so far Synthetek is handling it well.

Im still a great guy :D. I admit i didnt give them enough time. Yes i was having a bad day. Synthetek so far has handled everything well.

you should come in the vip forum and unwind for a bit , the sponsors make it lots of fun in there:D

When will the new batch be ready to order?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131