over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine Issue

Amateurmale

Registered
Ive been using Synthergine for years. Me and my wife both. We have the taste memorized. I got 2 bottles in early this morning and this stuff is straight water. My wife noticed it first.

And just so you know im not bullshitting heres a pic from synthetek.com showing the purchase of 2 bottles.

Heres a second pic from the www.synthetek.com showing my wifes bloodwork all the way back from 2013! (Amateurfemale) We've been using this stuff for 6 years!!! We have the taste memorized. Ive bought tons from synthetek. Cmon guys....no need to go bunk after all these years.

Please help!

-BTW i already tried privately emailing synthetek online before coming here.....NO RESPONSE

Attachments

• Synthergine.jpg
    Synthergine.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Synthergine2.jpg
    Synthergine2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 130
Strange. The supplying lab is the same. The formula is the same.

I don't know your name, but in the Synthetek enquiries there is a complaint about what you describe and that was replied to yesterday asking to confirm batch, exp number, etc.

I actually made a complaint with Synthetek over the very same issue earlier this month. I will say that their customer service was amazing and had a bottle at my door 3 days later. That being said, both bottles tasted like pure water. I've been using Synthergine for at least 5 years and it's always had "salty" flavor. I'm not saying they're ripping me off, but something is off with the last 2 bottles.

Cmon guys....no need to go bunk after all these years.

I know you from over on AnaSCI...So will vouch that you and your wife have been big backers for years on the Synthergine.

But really with that comment above...6yrs and 2 bad bottles and you're throwing out that line as if they've gone scammer because they haven't emailed you back in less then a day:rolleyes::banghead:

Like I've told anyone else that hits me up or says that haven't gotten a response...If you haven't gotten a response from [email protected] then hit up [email protected] and they will take care of you.

Last edited:
That sucks and I'd be angry too. BUT...you should allow them time to respond and see what happens. I work for one of the largest medical device companies in America and our quality is impeccable. That said...here and there some shit goes wrong and someone gets a defective brace even with insane quality control.

Again...I'd be super annoyed too man but let's see how they respond. I expect they will be all over it and this likely was NOT a purposeful thing. If they did this on purpose they would literally be ending their business...quickly.

whats the lot # on yours , i got some last month from the pmstore and they taste fine to me.

mine has 00370056.

like k1 said if you dont get a response hit up the local email , at least theyre in your day time.

And just so you know im not bullshitting heres a pic from synthetek.com showing the purchase of 2 bottles.

Heres a second pic from the www.synthetek.com showing my wifes bloodwork all the way back from 2013! (Amateurfemale) We've been using this stuff for 6 years!!! We have the taste memorized. Ive bought tons from synthetek. Cmon guys....no need to go bunk after all these years.

Please help!

-BTW i already tried privately emailing synthetek online before coming here.....NO RESPONSE

No one is calling bullshit.

Please private message me your order ID and the email address from which you emailed us from. So that I can look you up and get this taken care of for you.

On another note - If we are using yours or your wifes blood test results on our website do you really think YOU would be receiving bunk product after all these years.

Please calm down.

If there is a problem, which it sounds like there is - we will fix it. Give us a chance before you start screaming "scammer" when we have been in business for close to 20 years.

Last edited:
Your order has been located and your email has been replied to.

Please get back to us when you can, so we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

BTW i already tried privately emailing synthetek online before coming here.....NO RESPONSE

Regarding this part of your post specifically:

6:45am - Your email to us.
12:05pm - You made this thread.

That's 5 hours and 20 minutes between your email to us and you posting this thread.

11:21pm - Your email was responded to - within 17 hours of receipt.

While we do make every effort to respond immediately, the reality is that it is not always possible and can sometimes take longer than 24 hours when we have many enquiries to deal with, or if someone is simply out of the office sick for example.

I actually made a complaint with Synthetek over the very same issue earlier this month. I will say that their customer service was amazing and had a bottle at my door 3 days later. That being said, both bottles tasted like pure water. I've been using Synthergine for at least 5 years and it's always had "salty" flavor. I'm not saying they're ripping me off, but something is off with the last 2 bottles.

Please private message me your order ID and let me know about the replacements you were sent.

I know you from over on AnaSCI...So will vouch that you and your wife have been big backers for years on the Synthergine.

But really with that comment above...6yrs and 2 bad bottles and you're throwing out that line as if they've gone scammer because they haven't emailed you back in less then a day:rolleyes::banghead:

Like I've told anyone else that hits me up or says that haven't gotten a response...If you haven't gotten a response from [email protected] then hit up [email protected] and they will take care of you.

I anticipated i would be turned into the bad guy somehow.

Let me ask you this....what if i had injected my wife with this stuff? I believe i have a right to be upset especially since i am a big believer in the product even providing bloodwork to forums supporting it.

Im not the bad guy here bro.

No one is calling bullshit.

Please private message me your order ID and the email address from which you emailed us from. So that I can look you up and get this taken care of for you.

On another note - If we are using yours or your wifes blood test results on our website do you really think YOU would be receiving bunk product after all these years.

Please calm down.

If there is a problem, which it sounds like there is - we will fix it. Give us a chance before you start screaming "scammer" when we have been in business for close to 20 years.

PM sent. Im calm now.... :)

I said the same thing in the other synthergine thread. Just got bloods roughly 3 weeks ago and...nada. Stopped using it. Think I have 3/4 of my last bottle left. I can get the batch #

I said the same thing in the other synthergine thread. Just got bloods roughly 3 weeks ago and...nada. Stopped using it. Think I have 3/4 of my last bottle left. I can get the batch #

I assume you mean "nada" in that your liver values were high?

I can tell you my wife and I have ran numerous orals and while on real Synthergine the liver was kept in check....most of the time the values were normal.

Many many years ago, my wife ran Superdrol with no Synthergine (was a noob back then) and her liver values were over 900. Synthergine brought her liver values down like 700-800 points in like 3 days. Its good stuff.

whats the lot # on yours , i got some last month from the pmstore and they taste fine to me.

mine has 00370056.

like k1 said if you dont get a response hit up the local email , at least theyre in your day time.

mine is same as yours

Batch # 00370056 Exp: 00DEC20

I anticipated i would be turned into the bad guy somehow.

Let me ask you this....what if i had injected my wife with this stuff? I believe i have a right to be upset especially since i am a big believer in the product even providing bloodwork to forums supporting it.

Im not the bad guy here bro.

Please man, you're not some rookie...Within hours of receiving a pack and not getting a response you were on at least two forums crying scammer.

Honestly, if I were them I would do like any source would, I'd correct the situation and then blacklist you for the way you handled it.

Being upset is one thing...Running around calling a company scammer is another!

And using your wife as the excuse is weak man...Especially when you guys are buying and running around sticking yourselves with bathtub homebrew for roids but get an off batch from a legit company, owned by a man that everyone knows will address an issue with a product as quickly as possible...AND not only does the man own the company you're calling scammer but he ALSO owns the houses that you came into saying the business was scamming, because you already tried to send a "private email"!

Maybe use your head next time before you post shit:rolleyes:

There is no "bad guy" here sunshine...There is only a company that needs to look into a batch and a customer that has cried scammer before ever even talking to the company. That's it.

Last edited:
I had a different issue with a bottle of synthetine a long while back, they handled it right away I just had to make sure they knew about the issue and give them an appropriate amount of time to respond. I’ve been a customer multiple times since.

You gotta give a business more than 6 freaking hours to respond to you, they’re not sitting by a computer refreshing emails day and night. I do e-commerce and i wouldn’t do business with you again, customers do this to me a lot they think weekend weekday day or night if they don’t get a response it’s the end of the world. Businesses have regular hours and orders to ship out along with other every day responsibilities, they will get to you, it doesn’t make business sense for any reputable business to ignore a customers issue, but you have to give them a chance....

If anything doing this gives them less incentive to help you, you already took the nuclear option so what do they have to lose at his point? That isn’t what happened obviously they are handling it but that is something to think about for next time.

Last edited:
I had a different issue with a bottle of synthetine a long while back, they handled it right away I just had to make sure they knew about the issue and give them an appropriate amount of time to respond. I’ve been a customer multiple times since.

You gotta give a business more than 6 freaking hours to respond to you, they’re not sitting by a computer refreshing emails day and night. I do e-commerce and i wouldn’t do business with you again, customers do this to me a lot they think weekend weekday day or night if they don’t get a response it’s the end of the world. Businesses have regular hours and orders to ship out along with other every day responsibilities, they will get to you, it doesn’t make business sense for any reputable business to ignore a customers issue, but you have to give them a chance....

If anything doing this gives them less incentive to help you, you already took the nuclear option so what do they have to lose at his point? That isn’t what happened obviously they are handling it but that is something to think about for next time.

I think the problem with guys in this game (and probably what hit me with AM's post more-so because he has been around over on Anasci a lot of years), is that they look at EVERY business in this industry as if it's just another roid source, selling out of their closet.

Synthetek is a legit, licensed business in AU...The other side of the planet. Why cry scam on a company that has been around as long as these forums when you didn't even give them time to respond.

Obviously it's fine to post a thread and see who else is having an issue...That's how you find out if it's an isolated incident or batch issue...But to jump right out of the gate with this shit:

Cmon guys....no need to go bunk after all these years.

That's straight up half-reported media bullshit (because he didn't mention he gave them no time to respond)...Give half trues that do nothing but hurt a businesses reputation for no reason other then to say "Hey, I think there's something wrong with this batch guys?!"

How shit's worded says a lot.

I think the problem with guys in this game (and probably what hit me with AM's post more-so because he has been around over on Anasci a lot of years), is that they look at EVERY business in this industry as if it's just another roid source, selling out of their closet.

Synthetek is a legit, licensed business in AU...The other side of the planet. Why cry scam on a company that has been around as long as these forums when you didn't even give them time to respond.

Obviously it's fine to post a thread and see who else is having an issue...That's how you find out if it's an isolated incident or batch issue...But to jump right out of the gate with this shit:

That's straight up half-reported media bullshit (because he didn't mention he gave them no time to respond)...Give half trues that do nothing but hurt a businesses reputation for no reason other then to say "Hey, I think there's something wrong with this batch guys?!"

How shit's worded says a lot.

Oh I definitely get it, I’ve been in business for more than a decade now with impeccable reviews and thousands of products. When a customer loses their minds on a weekend or at 4am and sends me half a dozen emails through half a dozen venues I want to ask them “do you really think I’m going to risk the reputation of my business for your one piddly order, do you really think I won’t fix the problem I get no benefit of the doubt whatsoever?”.

It’s entitlement, “I have a problem I’m important so fix it now or else, I’m more important than anything else!!!”

Not digging at the OP just saying this shit happens a lot and it doesn’t make sense. I’ve got stories for days...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws