over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine or Glutathione: Which one to take

razter

Registered
Synthergine or Glutathione
What's the difference between taking Synthergine or Glutathione? Are they doing the same thing? Which would be better and why?

2 totally different compounds. One transfers every to the mitochondria. The other is the most abundantly antioxidant in the body. What are you trying to achieve?

For some facts on Synthergine see https://synthetek.com/en/the-science-behind-synthergine-liver-protectant/

Glutathionine (GSH) is inactive when taken orally. GSH is a tripeptide ubiquitously present in human tissue that plays a role in hepatic biotransformation and detoxification processes. It acts as a free radical scavenger and as a hydrophilic molecule that is added to other lipophilic toxins or wastes prior to biliary excretion. GSH is a cofactor of conjugation and reduction reactions in the cytosol, microsomes, and mitochondria. It can be used in the case of poisoning and liver injury by certain agents (e.g., acetaminophen [Tylenol]; though NAC is preferred clinically).

For some facts on Synthergine see https://synthetek.com/en/the-science-behind-synthergine-liver-protectant/

Glutathionine (GSH) is inactive when taken orally. GSH is a tripeptide ubiquitously present in human tissue that plays a role in hepatic biotransformation and detoxification processes. It acts as a free radical scavenger and as a hydrophilic molecule that is added to other lipophilic toxins or wastes prior to biliary excretion. GSH is a cofactor of conjugation and reduction reactions in the cytosol, microsomes, and mitochondria. It can be used in the case of poisoning and liver injury by certain agents (e.g., acetaminophen [Tylenol]; though NAC is preferred clinically).
What if you have injectable GSH, in your opining, what dose would be adequate?

2 totally different compounds. One transfers every to the mitochondria. The other is the most abundantly antioxidant in the body. What are you trying to achieve?
I'm looking to detox the liver and the body.

is this the only viable ROA ? I took an expensive brand gifted to me that had tons of positive reviews on amazon with people mentioning improved bloodwork etc.

synthergine is what ill use next, all the old school bro sswear by it and look at the following it has amassed

I'm looking to detox the liver and the body.

Then I would recommend both but only if you're injecting glutathionine. Synthergine can be injected or drank. I use it orally as it's 10x more convenient especially because of all the other injections I have to do throughout the year. You can't really go wrong with either but for me synthergine is easy and extremely beneficial. N-acetyl cysteine is another useful aid as well.

is this the only viable ROA ? I took an expensive brand gifted to me that had tons of positive reviews on amazon with people mentioning improved bloodwork etc.

synthergine is what ill use next, all the old school bro sswear by it and look at the following it has amassed
Oral liposomal glutathione is another viable ROA, albeit probably not as effective as injected glutathione

Injectable Glutathione with Synthergine is a staple for any cycle that includes orals. I personally do 250mg of injectable glutathione daily when taking it.

Then I would recommend both but only if you're injecting glutathionine. Synthergine can be injected or drank. I use it orally as it's 10x more convenient especially because of all the other injections I have to do throughout the year. You can't really go wrong with either but for me synthergine is easy and extremely beneficial. N-acetyl cysteine is another useful aid as well.
Thank You

I know it seems counterproductive but taking days off of the orals and fasting once a month with lots of water dose wonders for the body and it does not make you lose muscle. One does not lose muscle in 24 hours.

Most effective delivery method I've found for glutathione is a once a month IV. excellent way to promote cellular repair (esp telomeres), and anti-aging

I agree and it gets pricey imo and I can never make it thru the bag without having to piss a few times but it detox’s the organs and as I understand and believe keep the arteries nice and clean. I mean I get a cocktail of stuff in mine but glutathione is one of the heavier hitters in the line. Usually about $150 a session is normal where I am I’m sure in NY or CA it’s more.

It's always been my understanding that glutathione needs to be refrigerated and kept out of light. When I get 2g of Glut after my IV alpha lipoic acid the nurse always brings it straight out from the fridge. I don't know why IM would be any different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131