over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine vs TUDCA?

Yet if you read the science behind the ingredients it states multiple times that they are only effective when bypassing the digestive track, hmmm

Then inject it... no big deal for people who play with needles year long... :cool:

Then inject it... no big deal for people who play with needles year long... :cool:

It's common sense to me that injecting it should bring about slightly better results. I always take it orally now and the results are great like that so I don't see the need in injecting. It is a painless injection but I am injecting a lot now as I have just added synthetine (3ml), syntheselen (2ml), hgh (2iu) and slin (5iu). So the last thing I want to do is add in more shots :eek: In my experience it makes no major difference and every time I have had blood tests it was when taking it orally.

Yet if you read the science behind the ingredients it states multiple times that they are only effective when bypassing the digestive track, hmmm

Im not trying to stir up shit here. But this is a little concerning to me. Is this fact, or personal opinion? I was going to order some if and when I run orals next. But if I do it would be for oral use. I've been on trt for 10 years. So I'm burnt out on shots. I inject sub q now.

Im not trying to stir up shit here. But this is a little concerning to me. Is this fact, or personal opinion? I was going to order some if and when I run orals next. But if I do it would be for oral use. I've been on trt for 10 years. So I'm burnt out on shots. I inject sub q now.

It's not true imo. Otherwise it wouldn't have worked in me and many others over the years. I wouldn't have wasted lots of time and money drinking it when I should/could have injected it over the years. I inject myself all the time so I don't care about injections either. Everyone I know who uses synthergine takes it orally.

I believe it is a quality product, and that it probably works as well or better than anything else, but the only real problem is that it is fairly expensive. It equates to $80/month.

Do they ever have sales or coupon codes or anything?

A bit pricy but when it comes to protecting your liver don't think you can put a price on that.

I had labs done and my doc was concerned with my liver values and I told him that I was going to try a supplement out and I would come back again. The next go around he said whatever it is your doing, keep doing it, your numbers look great. So yeah I'd say it works.

I am JUST starting Synthergine today. Is there absolutely no advantage to injecting it vs oral?

I am JUST starting Synthergine today. Is there absolutely no advantage to injecting it vs oral?
I've only taken it orally at only 1- 1/2 ml day on orals and liver values on bloodtests were very good everytime.IMO it's the best Liver Supplement you can get.Was sold when I got a bottle that was half empty from a friend when had bad bloodtest and used for a month,had bloods done again and were 100× better during Synthergine use.

Just take it orally, it works and it does not taste bad.

Wonder why they don't make capsules then?

From the Synthergine scientific explanation, first 3 ingredients are amino acids and they work for this purpose when administered in the following way:

"So high protein intakes are not the answer to achieving the amino acid concentrations necessary to bring out their pharmacological properties. The remedy is intake of specific amino acids during times when dietary protein is not elevated, via methods some of which will bypass the liver."

next ingredient:

In these two studies they found that injection of sodium glucuronate in advance of morphine bound to morphine and reduced its effect (toxicity)

Every example in the science behind the product talks about injection, not oral administration:

https://www.synthetek.com/the-science-behind-synthergine-liver-protectant/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity