over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

-SYNTHEROL A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS WITH PHOTOS -

Great pics. Thanks for sharing bro.

You dont need SEO...you need food and weights:banghead:

I share the same theory that syntherol should be a final growth solution to be used only by advanced b-builders. On the other hand syntherol could work great for normal athletes and your example,snowstorm, is just one among many.

You dont need SEO...you need food and weights:banghead:

You gonna tell that to everyone who jumped on gear before 'reaching their genetic potential' too? :rolleyes:

Emery said:
I think it looks good!

I agree.

You gonna tell that to everyone who jumped on gear before 'reaching their genetic potential' too? :rolleyes:

Good point!

No offence bro, but do you actually work out? Like in the gym, with weights? It's serious question.

I agree.

Nope, not at all...(and no offense to the op) but honestly by looking at the pics I would think he has never even worked out before or even attempted to eat properly...just putting the cart before the horse big time with this one IMO

Nope, not at all...(and no offense to the op) but honestly by looking at the pics I would think he has never even worked out before or even attempted to eat properly...just putting the cart before the horse big time with this one IMO

Would u be so kind to share some photos? I am just curious to see your phisique. And of your mate deceiver too. Or some stats at least if you dont feel very confortable with that. Cheers.

Stats, no prob...
Im 6' 1" and betw. 265-270lbs right now...not absolutly shredded but lean enough that I can see all my abs easily..if I had to guess I would say 12% bf...I just started my first AAS cycle in 10 years this week...looking forward to some new growth.

Stats, no prob...
Im 6' 1" and betw. 265-270lbs right now...not absolutly shredded but lean enough that I can see all my abs easily..if I had to guess I would say 12% bf...I just started my first AAS cycle in 10 years this week...looking forward to some new growth.

Cheers.
Looking forward for some pics.

Good progress!

snowstorm,

great progress! Your arms still have a nice look to them! With the heavier volume shots (3ml) did you notice lumps? If so were they easy to massage out?

Get trx machine
From online Supply

With our easy-to-use, small **broken link removed**, you'll enhance your training beforehand and achieve results - no dilemma where you are. No gym? No problem. The suspension straps
is an easy-to-use system thats time-efficient and safe since athletes and suitability buffs of all levels. Unabated with the **broken link removed**, waterproof fold-out training pilot, training adviser, instruction DVD, and a helpful storage toilet kit, it gives you unmatched portability and versatility, so you can increase your exhibition, decrease injuries, and impede robust at native, on the course - wherever life takes you.
You don't destitution a home gym to make use of a amount placid adequacy program. This group provides the whole you stress to physique strength, increase your spring, spot-train, and adapt in a comprehensive, fine fettle workout anytime you demand, anywhere you want. In urban safe-houses, on ships, in submarines: this is where Healthiness Anywhere progenitor and ci-devant Navy SEAL Lustful Hetrick developed the norm in compensation the **broken link removed**, as he and his comrades improvised ways to keep qualified on covert missions. Things being what they are you can cavalcade the on the move the SEALs did-and succeed in peak pertinence and performance.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear