over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

-SYNTHEROL A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS WITH PHOTOS -

snowstorm

Newbies
I’m 12 days in a syntherol arms cycle and since I am massaging vigorously as recommended, I got lots of bruises. Is this a sign I am massaging to hard? Also, using deep heat for massaging will not interfere with the absorption rate of the oil, speeding this up?

Another issue is the work out... The pain doesn’t allow me to give a 100 percent in the gym, which is affecting the overall growth throughout this cycle. I am thinking of taking pain killers one hour or so before the work out. Is that ok?

Last edited:
I’m 12 days in a syntherol arms cycle and since I am massaging vigorously as recommended, I got lots of bruises. Is this a sign I am massaging to hard? Also, using deep heat for massaging will not interfere with the absorption rate of the oil, speeding this up?

Another issue is the work out... The pain doesn’t allow me to give a 100 percent in the gym, which is affecting the overall growth throughout this cycle. I am thinking of taking pain killers one hour or so before the work out. Is that ok?

Massaging vigorously doesn't mean to hurt yourself! If you are getting bruises from the massage, you are massaging too hard!
The pain separates the men from the boys. Don't be a pussy and work through the pain.

Maybe try some hand lotion when massaging the arms.

The pain is going to be less towards the end of the cycle. I know it doesn't sound logic, but most of the people are feeling less pain on the 3ml phase than on the 1ml one. And this last phase plus the maintenance is the one will help you adding the inches while giving 100% in the gym. Not sure about the deep heat. Maybe just use a normal cream.

Pics?

Are you doing both biceps and triceps?? If you can post before and after pics, I know it would be appreciated by many. Best of luck.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Massaging vigorously doesn't mean to hurt yourself! If you are getting bruises from the massage, you are massaging too hard!
The pain separates the men from the boys. Don't be a pussy and work through the pain.

The part in bold is a huge part of why I love you big A, F#@king CLASSIC! Thank you Sir, I will be laughing on that answer for a while!
Big Evil

The part in bold is a huge part of why I love you big A, F#@king CLASSIC! Thank you Sir, I will be laughing on that answer for a while!
Big Evil

:yeahthat: x2 hahahah

Big Evil

x3!

Same goes for food! doesn't take like candy, but oats, chicken, and olive oil will make you grow!

I was one step of quitting. Thanks big A for pushing me:D! Every day is less painful in the gym. Three days from jabbing 3ml. Not scared:p;)

I was one step of quitting. Thanks big A for pushing me:D! Every day is less painful in the gym. Three days from jabbing 3ml. Not scared:p;)

Good work, finish what you started.

A bit sore from the 3ml jabs, but the massage helps instantly. Gained 1.5 inches so far. Both arms still look natural, lots of compliments at gym.:)

A bit sore from the 3ml jabs, but the massage
helps instantly. Gained 1.5 inches so far. Both arms still look natural, lots of
compliments at gym.:)

Stretching will help a lot also.

If your anything like me, you will notice if you stay in the same position for
some time it becomes painful to straighten out your arms.

Stretching will be even more painful lol, but it will alleviate the tightness for
an hour or two.

Totaly agree, stretching is as important as massaging.

Thanks for the advice, was very helpful. Few more days and I’m done with the daily shots. My arms never looked better, although a bit swollen.

PICS??

Snowstorm, any pics would be appreciated. Thanks!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Good progress...except for the flaky white stuff...LOL:naughty:

Well done!

excellent

Great results bro, thanks for posting the pics.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner