over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol advice

Xenorikki

Registered
Hey just ordered some syntherol a few days ago and I am super stoked to use it on my biceps following Big A's protocol.

But I have a question. Currently I just started 450 supratest, 150 test e, 150 eq, 300 mast E everyweek with a kickstart of 15 mg SD everyday probably do the SD for 4 weeks. . Just finished my first week. The syntherol should be in by friday hopefully and I'm not sure when to start it?

If I start the 30 day protocol say on friday my SD kickstart will end right in the middle of my syntherol run. Usually after I finish the kickstart I get a bit of a drop in weight because SD is so powerful. Will this negatively effect how the syntherol is working?

Am I overthinking this? Or should I just wait until I'm done the 4weeks with sdrol and then start syntherol?

Thanks for taking the time to read this lol

Personaly I would finish the SD first to make maximum gains.
Problem I had with syntherol is I could not train biceps properly when they were loaded with oil I switched over to the new stuff Synthosizze way better you dont have to use it as often and it did not make the muscle weak.

Hmmm k. Yeah I might wait till I'm done the SD. I don't want to try any "new" products. Iv seen logs here by brooklynn and magnus that were very successful and iv known 2 people who have also used syntherol but they were both just doing a cruise and peps and still saw great results.

Hey just ordered some syntherol a few days ago and I am super stoked to use it on my biceps following Big A's protocol.

But I have a question. Currently I just started 450 supratest, 150 test e, 150 eq, 300 mast E everyweek with a kickstart of 15 mg SD everyday probably do the SD for 4 weeks. . Just finished my first week. The syntherol should be in by friday hopefully and I'm not sure when to start it?

If I start the 30 day protocol say on friday my SD kickstart will end right in the middle of my syntherol run. Usually after I finish the kickstart I get a bit of a drop in weight because SD is so powerful. Will this negatively effect how the syntherol is working?

Am I overthinking this? Or should I just wait until I'm done the 4weeks with sdrol and then start syntherol?

Thanks for taking the time to read this lol

You should always run your Syntherol protocol with a good anabolic cycle so that once you reach the maintenance period of the Syntherol course you are at your optimum anabolic state which is when you will be creating the permanent muscle.....

You should always run your Syntherol protocol with a good anabolic cycle so that once you reach the maintenance period of the Syntherol course you are at your optimum anabolic state which is when you will be creating the permanent muscle.....

Oh for sure. Ill be running the test/eq/mast past the maintenance phase. I just tend to drop 3-5 lbs after my SD kickstart. Iv never ran mast before tho and thatll be kicking in around week 5 so maybe I won't have that little drop.

I'm just deciding wether to start the syntherol asap or after I'm done with my SD kickstart

Oh for sure. Ill be running the test/eq/mast past the maintenance phase. I just tend to drop 3-5 lbs after my SD kickstart. Iv never ran mast before tho and thatll be kicking in around week 5 so maybe I won't have that little drop.

I'm just deciding wether to start the syntherol asap or after I'm done with my SD kickstart

Personally I would just start it now as you are already running your AAS cycle...Might as well get them going together.....

Personally I would just start it now as you are already running your AAS cycle...Might as well get them going together.....

Hmmm k thanks. Ya I think I will just start er when the syntherol arrives.

I definately think you are overthinking it. I did my bicep run on a trt dose of 100mg/ week and i have retained an 1 1/2" 5 months later. I did however run cjc/ghrp2 and tb500 which i think expedited the healing process as well as controlling inflammation. Good luck with your run bro!

I definately think you are overthinking it. I did my bicep run on a trt dose of 100mg/ week and i have retained an 1 1/2" 5 months later. I did however run cjc/ghrp2 and tb500 which i think expedited the healing process as well as controlling inflammation. Good luck with your run bro!

Thanks man yeah I'm just waiting on the mail. I read your log and the results you got were amazing man. I'd be happy with half that. Ill keep running the test/mast/eq and maybe do another low dose of orals during maintenance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131