over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol and health

supertesty

Registered
Hi guys,

First, Be sure I dont want to blame Synthetek, I used synthoselen and other with very good results. I really want to improve the size of my calves but dont want to have issues or take risks. Thats it and thats why Im asking these questions.

Im interested by doing a cycle of syntherol in calves. If I do, im gonna open a log and put pics BUT the ingredients it doesnt look healthy. I mean "silica" is plastic. If you inject it in your body, the body gonna eliminate it slowly. If the body eliminate the product, that mean it pass through the kidneys, isnt it ?

So my question is, how this kind of product can be safe ? Plus Jordan peters(even if he advise to use SEO for weak body parts) says that if you run the product too long, whit the time you can "destroy" the muscle.

Whats your opinion mates ?
thanks !

Hi guys,

First, Be sure I dont want to blame Synthetek, I used synthoselen and other with very good results. I really want to improve the size of my calves but dont want to have issues or take risks. Thats it and thats why Im asking these questions.

Im interested by doing a cycle of syntherol in calves. If I do, im gonna open a log and put pics BUT the ingredients it doesnt look healthy. I mean "silica" is plastic. If you inject it in your body, the body gonna eliminate it slowly. If the body eliminate the product, that mean it pass through the kidneys, isnt it ?

So my question is, how this kind of product can be safe ? Plus Jordan peters(even if he advise to use SEO for weak body parts) says that if you run the product too long, whit the time you can "destroy" the muscle.

Whats your opinion mates ?
thanks !

I have run syntherol in my calves and not had any issues. There are many inferior seo's on the market and I would avoid using those. But syntherol is pharm grade and to me is very safe. You just have to know correct injection techniques and use common sense. Like most things syntherol is best used in cycles. Putting oil into a muscle daily for months/years is never going to be a good thing. But using a blast and cruise style with syntherol to me is the most effective way yet is still very safe.

It's funny because people think synthol is the devil yet it is probably the safest thing you can use in bodybuilding as long as you make sure you're not in a vein when you inject. It's not a hormone and has no side effects but you still get the healthy aspects from MCT oil.

It's funny because people think synthol is the devil yet it is probably the safest thing you can use in bodybuilding as long as you make sure you're not in a vein when you inject. It's not a hormone and has no side effects but you still get the healthy aspects from MCT oil.

Exactly. Yet some people still post like it is one of the worst things you can take in regards to health. Apart from the injections for me there are no side effects and well nothing bad at all. I get pm'ed a lot about syntherol and loads of people still think if you inject 1-2ml daily you are going to end up like one of those idiots on you tube who are deformed.

I would direct your attention to this and the thread in which it was posted originally.

You are confusing silica with silicone - BIG difference! Silica is a naturally occuring substance in the body and nature - silicone is used in industry (and breast implants) and it's very dangerous. But do not confuse them!
This subject has been covered extensively in the past - if you do a search there's tons of info about it.

If you search all over the web you will find that the silica that the warnings are about is different. The kind warned about is used in "sand" among other things:

Product Names/Trade Names:

Silica Sand sold under various names: ASTM TESTING SANDS • GLASS SAND • FLINT SILICA • DM-SERIES • F-SERIES • FOUNDRY SANDS • FJ-SERIES • FP-SERIES • H-SERIES • L-SERIES • N-SERIES • NJ-SERIES • OK-SERIES • P-SERIES • T-SERIES • HYDRAULIC FRACING SANDS • MIN-U-SIL® • MYSTIC WHITE® • #1 DRY • #1 SPECIAL • PENN SAND® • Q-ROK® • SIL-CO-SIL® • SUPERSIL®.

You can also contact osha and they will tell you that the silica you are refering to, and the liquid kind used in labratories and drugs, and things of that nature, are totally different.

Here's pasted what is written in MIMS (the medical drug directory where every substance is listed) regarding silica, the same kind that is in Syntherol. This is an independant publication, published by the medical board, so there's no partial information here from companies with financial interests:

"Silica is a mineral that is widely distributed over the Earth. It strengthens plant stalks, giving them their ability to stand upright and resist winds. Silica is also present in the human bodies, where it is involved in various processes. Silica affects many of the human body's tissues because it is needed to regulate metabolism.

Silica is of particular importance for the skin and is an element in tooth enamel and in the body’s connective tissues (which support and connect the body’s organs). The most common form of connective tissue is collagen. As humans get older, the natural supply of Collagen diminishes, with the result that the skin becomes less elastic, losing its smoothness and tone, while the nails may become brittle and the hair becomes coarser and loses something of its shine.

Silica in combination with Vitamin C, protein and other substances is needed to form and preserve this vital Collagen tissue. Silica thus helps to keep skin healthy and supple at the same time as strengthening hair, nails and bones. It has been used with good results to improve the complexion, brittle nails and over-dry hair"

Syntherol is made under contract by one of the largest pharmaceutical suppliers in the world. The silica in it is PHARMACEUTICAL grade, intended for HUMAN use, so don't confuse it with the industrial silica/silicone.

The idea of having the silica in Syntherol is to 'soften' the fascia even more.

Original thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/1508-syntherol-safety-issue.html

thanks guys for all your replies.
I read lot of good thing on syntherol, really. But If I use, I want to be sure I dont gonna destroy my muscle at the end. I want to keep my muscle safe and healthy even when I will be 50yo.

What about these studies now ? [The usage of synthol in the body building]. - PubMed - NCBI

Synthol demolishes muscle tissue | IronMag? Bodybuilding Blog

I have gone over this recently in another thread about syntherol. As Phidias mentioned use common sense. Injecting 20ml+ oil in your arms daily for long periods is never going to end in a good way. The same could be said for all bodybuilding products... use but don't abuse. Although those articles mention unknown brands/synthol that could contain anything.

Fact is me and everyone I know who has used synthetek's syntherol have never had an issue. One mate didn't get the results he expected but he never had an issue ever. Everyone was made up with it that I know. I also know guys who have injected huge amounts of the stuff and they have no issues. The only issues are obvious daily injection side effects but nothing serious or damaging the muscle. But again use it in cycles and use common sense just like with anything. JJ used to use loads of seo. He used loads of syntherol and never had an issue ever. Then he used his own product he made from mct oil. He told me nowhere as good but it was doing the job then he started getting issues with his bi-ceps. All I can say is buy a reputable brand and use common sense and I don't foresee any issues if you know how to inject properly.

thanks guys for all your replies.
I read lot of good thing on syntherol, really. But If I use, I want to be sure I
dont gonna destroy my muscle at the end. I want to keep my muscle safe
and healthy even when I will be 50yo.

What about these studies now ? [The usage of synthol
in the body building]. - PubMed - NCBI

And this is why you don't believe everything you read on Pubmed. I still
don't understand how this is still up there. Using the word "Synthol" as if all
site enhancement products are the same and then going so far as to list the
ingredients of "Synthol" as if there is only 1 product in the entire world for
site enhancement and this 1 product contains the following ingredients. SMH

Having 7.5% BA content surely would damage the muscle AND cause such
extreme pain that lidocain would be needed it endure administration. Due to
the extreme inflammation, scar tissue would be very likely. Enough scar
tissue and you start getting lumps as a result. Enough scar tissue too close to
the surface of the muscle you have "deformation"

This is how the shit SEO's work. They create enough inflammation coupled
with space taken up by the oil and you have newfound size. The scar tissue
that forms then later creates "permanent gains."

This is not how Syntherol works or is what Syntherol is composed of.

There is no lidocain in Syntherol and the Benzyl Alcohol content is just under
1%. It contains 1ml BA per 100ml of Syntherol.

There is no inflammation from Syntherol only tightness from the oil taking up
space within the muscle. The inflammation you will experience from
Syntherol is purely from the very frequent daily shots. The pain will be from
this and the tightness that the oils presence creates within the muscle as you
progress through the protocol.

The oil will get metabolized by the body within 6 weeks.

Syntherol works on the concept that if you apply enough pressure to the
muscle fascia to stretch it you will be able to allow that particular muscle to
grow more easily.

To put it plainly. Unless you your training, diet and to some extent
supplementation are there, do not even consider using any kind of SEO.

This article talks about random people using SEO with a benzyl alcohol
content of 7.5% for extended periods of time.

If someone cannot foresee what a problem such a high alcohol content would
cause they should stay away from needles. It's a shame that all products
get painted with the same brush when one idiot decides to do something
stupid and more idiots follow them.

On top of that any issues involving pus points to infection. Infection is a
result of dirty gear or dirty needles and that can happen with anything that
you inject. Not just "synthol"

I believe there has been at least 1 forum member here who used Syntherol
and actually performed an MRI to check. After 6 weeks. There was no oil in
his arms after his course with Syntherol. No oil and his arms were increased
in size as a result of running Syntherol.

Last edited:
I would direct your attention to this and the thread in which it was posted originally.

You are confusing silica with silicone - BIG difference! Silica is a naturally occuring substance in the body and nature - silicone is used in industry (and breast implants) and it's very dangerous. But do not confuse them!
This subject has been covered extensively in the past - if you do a search there's tons of info about it.

If you search all over the web you will find that the silica that the warnings are about is different. The kind warned about is used in "sand" among other things:

Product Names/Trade Names:

Silica Sand sold under various names: ASTM TESTING SANDS • GLASS SAND • FLINT SILICA • DM-SERIES • F-SERIES • FOUNDRY SANDS • FJ-SERIES • FP-SERIES • H-SERIES • L-SERIES • N-SERIES • NJ-SERIES • OK-SERIES • P-SERIES • T-SERIES • HYDRAULIC FRACING SANDS • MIN-U-SIL® • MYSTIC WHITE® • #1 DRY • #1 SPECIAL • PENN SAND® • Q-ROK® • SIL-CO-SIL® • SUPERSIL®.

You can also contact osha and they will tell you that the silica you are refering to, and the liquid kind used in labratories and drugs, and things of that nature, are totally different.

Here's pasted what is written in MIMS (the medical drug directory where every substance is listed) regarding silica, the same kind that is in Syntherol. This is an independant publication, published by the medical board, so there's no partial information here from companies with financial interests:

"Silica is a mineral that is widely distributed over the Earth. It strengthens plant stalks, giving them their ability to stand upright and resist winds. Silica is also present in the human bodies, where it is involved in various processes. Silica affects many of the human body's tissues because it is needed to regulate metabolism.

Silica is of particular importance for the skin and is an element in tooth enamel and in the body’s connective tissues (which support and connect the body’s organs). The most common form of connective tissue is collagen. As humans get older, the natural supply of Collagen diminishes, with the result that the skin becomes less elastic, losing its smoothness and tone, while the nails may become brittle and the hair becomes coarser and loses something of its shine.

Silica in combination with Vitamin C, protein and other substances is needed to form and preserve this vital Collagen tissue. Silica thus helps to keep skin healthy and supple at the same time as strengthening hair, nails and bones. It has been used with good results to improve the complexion, brittle nails and over-dry hair"

Syntherol is made under contract by one of the largest pharmaceutical suppliers in the world. The silica in it is PHARMACEUTICAL grade, intended for HUMAN use, so don't confuse it with the industrial silica/silicone.

The idea of having the silica in Syntherol is to 'soften' the fascia even more.

Original thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/1508-syntherol-safety-issue.html

And this is why you don't believe everything you read on Pubmed. I still
don't understand how this is still up there. Using the word "Synthol" as if all
site enhancement products are the same and then going so far as to list the
ingredients of "Synthol" as if there is only 1 product in the entire world for
site enhancement and this 1 product contains the following ingredients. SMH

Having 7.5% BA content surely would damage the muscle AND cause such
extreme pain that lidocain would be needed it endure administration. Due to
the extreme inflammation, scar tissue would be very likely. Enough scar
tissue and you start getting lumps as a result. Enough scar tissue too close to
the surface of the muscle you have "deformation"

This is how the shit SEO's work. They create enough inflammation coupled
with space taken up by the oil and you have newfound size. The scar tissue
that forms then later creates "permanent gains."

This is not how Syntherol works or is what Syntherol is composed of.

There is no lidocain in Syntherol and the Benzyl Alcohol content is just under
1%. It contains 1ml BA per 100ml of Syntherol.

There is no inflammation from Syntherol only tightness from the oil taking up
space within the muscle. The inflammation you will experience from
Syntherol is purely from the very frequent daily shots. The pain will be from
this and the tightness that the oils presence creates within the muscle as you
progress through the protocol.

The oil will get metabolized by the body within 6 weeks.

Syntherol works on the concept that if you apply enough pressure to the
muscle fascia to stretch it you will be able to allow that particular muscle to
grow more easily.

To put it plainly. Unless you your training, diet and to some extent
supplementation are there, do not even consider using any kind of SEO.

[Synthol demolishes muscle tissue | IronMag? Bodybuilding Blog]

This article talks about random people using SEO with a benzyl alcohol
content of 7.5% for extended periods of time.

If someone cannot foresee what a problem such a high alcohol content would
cause they should stay away from needles. It's a shame that all products
get painted with the same brush when one idiot decides to do something
stupid and more idiots follow them.

I believe there has been at least 1 forum member here who used Syntherol
and actually performed an MRI to check. After 6 weeks. There was no oil in
his arms after his course with Syntherol. No oil and his arms were increased
in size as a result of running Syntherol.

Well said...I would suggest reading through Big A's protocol thread, every question you could ever want to ask have been answered in that very thread!

Last edited:
Original thread:

Well said...I would suggest reading through Big A's protocol thread, every question you could ever want to ask have been answered in that very thread!

x2

It's like saying I got infected on insert name test e so all test e is dangerous. There is a night and day difference between different seo brands in regards to sterility and quality of ingredients. Some guys are injecting any oil they can find from vet stores and amazon in huge amounts and sadly on the internet it is all labelled as "synthol".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131