over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol and Reshaping Torn Muscle Damage

advancedphysique

Registered
I've searched and found nothing here, in one thread Big A mentioned a lot of people use it for this application. I have some damage to my quad and pec, leaving "room" to fill in from some fibers rolling up. Some indentation from tears. Does anyone know of anyone who has had success with this or any information on it?

interesting question. id also like to know the answer to this as i have a hole in my quad from a severe muscle tear.

Yes, it would work well for reshaping a muscle group that has been effected by a tear.....

I believe there have been a few on here that have used it for that particular purpose with great results.....

Yes, it would work well for reshaping a muscle group that has been effected by a tear.....

I believe there have been a few on here that have used it for that particular purpose with great results.....

Glad to know. thanks K1

works pretty good in partial torn bicep...:cool:
-JS

Yes, recently a calve user and a while ago too someone who successfully reshaped his triceps using syntherol.

This is great to hear...I would like to run it to try and reshape my torn pec...even if it works just a little I'll be happy...

This is great to hear...I would like to run it to try and reshape my torn pec...even if it works just a little I'll be happy...

If you decide to go that route please do a log...Would be great to see a pec protocol done for this purpose.....

I have a partially torn bicep and it has helped immensely for the visual effects.

That's great! Could you post a before and after picture, it will be awesome to see the difference

That's great! Could you post a before and after picture, it will be awesome to see the difference

Would be great to see the pics

johnny, was there any pain from "pushing" out the damaged area not typical of normal syntherol usage? I'm familar with normal pain/tightness, just wondering if the torn area, I guess feels funny/different? I'm still soon in the healing process so will wait til I acquire more mass back to the injury site, then will try it.

I would do a gh regiment for a 8mo to a yr before messing with a product such as synthol..
you want new muscle fiber growth over the swelling of muscle fibers to fill in a void or heal some damaged muscle groups...

A tear is a tear, were looking to fix damage - GH is not going to fix a deformity. And things like that are usually in the mix already, this is a cosmetic issue.

you want new muscle fiber growth over the swelling of muscle fibers to fill in a void .

This is exactly what syntherol do

I had an abscess removed from my tricep. They had to cut away some muscle due to it being necrotic. I was left with a depression that never filled in. Once it healed I started using Syntherol to fill in the void. Took awhile but it is now even with the surrounding muscle. Only the scar remains.

I had an abscess removed from my tricep. They had to cut away some muscle due to it being necrotic. I was left with a depression that never filled in. Once it healed I started using Syntherol to fill in the void. Took awhile but it is now even with the surrounding muscle. Only the scar remains.

It definitely does what it's suppose to!

Does it also work to lengthen the muscle too?

My right calf is noticeably shorter and thinner than the left due to nerve damage which resulted in improper development when I was a kid.

Will it help to make the muscle longer or just larger?

Thanks.

Does it also work to lengthen the muscle too?

My right calf is noticeably shorter and thinner than the left due to nerve damage which resulted in improper development when I was a kid.

Will it help to make the muscle longer or just larger?

Thanks.

Syntherol will assist in growth and reshaping muscle groups...I am not sure that it will lengthen a muscle per-say but, depending on the injection locations and possibly using a variated protocol you would most likely be able to make them both look more cosmetically even.....

Syntherol will assist in growth and reshaping muscle groups...I am not sure that it will lengthen a muscle per-say but, depending on the injection locations and possibly using a variated protocol you would most likely be able to make them both look more cosmetically even.....

I guess I will just have to try it and find out for myself. If I do, a log will definitely be created to show progress.

Thanks for the info K-1.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly