over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Arm Log on trt

E, I have to say your arms are looking good on this run man...Keep hammering it!

E, I have to say your arms are looking good on this run man...Keep hammering it!

Thanks. I actually logged on now to post new pics. I am cruising along and everything is going great. I have put on about 20 pounds in less than 1 month and happy considering what I am on. When I add in test and mast in the new year things should get fun. This syntherol is literally transforming my arms.

I wanted to post these pics last night but I fell asleep. I dropped hgh a few days ago but it's still in my system (igf-1) so still getting extremely tired very early. That should get much better from now on though and I can be more productive.

Below you can see a bruise from a syntherol injection I mentioned earlier in the thread. It only happens when pushing in too hard. It's completely avoidable but I am not too bothered so carry on with my method. If I was conscious about it or it were summer I would simply use longer/bigger needles and not push them down. It's the plastic underneath the needle that causes the brusining. I haven't measured them but they must be 20 inches or close now.

These were taken yesterday and my last injs were the day before...

2lt25af.jpg

9as3rq.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few topless one :eek::D I am pleased with how I am going considering what I am using. I am 6ft 2 and 245 pounds in these pics. More bloated as usual as these were taken post workout I drink approx 3 litres of water intra training so it fills me up but softens my stomach everytime.

23nu5w.jpg

4uaqdk.jpg

157faz4.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a boomerang (video) my gf took of me that shows me quite well.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Here is a boomerang (video) my gf took of me that shows me quite well.

**broken link removed**

Looking very thick and solid my friend. 20lb gain while still keeping your abs showing is a great feeling isn't it?

Looking forward to the new year!!

Looking very thick and solid my friend. 20lb gain while still keeping your abs showing is a great feeling isn't it?

Looking forward to the new year!!

40 pounds with abs showing will be better ;):D

Thanks matey. I am going to enjoy Christmas but still be good. I plan to train over Xmas as I will be in the UK and will get a 1 week pass to my old gym. The gym has plate loaded everything so a paradise for me :) Gonna carry on with my 300mg test and 20mg ostarine whilst I am there. I will take my slin pills with me but no insulin. I actually took 20iu lantus today for the first time in about 4 days. I should get my mk-677 soon so I may add that in at 10mg and run it when in the UK.

Basically when I am back I will be banging in 900mg test and 400mg mast e and see how that goes. I may even go higher if needed but I doubt it. Well I will definitely add an oral to that but may keep the injs around the same. Maybe up the mast to 600mg per week over time. Time will tell but I am happy with how things are going. I could easily add another inch to my arms if I want to. I will probably do that then start a maintenance protocol.

You are not very good at maths... ok I am an idiot. I was writing that out and on the phone at the same time. +1 ;):p

My calves changed permanently. They lost a lot of size when I left them for ages but they still were bigger and looked better than before. Although like anything in this game you have to keep at things to stay the same. Drop aas and you deflate. Stop dieting and you may gain fat etc etc. That's why I always recommend a long term maintenance plan. That could be as little as 1 day per week injections but it just helps maintain that look all year.

This was a great log Elvia. Lots of useful information and details.

As far as maintenance, if you were running , let's say 1-1.3ml eod in 2 spots, How would run the maintenance protocol? Would you use 1-1.3ml in the 2 spots once a week ONLY? How long could the maintenance be ran? Months?

Gonna do a set of syntherol arm injections now with 1.2ml per site. My arms are feeling pumped 24/7. The main area I have noticed the most is the added size in my tri-ceps. I have been rotating tri-cep heads and it has made a big difference as my arm looks much thicker from the side now. Recently I have been doing all my bi-ceps shots from the side too. I will post updated pics on the weekend.
Do you normally just play with the long head and the lateral head of your triceps? Just move around the injection each time to hit a different spot within those heads?

This was a great log Elvia. Lots of useful information and details.

As far as maintenance, if you were running , let's say 1-1.3ml eod in 2 spots, How would run the maintenance protocol? Would you use 1-1.3ml in the 2 spots once a week ONLY? How long could the maintenance be ran? Months?
It depends on many factors. Am I right in thinking this will be your first run with syntherol? I think you need to see how you respond first before deciding upon a maintenance protocol. But sure I would go from eod injs in your blast to twice weekly for awhile and then you could move down to once weekly. Are you planning to do bi-ceps and tri-ceps or just tri-ceps? Would your 1.3ml in 2 spots be for each muscle so 4 injs eod for each arm? The later could work extremely well but you may need more/less depending upon your exact goals. I didn't keep up with my injections but I would 100% recommend a long maintenance plan.

As I always post just like anything in bodybuilding if you stop the gains fade away. Some are permanent but you won't have the same look if you stop injecting for 1 year for example so for guys wanting the body part to always stand out I would recommend once weekly injs for as long as they want to have the full effect. Now you can create different set points over time as long as everything is in place. I equate it to a bodybuilder who builds a big and muscular physique by blasting aas and if they do things properly once they go down to TRT they can maintain most of that muscle fairly easily but they may not have the same "pop". Now if they cruise on say 300-400mg test then they can keep all of their gains and the same applies with maintenance protocols with syntherol.

Do you normally just play with the long head and the lateral head of your triceps? Just move around the injection each time to hit a different spot within those heads?

Yes that's what I did and it worked great for me. I never had any issues with injections from what I recall. You should try the medial head and simply experiment with placement especially when using smaller amounts at the start. You will soon learn the best places for it. Just make sure you get it 100% in the muscle. Once you have things sorted rotation is easy especially when dosing it eod. If you're anything like me the injects heal super fast in the sense that you have no pip because the solution is not loaded with solvents because it's made in a pharma setting and contains very little alcohol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear