over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Arm Log on trt

Bump for new swole bicep pics 💪

Bump for new swole bicep pics ��

I will post some on the weekend before I visit my parents in the UK. Things are going really good. I done a set of injections last night and they are so easy. I literally never have issues injecting arms like I would do occasionally with calves. With calves I would have blood spraying out and hitting nerves etc. They were looking a bit puffy in my 1st progress pics but I think the added size was obvious to see. Now they are looking more defined and vascular.

Last night I used 26 1/2 pins for my bi-ceps and 25g 5/8 pins for my tri-ceps. My tri-ceps are looking much thicker from the side and I am very happy. I also shaved my body and I am well leaner than I thought I was. All the hair can be deceiving and it happens everytime so it's shouldn't surprise me anymore. My waist is wider but I am happy with how I look. Considering I am on 200mg test I think I have actually improved quite a bit over the last few weeks even with an injury.

I eat what I want and I am bulking so that will explain the wider waist but all the training recently has helped sharpen me up. I am pretty much eating steak and rice most meals. But today I have had 2 big bowls of cereal too. Jordan's muesli with nuts so decent quality and whole nuts so plenty of calories. When I say big bowls I mean it too. These are 1000 calories per bowl. Generally I try to not have massive meals to help with the distention but I digest cereal well and it's not an issue for me. I usually have 1 small steak and rice but post workout have 2 steaks so a lot of beef.

I have trained 4 days in a row now. My routine has been a gymrats perfect one... chest/shoulder and bi-cep/tri-ceps everyday :eek::D I did train quads one day though plus I am training them 2moro with abductors/adductors. I don't feel comfortable training back or hamstrings yet. I could do calves but most of the movements I use can bring lower back into play. Even with my seated calf raises in the leg curl machine I have to lift it up to begin plus tibialis raises are the same. I have gone many periods training calves ed for 6 months so they can have a break anyway.

All the arm training is doing my syntherol log some good though as I am constantly pumping blood and nutrients into the muscles cells. Any expansion of the muscle is a good thing when you are essentially trying to stretch them to grow. These slin pills I am using are brilliant and I get crazy pumps everytime. The syntherol plays a massive role though even though most of my injections are done pre bed. I may start doing some pre workout as the pump is even more ridiculous.

Earlier I trained chest and bi-ceps and more of the same. Very light weight but controlling it and using a very slow rep speed. When my back is better I will do the same just heavier weights. I done a great workout especially if you can't use heavy weights. It's obviously not the pressing more the getting the weight in position and of course carrying the db's to the bench.

I used the same system for my first 15 sets on chest. I started with 5 sets of incline bench db presses then 5 sets of flat bench db presses and then 5 sets of flat bench db flyes. I used 20kg db's for the presses and done 15 super slow reps squeezing on every rep and perfect form. Most importantly I had no more than 15 secs rest between every set. So even with just 20kg db's this was brutal. The first 2 sets were fine but the 3rd was hard and by the 4th I was destroyed. I only managed 9 reps on the last set. I then done exactly the same on flat bench presses. For the flyes and moved down to 15kg db's and done the same for 5 sets with 15 secs rest between sets. I finished chest with 3 sets of cable flyes and 1 set of db hammer presses. Bi-ceps were just lot's of pump sets using cable curls, preacher curls (standard and hammer) and db wrist curls for forearms. I done my super set of wrist curls which includes pronated, neutral and supinated on a flat bench and to complete failure.

6 days training in a row now and my back is getting better. I will have a few days off soon. I am still lifting very light but having some great workouts. Yesterday I trained quads and ab/adductors and the pump was intense. I restarted the igf-1 des I have and put 75mcg in each quad pre workout. I can't be bothered doing it intra so going to keep it at pre workout just before I leave from now on. My workout was very basic and mainly leg extensions for quads. So many pump sets and they felt great. I had some looks as they see me and look at the weight I am using :D But when you are doing 20 sec reps ligther weight is hard. I done a variety of rep speeds and various other techniques. Those 20 sec reps are killer though and my legs started shaking half way through. A very safe way to train especially when you have an injured lower back. For the ab/adductors I done the full weight rack so my usual weight and they felt good.

Earlier I trained shoulders and tri-ceps and more of the same. I only went up to 1 plate a side on Smith shoulder presses but with 5 sec negatives and they get hard when you are doing higher reps. Lot's of sets with minimal rest and I was failing at the end by about the 8th rep. I also started with lot's of light weight (7kg db's) lateral and front raises for high reps so they were pre exhausted for the presses. I finished shoulders with machine presses and my final set was heavier and I failed on 14 reps (slow negatives). Tri-ceps were lot's of cable pushdowns and extensions lying on a bench for back support.

I received my supplement order after I thought it had been sent back so I am very happy. I don't like using too many health supplements but on quite a few now but they all have a purpose and definitely help with my blood work. Below is my schduele for each day.

AM
Garlic x 2
Red Yeast Rice x 1
Ubiquinol x 1
Omega 3 x 2
Vitamin D3 x 1
Vitamin K2 x 1
Eyebright x 1
Carditone x 1
NAC Detox x 1
Aspirin 81mg x 1

PM
Garlic x 2
Ubiquinol x 1
Citrus Bergamot x 1
Omega 3 x 2
Eyebright x 1
Carditone x 1
NAC Detox x 1
Ester C x 1

This week I am also using an artichoke liquid pre bed for 7 days. I also have green and acai powders I take when I feel like.

29uzoo.jpg

I was planning to get progress pics done 2moro after my next injections but had some taken before so we will post them now. I will still get some taken 2moro after I inject as well. I will post some body ones which I wasn't planning as I thought I would be fatter but I am happy with how I look on this cruise. I think next year when I blast again there should be some big changes.

My wifi won't work on my mobile so I can't post the pics. I will post once it starts working. It's been like this for about 1 week and comes back on for short periods :eek:

Not the best pics but I am happy considering I am on 200mg test and 20mg GW-50156 right now. I am maintaining easily and since I have added in that GDA pre and post I have tightened up so much. My arms looked crap in some pics but that's probably due to they are very long (6ft 2) and the angle.

Unpumped before the gym...

2qff9.jpg

oupbsx.jpg

2iu92o.jpg

About 30 mins after shoulders and tri-ceps and my 3 litre intra shake...

ogcuf8.jpg

28l3m2o.jpg

307p0ft.jpg

Last edited:
My tape measure is crap but I think it was 19.2 inches so that is well over 1 inch so far. As I mentioned at the start the measurement isn't important to me but sure I would be lying if I didn't think 20 inches would be cool and they are well on their way to get there.

Not the best pics but I am happy considering I am on 200mg test and 20mg GW-50156 right now. I am maintaining easily and since I have added in that GDA pre and post I have tightened up so much. My arms looked crap in some pics but that's probably due to they are very long (6ft 2) and the angle.

Unpumped before the gym...

28l3m2o.jpg

This picture really shows the size you’ve put on with Syntherol!
That’s a big gain in a very short amount of time while on my Grandma ‘s HRT protocol! Very impressive!
P.S. it takes a lot of mental will power to stick to your cruise dose. Good job Matey!!! The longer you cruise, the bigger you’ll get when you start adding things back in.

My tape measure is crap but I think it was 19.2 inches so that is well over 1 inch so far. As I mentioned at the start the measurement isn't important to me but sure I would be lying if I didn't think 20 inches would be cool and they are well on their way to get there.

Matey, if you were 20 inches you’d have to date a broodmare 🐴 🐎

This picture really shows the size you’ve put on with Syntherol!
That’s a big gain in a very short amount of time while on my Grandma ‘s HRT protocol! Very impressive!
P.S. it takes a lot of mental will power to stick to your cruise dose. Good job Matey!!! The longer you cruise, the bigger you’ll get when you start adding things back in.

Thanks. I am still only on my 2nd bottle of syntherol as well. I want to jump on some dbol or tbol but being good :eek::D Not sure how long I have been on 200mg test but I think it's about 2 months but maybe 6 weeks. I don't know as I never made note but would be able to find it in my last log. I also didn't inject for about a little bit before that but sure not long at all but it's adding up. Time passes fast but it's often not as long as you think. I may add 100mg deca in during december. I get bloodwork done soon so curious how that reads.

I have come off everything quite a few times and been on cruises for awhile but this time it's definitely harder as I have so much fun stuff in my head I want to experiment with :D

As I am visiting my parents for a few days next week I will start the ACE 100% when I get back. I also have a 3 day pass to Holmes Place which is a nice gym here. I don't want to join as they don't have the plate loaded machines I want but I will make use of the sauna etc. It is a fancy gym and has a roof top terrace etc. I think it is about $200 per month to be a member. There is a new gym opening soon I will check out but again it's fancy so it won't be suitable for me as the gym is probably going to be light and be full of businessmen wanting to row or run on a treadmill. There are 2 I have seen before (one I used to go to) so I will probably pick out of those 2.

Thanks. I am still only on my 2nd bottle of syntherol as well. I want to jump on some dbol or tbol but being good :eek::D Not sure how long I have been on 200mg test but I think it's about 2 months but maybe 6 weeks. I don't know as I never made note but would be able to find it in my last log. I also didn't inject for about a little bit before that but sure not long at all but it's adding up. Time passes fast but it's often not as long as you think. I may add 100mg deca in during december. I get bloodwork done soon so curious how that reads.

I have come off everything quite a few times and been on cruises for awhile but this time it's definitely harder as I have so much fun stuff in my head I want to experiment with :D

As I am visiting my parents for a few days next week I will start the ACE 100% when I get back. I also have a 3 day pass to Holmes Place which is a nice gym here. I don't want to join as they don't have the plate loaded machines I want but I will make use of the sauna etc. It is a fancy gym and has a roof top terrace etc. I think it is about $200 per month to be a member. There is a new gym opening soon I will check out but again it's fancy so it won't be suitable for me as the gym is probably going to be light and be full of businessmen wanting to row or run on a treadmill. There are 2 I have seen before (one I used to go to) so I will probably pick out of those 2.

Hey man....I'm in the same boat. Did my 10 week "blast" if you could call it that as it was lower than most cruise dosages you see on here....and been back to 100 mg weekly TRT for going on 3 weeks now.

I plan to stick it out like this until the end of the year, and then hit another small blast.

Like JJ said... the longer you cruise and keep doing what you are doing...the better. I would keep the route you are going for awhile longer...especially since we have the holidays coming up which could mean some missed time in the gym, some foods we really shouldn't be eating... and most importantly when your lower back is back to form as you want it to be.

Because I know that once you start something, you will be in it 100% and will be hitting it hard. Just look as what you are doing right now as a type of active recovery for your body, and your setting the groundwork for the next level you plan to take your body to!

Doing what you are doing right now....you are looking great. You aren't losing any size, staying "tight" especially for bulking, and getting your overall health in order. So when you do begin one of your experiments...you are going to be in a very good spot to make some serious progress.

All the best man!!

Good size increase so far Elvia! Can't wait to see how the run finishes out.

Good size increase so far Elvia! Can't wait to see how the run finishes out.

Thank you. I predict good things going on what I have seen so far.

Hey man....I'm in the same boat. Did my 10 week "blast" if you could call it that as it was lower than most cruise dosages you see on here....and been back to 100 mg weekly TRT for going on 3 weeks now.

I plan to stick it out like this until the end of the year, and then hit another small blast.

Like JJ said... the longer you cruise and keep doing what you are doing...the better. I would keep the route you are going for awhile longer...especially since we have the holidays coming up which could mean some missed time in the gym, some foods we really shouldn't be eating... and most importantly when your lower back is back to form as you want it to be.

Because I know that once you start something, you will be in it 100% and will be hitting it hard. Just look as what you are doing right now as a type of active recovery for your body, and your setting the groundwork for the next level you plan to take your body to!

Doing what you are doing right now....you are looking great. You aren't losing any size, staying "tight" especially for bulking, and getting your overall health in order. So when you do begin one of your experiments...you are going to be in a very good spot to make some serious progress.

All the best man!!

Thanks. Yes about the cruise and I am maintaining well and I guess it's not long until new year. I don't need any aas as I have some peps to play with. I will add in slin and hgh again and see how that goes. Missed time in the gym... well sure... but to be honest I will still be going over Xmas. I am spending it in the UK and whilst I definitely won't be going everyday I think 3-4 days per week easily. It's my bday by Xmas too... getting old :D I think all the food will do me some good over Xmas. I plan to stuff my face in many good restaurants whilst I am there. It's so cheap in the UK as well so I always go to my fav places when I get back. Last year when we got off the bus from the airport we went straight to an all you can eat Chinese buffet.

As you know I will be getting a full blood test soon too. If I had to guess I think all my cholesterol has gone up... good and bad. I am going through so much beef these days and I know that will have an effect. Literally 90% of the meat I eat are beef steaks. Hopefully the rest of my blood work is perfect. I went off many of my supps due to waiting for ages due to a lost delivery. I usually order well in advance but left it but didn't plan on waiting 6 weeks for a delivery that stated 5 days and it was by courier. I am on red yeast, citrus bergamot, fish oil etc now and they definitely help drive my LDL down. I leave on Sunday and will be back on Wednesday and will start my ACE-031 that day or the next. I think I am going to do some interesting experiments next year just to be different :D

I have been away visiting my parents. Lot's to update so I will try to keep each subject relatively brief. I trained 8 days in a row before going and was getting better and better. Then after a few days off my back felt like it would go at any time. Luckily it has since improved and now I feel good. I even done 4 sets of bodyweight back extensions yesterday and it was fine.

I didn't do any syntherol arm injections for 5 days but they maintained well. Last night I was destroyed so just done 1 shot of 2ml in each bi-cep before going to bed. I will carry on as normal doing 1.3ml in 2 spots in each arm muscle (eod) from now on.

My diet when away was usually 2 main meals and about 4 bowls of cereal everyday. I actually leaned out eating that way as my body burns through it. I even had about 500 cals of cashew butter 3 nights in a row before bed. Now it's back to normal and mainly beef/shrimp with rice for most meals. I had eggs with sliced kiwi before and a large bowl of cereal first thing. Apart from the cereal it's pretty much all good stuff and the cereal isn't that bad (well it is when you eat 1000 cals of it at a time).

I trained once when away. I don't recommend this for results as such but I just enjoy pushing my body to the extreme. I done a 3 hour full body workout with hard sets and more pump ones throughout. I was destroyed after that. Since getting back just standard 1 hour sessions of usually 2 body parts and just getting back to things. I will restart my program very soon (I will post the split next week).

The reason I was destroyed last night was I restarted hgh at 2iu pre workout earlier in the day. It is ridiculous how tired I have been. I took Mesomorpth for the first time and trained and got back and fell asleep at about 7pm! Woke up at 9pm and ate and went back to sleep. Kept waking up but I wanted to stay in the good routine I have been in so kept going back to sleep until getting up at about 6am. I was on the comp etc and went to bed at about 1pm due to tiredness and have been laying about all day (Sunday) and it's 9:30pm now. I could sleep again but going to go the gym and try and get more stuff done when I am back. 2iu pre workout once and this is how I react :eek::D

Now a few days ago I started the Nouveaux ACE-031. I took it pre workout. I mixed the 1ml water it comes with in with it. Well it states 1.3ml but approx 1ml went in as a little wouldn't go through. I thought about taking half (5mg)but the instructions say 1-2mg twice weekly. Due to it's fragile nature I thought use more but see how I respond so I dosed approx 3mg (10mg vial). I am glad I did now. Nothing much to report but it definitely has something in there. I could feel it in my stomach after about 5 mins. I had pains in my stomach but weird ones and a slight headache. I felt instantly tired (before starting hgh) and it wiped me out. I couldn't go the gym and ended up going a few hours later. I never noticed anything in the gym that I would say stood out. So who knows if it done anything yet but my body definitely reacted to it. I will dose another 3mg tomorrow. No lasting pip or site irritation which is a good sign.

Everything else is the same so 200mg test and 20mg GW-50156 pre workout. Now I have added 2iu hgh and 5iu slin pre and 5iu slin post. The slin I used a while back was very old and I just opened a new humalog pen. I am going to go higher this time but figured start at 5iu as it may be more potent (it was). I intake about 100g carbs intra training so I may go up to 10iu max. If I do I will bump carbs up a little (120g) as I am very sensitive. Even after my 100g carbs intra with 5iu pre when I dosed 5iu post I could feel myself going hypo whilst I ate my rice. So I know to be extra careful tonight. I want to stay on complex carbs post so will eat them sooner as humalog hits me in 2 mins post workout (even after an intra shake). So I need 5 mins of eating before I dose it (80g carbs from rice post workout). Even with higher carbs my sensitivity goes very high in off periods and I am sure the GDA's I have been using has only added to things.

So the plan is to grow on 200mg test with HGH and increasing slin and adding in other peps. I may up the HGH to go with the slin and just put up with the fatigue for a few weeks. I am only 228 pounds now so I want to put on 20 pounds in the next month using slin and hgh.

Just trained arms and abs. It's the first time training abs since injuring my lower back. I am feeling good but my knee didn't feel right earlier when I moved to the side in bed. Hopefully it doesn't give me any issues. I know it's very common for people who dislocate their knee cap to do it again so I will be careful. For everything else I am going to push to the max when training though. As long as I don't squat or deadlift (or similar) I don't really see me getting injured.

Gonna push the insulin more now. Today it was 6iu pre workout and about 8iu post workout. Plus 2iu hgh pre workout which I will up over the next few weeks. I want to be able to function so the hgh will be upped slowly but I will try 3iu next pre workout. I am tempted to add 100mg deca to my 200mg test but I will wait until I see my bloodwork (will have it 2moro). I will also add in IGF-1 very soon and may try something very interesting.

Let's see if I can blow up over the next few weeks. I know it's the same with many were you think downsize but then the size bug gets you again. Although I do still stand by my views on classic physique type bodies being a much better look. I don't want to over do things nor could I be bothered with all the food I would need (plus the distention due to my genetics). But right now I just want to get huge so let the fun begin :)

I like your health support supplements.

6 days training in a row now and my back is getting better. I will have a few days off soon. I am still lifting very light but having some great workouts. Yesterday I trained quads and ab/adductors and the pump was intense. I restarted the igf-1 des I have and put 75mcg in each quad pre workout. I can't be bothered doing it intra so going to keep it at pre workout just before I leave from now on. My workout was very basic and mainly leg extensions for quads. So many pump sets and they felt great. I had some looks as they see me and look at the weight I am using :D But when you are doing 20 sec reps ligther weight is hard. I done a variety of rep speeds and various other techniques. Those 20 sec reps are killer though and my legs started shaking half way through. A very safe way to train especially when you have an injured lower back. For the ab/adductors I done the full weight rack so my usual weight and they felt good.

Earlier I trained shoulders and tri-ceps and more of the same. I only went up to 1 plate a side on Smith shoulder presses but with 5 sec negatives and they get hard when you are doing higher reps. Lot's of sets with minimal rest and I was failing at the end by about the 8th rep. I also started with lot's of light weight (7kg db's) lateral and front raises for high reps so they were pre exhausted for the presses. I finished shoulders with machine presses and my final set was heavier and I failed on 14 reps (slow negatives). Tri-ceps were lot's of cable pushdowns and extensions lying on a bench for back support.

I received my supplement order after I thought it had been sent back so I am very happy. I don't like using too many health supplements but on quite a few now but they all have a purpose and definitely help with my blood work. Below is my schduele for each day.

AM
Garlic x 2
Red Yeast Rice x 1
Ubiquinol x 1
Omega 3 x 2
Vitamin D3 x 1
Vitamin K2 x 1
Eyebright x 1
Carditone x 1
NAC Detox x 1
Aspirin 81mg x 1

PM
Garlic x 2
Ubiquinol x 1
Citrus Bergamot x 1
Omega 3 x 2
Eyebright x 1
Carditone x 1
NAC Detox x 1
Ester C x 1

This week I am also using an artichoke liquid pre bed for 7 days. I also have green and acai powders I take when I feel like.

29uzoo.jpg

I take many of the same ones. I should probably add the eyebright stuff.

I take many of the same ones. I should probably add the eyebright stuff.

I take eyebright more for cosmetic reasons but the others are definitely helping me in various ways. I use synthergine for my liver but like to take breaks from everything so on one now. The NAC was cheap so I thought just add that in whilst I am off but it will be replaced with synthergine once I run out. Did you see the pics of Switzerland on page 6? I hope you have been well.

I haven't updated much recently but that will change now. Just been very busy and lot's to do. I did go a few days without injections but back on them now and 100% consistent. I was surprised they held so well even counting the time I visited the UK too. My arms are feeling good and I am made up with the results so far. I will post updated pics next weekend. I am still dosing 1.3ml in each injection site (2x tricep and 2x bi-cep).

So much to update so will do it in stages. I done my second injection of ACE-031 at approx 2mg. Just the same as the first one in regards to post inj stomach pain and completely wiping me out. I had to wait about 2 hours before going to the gym. I don't notice anything different in the gym so it's hard to gauge things. But I am looking better and fuller so I am happy but obviously I am usign hgh and insulin too.

The HGH has been a struggle as the fatigue is really bad for me. I figured I can't be much worse than I am at 2iu so I doubled it to 4iu pre workout. I wanted to use a higher dose and I am pretty much the same in regards to fatigue as 2iu so I will carry on with this dose. Insulin is dosed at approx 7iu pre workout and 10iu post workout now so I have upped that too.

Food is the same and mainly steak and rice through the day. Trying to add in more colours on my plates and fibre too. Sometimes I just like keeping things very basic though and I am enjoying my food now. I have had 3 pavé steaks today as I get a good deal on them. For breakfast I had 5 whole eggs and toast which I haven't had for awhile. Another meal was 4 weetabix with greek yoghurt and blueberries on top. Pre bed will be cottage cheese and almond butter.

Training has been great. Very intense as usual. I had a 3 day pass in a nice gym but no plate loaded machines. I did do 4 plates a side for flat Smith presses though. I had to fight the last positive for about 10 seconds but there was no way I was giving up! I always finish on the negative though so complete failure.

I really enjoyed my time in the new gym. It's left me unsure what to do. Basically I want to change gyms. All gyms here only do 40kg db's which is annoying. I figured I want to grow so plate loaded machines are a must. I can't squat, deadlift or barbell row as people know who read this log. It's pointless as my back just gets injured no matter how perfect the form is. So plate loaded machines mean I can go very heavy without fear of injury. I do get bored of gyms and like to change. There is one that is ideal but I have been in the past and feel like a change. The one I visted doesn't have any plate loaded machines apart from a leg press which was great.

My thought process is I can get great results without having to lift huge weights for my back. Plus I can go heavy with Smith chest and shoulder presses plus plate loaded leg press. Most body parts are covered just my back as I am stuck to regular machines and the max weight is light. Even if I slow down the reps and use perfect form etc I can do a lot of reps.

I am siding towards joining the new gym I had a pass for as I really enjoyed it. They have some great kinteic machines by Technogym too. They are fairly light but feel great so another bonus. I know with the right diet and hormones even pump style workout would work fantastic. Although I can still go heavy for most things. I do like to lift big weights but bodybuilding is not about strength and there are 1001 intensity techniques you can use to get the most out of limited weight.

My legs are still sore from the plate loaded leg press. I didn't want to take too long and only kept the weight to 5 plates a side. But I rested no more than 20 secs between sets and sets were 15 reps or more so it was hard. Leg extensives I kept the weight moderate and performed 10 sec positives with holds.

Earlier I trained shoulders and hamstrings and more of the same. Shoulders I went up to 2 plates a side on seated Smith presses for sets of 10 reps until I could get that many and I rest paused that last set. 30kg db upright rows and cable lateral raises as heavy as possible for 8-12 reps.

I will keep my posts shorter from now on as I will update daily like before. I hope everyone has been well.

Elvia1023, how much Syntherol are you up to now in your biceps? Have you increased the dose? I bet the pumps on arm day are ridiculous!!!

Elvia1023, how much Syntherol are you up to now in your biceps? Have you increased the dose? I bet the pumps on arm day are ridiculous!!!

Still at 1.3ml per injection site. Nearly 2 bottles in so not much at all. The pumps on arm day are ridiculous and I am not even dosing it pre workout. But starting today I am definitely dosing it earlier. It works out better as sometimes I get really tried in the night so pre bed dosing is not ideal especially after restarting hgh.

Truth be told I have really struggled recently as I upped my hgh to 4iu. My thought process was I am that tired at 2iu upping shouldn't be much worse and I will hopefully get used to it fast but it's been a struggle. I loaded up on loads of pre workout the other night then I couldn't sleep. I pretty much slept all day as I had nothing to do. Because of the hgh I could still sleep in the night and just had 6 hours after being awake for only about 4 hours. I got up at 7am today so back in a good routine and plan to stay there.

Things are great just the lack of energy from the hgh but I hope I adapt soon. I seem to be bruising easier as I had a few after my last set of injections and they usually stay about 4 days. I will update more later as I have added in a few things :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity