over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Arm Log on trt

Today I done my syntherol arm injections earlier on and I am going to stick to that. It's a nice feeling having them done then training and I can just relax later on. Things are going well and they look fuller and fuller. I have some bruising from pressing in too hard but it's not an issue for me. If it were I would just use longer needles and not push them in all the way. It's the plastic underneath the bottom of the needle that causes the bruising. If people want to wear vests etc and don't want brusing just use longer needles and you will never have an issue.

I just trained legs and it was brutal. That is the first time I have gone mental training legs in a while. Every leg session will be like that for the foreseeable future. My back is still not right but I just went for it. It's not like I am squatting etc so I am safe. Well I did do a few sets of squats for 20 reps with a 5kg plate a side :eek::D Literally just to feel the movement and in between intense sets of other exercises. I trained everything so calves, hamstrings, glutes, hips and quads. I won't post all the details but a few things that stood out include...

Calves... supersetted seated calf raises using the lying leg curl machine with a Reebok stepper and calf presses using the leg press machine. I push down on the leg curl pad for extra resistance. Lot's of stretching between sets too.

Hams... brutal for lying and seated leg curls. I done the same for each machine. Basically for the 2nd to last set I would do 1 standard set to complete failure with a few partials. That set was just to get ready for the final one. For each exercise I ended with a big drop set. Literally 4-5 drops and partials at the end of each drop (so well over 50 full reps and just as many partials). Then after the last drop I would put the weight back up and do a static hold.

Quads... Horizontal leg press machine and very high reps going up in weight to the full weight rack. Then again a big drop set to finish with about 6 drops. When I could walk properly I done those 5kg plate squats :eek::D I just wanted to feel the movement. Up and down Tom Platz style. Then leg extensions but instead of very slow reps more basic but with holds. I ended with doing the full weight rack for mini sets (no rest between) of 5 reps. Basically wide, moderate and close stance for 5 reps each repeated twice so 30 reps total.

I posted this in his thread the other week and will mention it here. Keytech (new sponsor) mentioned about igf-1 in a thread and my name was brought up and he said he would send me some to try for free. Later he told me he would add in some ace-031 and igf-1 des too. I am not going to turn down free stuff that I would actually pay for as I love igf-1 (I post about lr3 all the time). However for his gesture I decided to put in a paid order for 7 items.

I received last week and decided to start some inj dbol/adrol a few days ago. So I am 1 month early but being honest I want to be big for Xmas :D Most like to look good for summer but for me it's Xmas. I am dosing 0.5ml pre workout so 25mg adrol and 25mg dbol. It's definitely legit. A slight sting in my delts but it soon goes away. I injected my glute earlier and more pip there for some reason but again I feel nothing now (about 8 hours later). I am dosing it 2 hours pre workout. I also started his IGF-1 DES (1,3) pre and post workout at 100mcg each time. Everything combined and the pumps are incredible. My legs had one of the best pumps in along time before. I am also a few pounds up in a few days too.

So right now I am on 200mg test per week and 25mg adrol and 25mg dbol each day. I ran out of GW so stopped that. Pre workout I dose 4iu hgh, 10iu humalog and 100mcg igf-1 des (1,3). Post workout I dose 10iu humalog and 100mcg igf-1 des (1,3).

Over the last few days I have been drinking my pre workout shake with 25g vitargo and 5g glutamine about 10 mins after my humalog injection. If my stomach is fairly empty that may be closer to 5 mins as it hits me much faster. I then sip on my intra shake starting close to the gym and finishing when I get home. That contains 1 scoop of Gaspari Size On (40g carbs, 4g leucine, creatine etc), 50-60g vitargo, 25g EAA's, 5-10g glutamine, 9g citrulline malate and 4g taurine.

Let the fun begin :)

Love this thread !

Im like u 6'2 and its not easy to fill out thats for sure, spec with tall as limbs like me. Gonna read the whole thread at work tomorrow. Thanks for the igf source, i will try the sciroxx "pharm" grade but its good to have another to. I love the IGF lr3 pwo with slin :)

Whats your take on doing synthol on cruise?

Ive done that and i feel i lost it all. Would like to try it with high androgens, to try to grow as much as possible. I think thats the way to go.

**EDIT**

Btw, really like your physic. Looks damn good and tight. Remind me of me but in better shape and with better arms hah

Regards the swede !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Yes it is hard filling out this frame. Especially my long legs :eek: My take on syntherol on a cruise is pretty much no different than when blasting. Obviously more results should be experienced when blasting due to hormone levels. But the syntherol can still do it's job even in the absence of high sex hormones. That's why I like to add other aids such as IGF-1, insulin, creatine and citrulline malate etc to help matters. If you want to get the most out of everything though high anabolics is the way to go.

I don't really have any interest in the other brand. I am very happy with syntherol. The results I experience are always good and fast too. I don't use it all the time so there is no need for me to rotate products. It's always good having options though and finding what works best for you. Thanks for the kind words.

Things are going well. I am still struggling with fatigue from hgh. I went out today and to the gym later on (without coming home) so no hgh, igf-1 or slin. I decided to take my SLIN caps (GDA) with me and my intra shake so had 2 caps pre workout. Post workout I just ate and annoyingly fell asleep on the sofa... for 6 hours! :eek: If it doesn't get any better I will have to go back down to 2iu per day.

My legs have been surprisingly ok but have started to really hurt now. I trained shoulders and tri-ceps earlier. I went up to 2 plates a side for shoulder presses and 10 good reps (slow negatives). 35kg db upright rows, 30kg db lateral raises (bent arms) and 25kg db front raises.

I didn't do my syntherol arm injects pre workout so will do them now. In 2 days they will be done pre workout. I was just really busy and rushing today and didn't even get a proper wash before leaving :eek: Again I blame the hgh as it's almost impossible for me to get up fast these days as I am practically in a coma every morning.

I am going to restart metformin tonight and will just keep it at 500mg pre bed for now. I have some lantus pens I may add in for leg (maybe back) days but just at 20iu in the morning. That combined with 8iu humalog pre and post training on those days as well. Things are starting to build up nicely :)

Do you inject still when the muscle is hard? I've been having this problem. It almost feels like it's pushing into scar tissue everytime I inject into hard tissue. Any way to prevent this?

Do you inject still when the muscle is hard? I've been having this problem. It almost feels like it's pushing into scar tissue everytime I inject into hard tissue. Any way to prevent this?

What body parts are you doing? What volume and frequency? I am not having that issue at all. Although I am only injecting eod but still even when I done calves ed I never had that issue. Are you doing very large volume for certain shots? The bi-cep is a small muscle and I can simply rotate sites each day. I do the inner and outer heads and just move up/down each time. Sometimes an area may not be recovered so I just pick another one. As little as 1cm movement from the old injection site is often enough distance for me.

I often find as you go a long the body starts recovering faster in a sense. The muscle gets used to regular injections and I seem to heal quicker compared to those first few shots. This time round I think being on hgh and all my herbal supps have definitely helped with recovery as well. HGH and ZMA are 2 amazing supps for the skin and healing in general.

Now if you inject the same area for long periods scar tissue can/will form. I am not doing this but rotating the length of your pins can be a useful method as well.

Are you using syntherol? This can be another major factor. Obviously everyone reacts differently. But some brands may cause more inflammation than others. Many use much more solvent and that can cause an issue in recovery from injections.

I need to change things as my log is suffering and I want to be 100%. I will have to come off the hgh. Even if you didn't work and could do what you wanted being like this is no good at all. I am constantly tired and only on 4iu per day. My gf for the last few days due to work/studies leaves at 8am and comes back at 7pm and I am sleep everytime she leaves and gets back. She even said I am worried about you. I obviously explained nothing is wrong it's just the hgh. Over the last few days I have been falling asleep about 6pm until 2am. Then I fall asleep again later on and wake up at about 8am. On Sunday I was in bed approx 16 hours which is just ridiculous.

Training is still good though and I always have energy for it. I didn't train yesterday as my back felt super tight and I am not taking any chances. On Monday I had a great chest and tri-ceps session. A few highlights from the day include:

- 3 plates a side for incline Smith presses. I done pause presses and higher reps and finished with a drop set
- Flat bench press kept to just 2 plates a side slow negatives and minimal rest periods. I finished with a drop set using closer, moderate and wide grips.
- Pec Deck with full weight rack to complete failure.
- I was pleased with Lying EZ Bar skull crushers with 3 x 10kg plates per side until failure. These were with perfect form and a deep stretch so decent weight for that imo. The rest of my tri-cep work was mainly pump stuff.
- Tonnes of chest and back stretching between sets as I always do.

No HGH yesterday and I will decide if I will lower to 2iu or just come completely off. I may just lower it for a few days and see how I am. In the new year I will be adding 10mg mk-677 but no more for the same reasons as hgh. I have some ostarine I may play with in the new year too.

As of now it's still 200mg test per week and 25mg adrol/dbol pre workout. The keytech adrol/dbol is the real deal. Very strong and great fullness. I started dosing it on some off days as well but none yesterday. I will carry it on for another week then have a break.

I will post updated pics on the weekend. My arms are feeling great and I am made up with the results. I am still at 1.3ml per injection site. One day I was so tired so I just done 2ml in my bi-ceps peak. They felt a little tight the other day and that's why I was pleased with the 30kg a side skull crushers.

Today I will be training legs and want to go hard so will push the intensity like last leg day. Tom Platz style but without the squats :eek::D

I just abused my legs and it felt great. It's hard to get in that crazy zone again but I did for my working sets. I trained everything from calves, hamstrings, glutes, hips, quads and highlights include:

Calf presses on seated leg press machine with the full weight rack to complete failure for 3 sets with 20 secs (stretched) between sets using different foot positions.

Crazy drop sets for final sets on lying and seated leg curls that included partials after every drop too. Again lot's of stretching hams between sets.

Forced reps for hip ab/adductor machine using my arms to get the positive and letting go for slow negatives.

First time I have pushed the weight for leg press in the smith machine in ages. Started at 1 plate a side for 20 reps and moved up in weight performing 20-10 reps warming up. Finished with 7 plates a side (can't fit anymore on). I literally had the whole gym watching me and went to complete failure. My left knee was hurting after about 7 reps but I pushed through. Nearly lost it at the end but got a good 28 reps and was destroyed after.

Stretches and rumble rolling my back and legs.

Today I started 20iu lantus in the morning with 6iu humalog pre and 8iu post. I don't like taking large doses of slin pre workout so decided to keep it at 6iu max. Post workout anywhere between 6-10iu depending how I feel. I will only be using lantus for 9 days. I will resume next year and use it for just for leg and back days.

I have been saving my synthetine for next year but decided to dose 3ml pre workout today. I figured it would help with my energy levels and I feel great so glad I dosed it. I won't be dosing it daily as will wait until the new year before starting it properly.

If everyday is like today I will grow very fast :)

Last edited:
My left knee was hurting when doing the leg press in the last entry. It's the knee that I dislocated the other month so it obviously hasn't fully recovered. I knew that but that set really showed me how much weaker it is. The next day I could barely walk and my left knee was very inflammed. In a weird way the recovery period from training may help it's overall recovery. I decided to leave the gym for 1 day as my leg was so bad and give my cns a break. It felt much better yesterday so I trained back and bi-ceps.

Yesterday I dosed syntherol in my arms pre workout. When I am training back I limit the pump products I use pre workout due to pass issues with my lower back. Anyway the pump was ridiculous doe to the syntherol. From the first rep it felt like my muscles wanted to tear through my skin. As a result I kept my weight low for bi-ceps as they felt so tight it would be askign for an injury going very heavy.

I have decided to drop the hgh as the fatigue is too much. It's a shame as it's helping me stay lean whilst I eat a fair amount. I will restart it some time in the new year at 2iu and stay there as it's bad but I can manage with 2iu. I will have 10mg MK-677 tabs soon from Geno so I will add 10mg per day in as they are great for me. 20mg MK is the same and I can't run it and have to stop everytime but 10mg is manageable.

Today I am going to train chest and shoulders for a change. I plan to add in 20mg ostarine because I have also dropped the keytech adrol/dbol injectable. It was potent and I could feel the effects on my liver so kept my run super short for some initial fullness/strength and will restart it next year.

I have decided what gym to join and it's full of plate loaded machines. As I am visiting family over Xmas I will join it in the New Year. They rip you off here and want $590 for 3 months, $840 for 6 months or $1040 for 1 year. Obviously it makes sense getting a 1 year membership as it's so much cheaper than the others. Ideally I would get 6 months as I like to rotate gyms but for an extra $200 for double the time I might as well do that. I will start my new (old) routine in the New Year were I can push the weight and try to progressive over time.

From today my cycle is...

300mg test e (upping from 200mg) per week.
Ostarine at 20mg pre workout.
Lantus 20IU in the morning when I feel like it.
Humalog 6iu pre workout and 8iu post workout. Sometimes I rotate slin for gda tabs especially when I am out most of the day.

When I receive MK-677 I will add in 10mg per day.

Last edited:
Sweet Jesus that's a lot of money for a gym membership man.
Yeah...that sucks man. I joined my gym right out of high school....so I'm locked in at that same rate if I don't ever leave. $16.50 per month.

We have 3 squat racks, 2 smith machines with different angles, a platform for the powerlifting crowd, numerous hammer strength machines, 3 different styles of leg presses, hack squat, various Nautilus equipment, tons of benches, and dumbbells that go to 150#. Plus a sauna and tons of cardio and ab equipment.

I can't believe some of the prices I see in other areas.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sweet Jesus that's a lot of money for a gym membership man.

Yeah...that sucks man. I joined my gym right out of high school....so I'm locked in at that same rate if I don't ever leave. $16.50 per month.

We have 3 squat racks, 2 smith machines with different angles, a platform for the powerlifting crowd, numerous hammer strength machines, 3 different styles of leg presses, hack squat, various Nautilus equipment, tons of benches, and dumbbells that go to 150#. Plus a sauna and tons of cardio and ab equipment.

I can't believe some of the prices I see in other areas.

It's because I live in Switzerland. Everywhere else is very cheap. In the UK you can join a great gym for as little as $15 per month. Even here there are more reasonable gyms now but most are expensive. The gym I go to now is very basic but 24/7 and was about $600 for the year. RMTT not a single plate loaded machine in my gym :eek: That's the main reason I want to leave as I actually really like my gym. I need bigger weights for this bulk especially because I can't squat or deadlift etc now.

Last edited:
It's because I live in Switzerland. Everywhere else is very cheap. In the UK you can join a great gym for as little as $15 per month. Even here there are more reasonable gyms now but most are expensive. The gym I go to now is very basic but 24/7 and was about $600 for the year. RMTT not a single plate loaded machine in my gym :eek: That's the main reason I want to leave as I actually really like my gym. I need bigger weights for this bulk especially because I can't squat or deadlift etc now.
Wait a minute.....Switzerland?

Isn't that the place I was reading about in the past that actually arrested some people that just "looked" like bodybuilders? Maybe not arrested....but brought them in for questioning.

It was a headline I seen a long time ago, so maybe not there...but somewhere close to their.

If true....you better stay covered up dude!!

Isn't that the place I was reading about in the past that actually arrested some people that just "looked" like bodybuilders? Maybe not arrested....but brought them in for questioning.

It was a headline I seen a long time ago, so maybe not there...but somewhere close to their.

Sweden is the wonderful place that arrests bodybuilders on site.
Switzerland is the land of gorgeous women where Elvia is free to pump AAS, HGH, Slin, and walk around with 22” Syntherol enhanced arms and a tadalifil erection. 🌭

That's Sweden man haha. Great country tho, have some beautiful memories there but scared of going back :p

Whew....I couldn't remember exactly where because it was awhile ago that I read about it.

That's Sweden man haha. Great country tho, have some beautiful memories there but scared of going back :p

As the guys mentioned rmtt that is Sweden. I would love to visit one day but the country is a bit of a joke these days. Beautiful place from what I have seen though.

Sweden is the wonderful place that arrests bodybuilders on site.
Switzerland is the land of gorgeous women where Elvia is free to pump AAS, HGH, Slin, and walk around with 22” Syntherol enhanced arms and a tadalifil erection.

Switzerland is a weird one as they are very strict in some ways but the complete opposite for others. They don't even allow strong pre workouts but you wouldn't buy them anyway as they would cost 4x more than in the US. I am free to pump what I want though but if they ever looked in my pre workout cupboard they would freak out :D

JJ I honestly think if I upped (doubled) the volume per shot I could get to 22 inches in 1 month of eod injects. But 22 inches is a bit too far. I think I will stop at 21 inches but time will tell :) I have been enjoying vardenafil occassionally but cialis can't be beaten. Have you tried vardenafil before?

I trained shoulders and chest earlier and had a great workout. My chest even cramped up when doing my tri-cep shot a few hours post workout. I decided to not do my syntherol shots pre workout as I wanted to go heavy and minimize risk of injury. No surprise my chest cramped as was loaded up with citrulline malate, creatine, vitargo and the pre workout I sent you. My workout looked like...

Warm Up with 2kg db's.
Barbell Shrugs... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set. Pauses at the top of every rep.
DB Lateral Raises (straight arms)... 2 sets of 15 reps.
DB Lateral Raises (bent arms)... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up to 30kg db's (slow negatives).
DB Front Raises... 3 sets of 15-8 reps going up to 27.5kg db's. Last set supersetted with 1 set of lighter weight EZ Bar Front Raises to failure.
High Incline Bench Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 5 reps with 3 plates a side. Then approx 15 reps with 1 plate a side using 10 sec negatives.
Flat DB Bench Press... 2 sets to failure with 30 secs max rest between sets. My gym only goes up to 37.5kg db's so slow reps and I got 29 reps then 17 reps.
Pec Deck... 3 hard warm up sets close to failure using 20, 15 and 12 reps. Then 1 working set to failure with the full weight rack.
Chest Dips... 1 working set to failure.
Leg and Back stretches (chest stretches between sets during workout).

As the guys mentioned rmtt that is Sweden. I would love to visit one day but the country is a bit of a joke these days. Beautiful place from what I have seen though.

Switzerland is a weird one as they are very strict in some ways but the complete opposite for others. They don't even allow strong pre workouts but you wouldn't buy them anyway as they would cost 4x more than in the US. I am free to pump what I want though but if they ever looked in my pre workout cupboard they would freak out :D

JJ I honestly think if I upped (doubled) the volume per shot I could get to 22 inches in 1 month of eod injects. But 22 inches is a bit too far. I think I will stop at 21 inches but time will tell :) I have been enjoying vardenafil occassionally but cialis can't be beaten. Have you tried vardenafil before?

I trained shoulders and chest earlier and had a great workout. My chest even cramped up when doing my tri-cep shot a few hours post workout. I decided to not do my syntherol shots pre workout as I wanted to go heavy and minimize risk of injury. No surprise my chest cramped as was loaded up with citrulline malate, creatine, vitargo and the pre workout I sent you. My workout looked like...

Warm Up with 2kg db's.
Barbell Shrugs... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set. Pauses at the top of every rep.
DB Lateral Raises (straight arms)... 2 sets of 15 reps.
DB Lateral Raises (bent arms)... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up to 30kg db's (slow negatives).
DB Front Raises... 3 sets of 15-8 reps going up to 27.5kg db's. Last set supersetted with 1 set of lighter weight EZ Bar Front Raises to failure.
High Incline Bench Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 5 reps with 3 plates a side. Then approx 15 reps with 1 plate a side using 10 sec negatives.
Flat DB Bench Press... 2 sets to failure with 30 secs max rest between sets. My gym only goes up to 37.5kg db's so slow reps and I got 29 reps then 17 reps.
Pec Deck... 3 hard warm up sets close to failure using 20, 15 and 12 reps. Then 1 working set to failure with the full weight rack.
Chest Dips... 1 working set to failure.
Leg and Back stretches (chest stretches between sets during workout).
I haven’t tried vardenafil. I use tadalifil before my workouts and love it. I have all night erections and have to creatively pee. 😃

I haven’t tried vardenafil. I use tadalifil before my workouts and love it. I have all night erections and have to creatively pee. [emoji2]
I actually have some vardrnafil on the way to try. The others just arggrevate my sinuses too much......so I figured I would try this one out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner