over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol Bi's??

Some of this , some of that, even the syntherol is a very good product to help you increase size, this guy has an amaizing big genetics, so you can think in so many reasons he is so big and all of them or none of them could be true.

Synthetek rules!!!!

Some of this , some of that, even the syntherol is a very good product to help you increase size, this guy has an amaizing big genetics, so you can think in so many reasons he is so big and all of them or none of them could be true.

Synthetek rules!!!!

Yeah, ive used the syntherol by synthetek and had a good experience with it. It wont make your arms huge if they arent already, but it is used to polish off what you have built. A great product.

Yeah, ive used the syntherol by synthetek and had a good experience with it. It wont make your arms huge if they arent already, but it is used to polish off what you have built. A great product.

Agreed, for this huge and already built guys, it is like a reshaping tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6AqBhIfO00&mode=related&search=

actually I meant to post this one, tremendous peak. I'm not bashing the guy at all but this looks like more than great genetics. and i'm just curious about syntherol use that looks good as opposed to some of the more ridiculous pictures i've seen posted before. I've wondered about Ruhl's bi's before but this fellows looks a bit more obvious, what are your thoughts guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6AqBhIfO00&mode=related&search=

actually I meant to post this one, tremendous peak. I'm not bashing the guy at all but this looks like more than great genetics. and i'm just curious about syntherol use that looks good as opposed to some of the more ridiculous pictures i've seen posted before. I've wondered about Ruhl's bi's before but this fellows looks a bit more obvious, what are your thoughts guys.

tOO MUCH!!!

tOO MUCH!!!

Yeah it can be overused, and I agree here. I do wonder though, if maybe a lot of that swelling he has might go down once he stops using it. He might have been in the midst of doing the syntherol when that movie was taken.

Syntherol helped reshape my lagging uneven biceps,,,they look better than ever now.

yeah, I did more in my left than in my right and now both arms look about the same. The size difference intially was quite apparent.

my opinion is deff on the second guy. i am also a huge ruhl fan and have wondered that myself but, look at the rest of him. he opviously has crazy! genetics.
i have been thinking about syntherol myself i have 19 and 1/2 inch arms with no peak. it drives me nuts but i dont want an unnatural look because i do compete and dont want to look like an idiot. like many i have seen on stage...

my opinion is deff on the second guy. i am also a huge ruhl fan and have wondered that myself but, look at the rest of him. he opviously has crazy! genetics.
i have been thinking about syntherol myself i have 19 and 1/2 inch arms with no peak. it drives me nuts but i dont want an unnatural look because i do compete and dont want to look like an idiot. like many i have seen on stage...

I have been considering it also, I would think one could recognize when enough is enough. appoint a friend to monitor the progress... someone you can trust to say "hey bro, thats enough"

yeh that sounds like a good idea. please keep me updated if u decide to start. i would love to see some pics from members with experiance with it. posibly be4 and after. i just know how hard i work and dont wanna be looked at as taking the easy way out with these obnoxious biceps...

Just one course of syntherol isnt going to produce the exaggerated arms you see in some guys, they must have done it for a very long time over and over again. I did just one course and was very happy with results. I was able to equalize my left and right arms just about. Here is a link: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26221

Training on MD

I dont know why he went that far, with the half of the size he got he will look awesome and natural.....You know ...people is crazy...:p

hey BigH I saw you training on MD TV with Victor, really enjoyed watching it, you have a great back....don't need no syntherol there!!!!!!!!

hey BigH I saw you training on MD TV with Victor, really enjoyed watching it, you have a great back....don't need no syntherol there!!!!!!!!

Yeah bro, it was nice, they got me by surprise, Victor Monoz and Victor Martinez called me and ask me to go there becouse they suposed to introduce me to some important people and we went to the Bev Francis Power house gym, i sow the cameras and and i though "Nice ...they are shooting some videos here", then the the MD camarographer says " Ok lets start.... give Heinz a Power House tank top!!! and i sayd ...WHat??? and then boouth Victor started joking like : "so you dont wanted to come????"

It was a very nice surprise.
I am happy you enjoy it, also there are lots of videos of the other pros training, i specially liked the Dexter's video becouse he is talking about his nutrition and how he workouts in a very open way.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members