over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol calf log

I guess since I've started hitting arms also I'll post a current upper body shot. I worked 12hrs today at the hospital, no gym and no shots. This picture is just to show how I look daily.

Currently on a cut before stating my off-season prep towards nationals. Currently running stealths cut blend 50 test p, 50 mast p and 50 tren a eod and 200mgs of DNP daily.

Last edited:
Day 9 no pain and my arms look more full and round.

A little back ground on me. I last competed may 1st 2014 after that show I decided to give my body a break and I stopped all supplements/gear for 6 months and my test levels fell to 38 even after a significant pct so I went to my Dr and started on trt. Since 2014 I have been only running trt at 200mgs a week and 2-4ius of generic gh daily and my diet consist of 2-3 meals of whatever I felt like eating and usually a desert at night. Weight before cutting was 262lbs current weight 238-240lbs.

My last show 2014

Great log and I will be following. You seem to be responding like I do. It's crazy because sometimes you can just shoot once and the body part literally look/feels an inch or 2 bigger. The calves injections are easy for me in regards to pip the only hard thing is staying consistent with frequent injections. That's what I started an eod system with syntherol and it seems to work great for me. Daily shots especially in the calves can be mentally draining. I see you are injecting even less which can still be great as long as the volume is there with each injection day. The only issue with larger volume shots is possible pip due to the sheer amount of oil put into the muscle at 1 time.

You are definitely going about this a great way so I look forward to seeing how you progress. Your calves look great to begin with just need some extra size and they will look incredible. Your physique has always impressed me. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

Great log and I will be following. You seem to be responding like I do. It's crazy because sometimes you can just shoot once and the body part literally look/feels an inch or 2 bigger. The calves injections are easy for me in regards to pip the only hard thing is staying consistent with frequent injections. That's what I started an eod system with syntherol and it seems to work great for me. Daily shots especially in the calves can be mentally draining. I see you are injecting even less which can still be great as long as the volume is there with each injection day. The only issue with larger volume shots is possible pip due to the sheer amount of oil put into the muscle at 1 time.

You are definitely going about this a great way so I look forward to seeing how you progress. Your calves look great to begin with just need some extra size and they will look incredible. Your physique has always impressed me. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

Thank you brother. Hoping to get some more Guys to chime in that have way more experience than me as this is my first go at it. Right now I'm just trying to work my way up to 3mls per head per body part 2xweek which is what my coach instructed me to do. I'm up to 2.5ml in my calves with minimal pip but my arms still seem to be very sensitive and still hurt for a few days post injection even at .75ml per head.

Day 11 I did 1ml per head on bis and 1ml at the top of the horseshoe and rear meaty part of the tris and .5ml in the small outer head just to try an get a little more pop in that area. I know people say not to pin the small head of the tricep but I could use a little more size in that area so I'm going to just stick with .5ml so my arms don't get deformed. Calves I did 3ml per head per calf. Arms and calves are both getting use to the injections and I have minimal pain.

Following. I'm starting week 3 of Synerol in my calves myself, also my first time.

Following. I'm starting week 3 of Synerol in my calves myself, also my first time.

How are you doing yours? Are you doing 3 sites down each side or 1 straight into each muscle head? I have tried both ways and i like one shot per head straight in with a 1in 25g a lot better than 3 down the sides and so far I don't have any roundness or miss shaping my calves are still flat just appear thicker so I think I'm going to stick with that.

How are you doing yours? Are you doing 3 sites down each side or 1 straight into each muscle head? I have tried both ways and i like one shot per head straight in with a 1in 25g a lot better than 3 down the sides and so far I don't have any roundness or miss shaping my calves are still flat just appear thicker so I think I'm going to stick with that.

I started out with 6 mL/calve, with 3 injections down each side of 1 mL, did that for about 7 or 8 days, each day. Now I've gone to 4 injections of 2mL each, still going in the sides with an occasional injection directly into the bottom. Will do that 3 x week for about 2 weeks total, then go to 3mL/injection. I'm using 3/4" 27g in 3mL barrels.

I started out with 6 mL/calve, with 3 injections down each side of 1 mL, did that for about 7 or 8 days, each day. Now I've gone to 4 injections of 2mL each, still going in the sides with an occasional injection directly into the bottom. Will do that 3 x week for about 2 weeks total, then go to 3mL/injection. I'm using 3/4" 27g in 3mL barrels.

Yeah I'm using a 3cc 25g 5/8. My calves are super veiny and I seem to have a hard time finding 3 spots on the outsides that are spread out but have no veins. I hit one last night and I now have a buise on the bottom of my right calf.

Yeah I'm using a 3cc 25g 5/8. My calves are super veiny and I seem to have a hard time finding 3 spots on the outsides that are spread out but have no veins. I hit one last night and I now have a buise on the bottom of my right calf.

I guess my pins are 5/8" also, was just going off of my poor memory.

You have great calves to begin with! I have something at the top of one of my calves, I don't know if it's stretch marks or bruising or whatever. I do bleed a lot when I pin them even though I aspirate first and don't get any blood up in the syringe. I'm still pretty happy with the results even though it's a time consuming thing to do.

I guess my pins are 5/8" also, was just going off of my poor memory.

You have great calves to begin with! I have something at the top of one of my calves, I don't know if it's stretch marks or bruising or whatever. I do bleed a lot when I pin them even though I aspirate first and don't get any blood up in the syringe. I'm still pretty happy with the results even though it's a time consuming thing to do.

Yeah for all the time it takes I hope it improves my calves some. I'd be happy with a solid inch. I do however enjoy doing arms bc my pump at the gym is unreal.

Good approach. Pretty much how I am doing it but I am only using 0.7ml per inj (2.8ml per calf) for now. I will go up though but getting good results at this dose. My pins are 26G 1/2 inch.

Have you hit a nerve yet? That's a horrible feeling :eek: That's why I developed my super slow motion pinning :D It's time consuming but I hate the thought of just pushing it in fast and hitting one bad. Since I restarted the injections have been easy for me. I never have issues and I go in so slow I can usually sense when I am going to hit something before I do. Although as you stated 3 injs especially on the outside can be too much. That's why I started doing 4 per calf as it's easier and less time consuming.

It's actually time for me to do my injections now. As I mentioned they have been easy but I always hate having to do them. But once they are done I feel great :D

Good approach. Pretty much how I am doing it but I am only using 0.7ml per inj (2.8ml per calf) for now. I will go up though but getting good results at this dose. My pins are 26G 1/2 inch.

Have you hit a nerve yet? That's a horrible feeling :eek: That's why I developed my super slow motion pinning :D It's time consuming but I hate the thought of just pushing it in fast and hitting one bad. Since I restarted the injections have been easy for me. I never have issues and I go in so slow I can usually sense when I am going to hit something before I do. Although as you stated 3 injs especially on the outside can be too much. That's why I started doing 4 per calf as it's easier and less time consuming.

It's actually time for me to do my injections now. As I mentioned they have been easy but I always hate having to do them. But once they are done I feel great :D

Luckily I haven't hit any nerves yet, hopefully I never do. I do the same I go in slow to try an avoid hitting anything.

3mls in each head for calves and 1.5 per head in bis and tris.

Calves are full and stay full all day.

Arms seem to be rapidly improving and look crazy in the gym but every time I up my dose .5ml they are super sore for a few days. Idk how anybody pins everyday.

So I ran a low dose DNP cycle 200mg for 3 weeks then 400mgs for the last 5 days and this is the results.

Dec 10th to Jan 12th
262 to 236

Measured my arms last night for the first time since I started Jan 9th and I've already gained 1in only doing 3cc every 3 days. 18in to 19in cold no pump and calves are now up to 18in also.

Last edited:
Measured my arms last night for the first time since I started Jan 9th and I've already gained 1in only doing 3cc every 3 days. 18in to 19in cold no pump and calves are now up to 18in also.

Great news. I recently upped my syntherol dose (1ml in 4 spots eod) for calves and they are now measuring nearly 18 1/2 inches. It's crazy as I have only put 1ml in both heads of each bi-cep a few times and the difference is huge. The pump from training before was ridiculous and they were rock hard. I am going to up things further so hopefully I can keep on progressing. Good luck for the rest of your cycle.

Great news. I recently upped my syntherol dose (1ml in 4 spots eod) for calves and they are now measuring nearly 18 1/2 inches. It's crazy as I have only put 1ml in both heads of each bi-cep a few times and the difference is huge. The pump from training before was ridiculous and they were rock hard. I am going to up things further so hopefully I can keep on progressing. Good luck for the rest of your cycle.

Yeah this is my first run so I didn't know what to expect but I definitely like what I'm seeing.

Fantastic log. JFROST could you tell us about how long it takes you to pin your calves?
And can you or any of the guys chiming in post a pic or 2 of your calves with typical injections sites marked?
I know there are pics online but at this point they are sort of generic. I wanna see how variations apply. Cause guys have veins in different places and what not.

Thanks

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.com
Euro-Pharmacies. Net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Fantastic log. JFROST could you tell us about how long it takes you to pin your calves?
And can you or any of the guys chiming in post a pic or 2 of your calves with typical injections sites marked?
I know there are pics online but at this point they are sort of generic. I wanna see how variations apply. Cause guys have veins in different places and what not.

Thanks

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.com
Euro-Pharmacies. Net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not very long once I got use to it but I was only doing 2 spots per calf straight in the center I wasn't doing 6 like a lot of the other guys are doing. I stopped pinning my calves bc they are super veiny and I was hitting veins every now and then and I didn't like it.

My arms are now up to 19.5 cold so I added 1.5in to my arms In 6 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws