over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol calf log

jfrost89

Registered
I took advantage of the Xmas sale and picked up 3 bottles of syntherol. Today is day 1. I have never used any SEO's but I would love to gain an inch or two on my calves.

My coach has used a significant amount of SEO's with good results and he wants me to do 6mls in each calf 2xweek for 3 weeks then once a week for an additional 4 weeks. 3mls on each side of the calf. I am starting with 3mls per calf for the first few days to assess the pain level since it is my first time using it 1.5mls per side. I know this is not the typical bigA protocol but I work for the fire dept so it would be very difficult to do multiple shots daily so this protocol works better for me.

Both calves starting at 17in

Last edited:
After only pinning 1.5mls in each side of my calf which would be similar to bigA protocol for the first 10 days. Calves are pretty sore hopefully tomorrow it gets better not worse or it'll definitely be hard to walk. Idk how anyone pins them everyday.

I pinned a guys bi's and tri's before looks painful as hell no matter where your pinning lol...What size are you aiming for brother...

I pinned a guys bi's and tri's before looks painful as hell no matter where your pinning lol...What size are you aiming for brother...

Honestly I would Love to get them to 19 to match my arms but I'm sure I'll have to get up to the full 6ml per calf 2xweek to manage that so it may take awhile. I'm going to stick with the 3ml per calf until the pain minimizes or I get use to it

Day 2 pain has subsided substantially. I will be measuring weekly.

They look great now if you can get them to 19s that would be awesome... You might be able to with a lower maintenance dose and training heavy on them...

They look great now if you can get them to 19s that would be awesome... You might be able to with a lower maintenance dose and training heavy on them...

I did 3 sets of 60 reps with just bodyweight after then went to the gym and did 3 sets to failure with weight just getting a good contraction with a 5 sec stretch on each rep.

Day 3 pretty much no pain just some tightness like they need to be stretched.

Day 4

I upped it to 2ml per head so 4ml per calf. No real increase in pain. In going to slowly increase by 1/2cc with every shot until I reach 3ml per head.

Just measured and I'm up 1/2" already which I'm sure is just from swelling but I'll take it.

Day 5 minimal pain even though I upped the dose so I will continue to increase by 1/2cc every 3 days until it's to painful or my calves fill up and get super tight.

On a side note I pinned my bis and tris this morning also just to see what it was like bc I have never pinned anything in my arms and it wasn't bad at all.

Last edited:
Will be following. Very interesting take on the protocol.

There won't be much pain initially in the arms with the beginning amounts until
the muscle gets "full" so to speak that's when you will get the type of tightness
you have experienced in calves.

Will be following. Very interesting take on the protocol.

There won't be much pain initially in the arms with the beginning amounts until
the muscle gets "full" so to speak that's when you will get the type of tightness
you have experienced in calves.

Yeah I started out with a low dose bc I've never used anything in my arms and I remember jj had pinkston start with just .5ml per head and he had good results so I figured I would start there.

Day 6 calves have no pain but my arms are pretty sore. I may switch to 27g 1/2 or 5/8 for arm injections and stay with the 25g 1in for calves. I'm around 10% bf all abs are visible with minimal fat on my arms. On a side note after just one 1/2ml injection in each head my arms looked bigger and more pumped than normal so I'm happy with that. Just going to work my way up 1/2ml at a time.

Stretch throughout the day as needed, it relieves the discomfort temporarily.

Stretch throughout the day as needed, it relieves the discomfort temporarily.

Yeah I noticed it helps significantly with calves but I have not done a lot of stretching with my arms other than daily use at work.

Day 7 2.5mls per head on calves so 5ml total per calf, .75ml per head on bis and 1.5ml in tris .5ml in 3 spots

We look forward to seeing this log develop.

Your calves are already impressive!

We look forward to seeing this log develop.

Your calves are already impressive!

First time using any SEO but I really enjoy the fullness it gives me through out the day especially in the gym. I'll try and get some arm pictures up tonight.

Day 8 arms are a little sore but nothing crazy, other than that calves have very minimal pain Just tight and super full.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131