over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol delivery

nidal ak

Registered
I wanted to purchase syntherol from Synthetek Ind. but I when I was checking delivery methods, it either Air mail or ECI with tracking. they all go through the post office and I know for a fact that the post office here won't let them enter.
Do you guys think they will be able to send via DHL or Fedex and I will handle the extra charge.

I am thinking of purchesing 1 or 2 first and see if it reaches and then order the rest of the synthrol, maybe Synthelator and Syntheselen as well to try them out :D

DHL handles the ECI deliveries.

I wanted to purchase syntherol from Synthetek Ind. but I when I was checking delivery methods, it either Air mail or ECI with tracking. they all go through the post office and I know for a fact that the post office here won't let them enter.
Do you guys think they will be able to send via DHL or Fedex and I will handle the extra charge.

I am thinking of purchesing 1 or 2 first and see if it reaches and then order the rest of the synthrol, maybe Synthelator and Syntheselen as well to try them out :D

any particular muscle group r u planning on running syntherol?

:/

I thought this thread was going about some new injection method.

Yes, what's your planned protocol and muscle group?!

Synthol isn't controlled in any way, is it? Why wouldn't the postal office let it come through?

Synthol isn't controlled in any way, is it? Why wouldn't the postal office let it come through?

I have never had any issues with receiving any products from Synthetek...I have even had packs checked in Customs and were still sent through...Their products are not controlled or illegal in any way.....

Yes, what's your planned protocol and muscle group?!

Im going to do calves for sure using Big A's protocol, and triceps lateral head.

still thinking about going for quads. my quads are good but they lose fullness when dieting so maybe thinking of injecting them only on legs days a month leading up to the competition.

3 days before contest, I will inject middle deltoid, traps, arms, quads and calves. just for some fullness. I really want to do it for the chest but scared it will bruise from 9 injction per pec before competition.
Then go for a massage or something

This is the plan, it might change a bit here and there

I JUST HOPED THERE WERE SOME THREAD OF SYNTHEROL USE IN CONTEST PREPS

I have never had any issues with receiving any products from Synthetek...I have even had packs checked in Customs and were still sent through...Their products are not controlled or illegal in any way.....

I am located in country called Qatar right now, in the Middle East and their post offices and customs are really bad. no one gets their packages and they stop anything and everything.
ordered some glutamine and the thing stayed with them for 2 weeks and some smart ass concluded that it is STEROOOIIIDS. Had to nearly suck their c**k and convince them its not and that GNC sells in the country.
everytime i remember this story my bloodpre rises

I am located in country called Qatar right now, in the Middle East and their post offices and customs are really bad. no one gets their packages and they stop anything and everything.
ordered some glutamine and the thing stayed with them for 2 weeks and some smart ass concluded that it is STEROOOIIIDS. Had to nearly suck their c**k and convince them its not and that GNC sells in the country.

Google has banned our ProMuscle Adwords campaign because of Glutamine. They say it's a steroid and they cannot be involved in illegal activity. Never mind that I showed them proof that glutamine is available at every supermarket in the world.

Google has banned our ProMuscle Adwords campaign because of Glutamine. They say it's a steroid and they cannot be involved in illegal activity. Never mind that I showed them proof that glutamine is available at every supermarket in the world.

Shit why don't they just use their own search engine and google Glutamine and see that it is offered everywhere:p

Watch though soon protein, creatine and everything else will be added to that list...The FDA is out of control with what they are trying to do to the supplement industry.....

A friend from the board said protien powder was illegal in Thailand. (he went there while working in afganistan).:confused:

Wow...

Big A, you think that may have something to do with many suppliers mailing raws and labeling them as glutamine? In any case, utter bullshit - the disadvantage of a monopoly.

How about Bing? I am done with google and haven't used them for over 1 year now. I am wondering if Bing is any better.

For Synthetek Syntherol what gauge pin is the smallest you can use? I am gonna run a Arm Protocol here very soon and just wanted to have all my ducks in a row.

For Synthetek Syntherol what gauge pin is the smallest you can use? I am gonna run a Arm Protocol here very soon and just wanted to have all my ducks in a row.

Syntherol is thin enough to go easily through a slin pin...But you want to get it deep enough into the muscle to cause the fascia to stretch...I used and would suggest going with a 25g 1" for bis and tris.....

Syntherol is thin enough to go easily through a slin pin...But you want to get it deep enough into the muscle to cause the fascia to stretch...I used and would suggest going with a 25g 1" for bis and tris.....

That's the size I used to great success.

Im going to do calves for sure using Big A's protocol, and triceps lateral head.

still thinking about going for quads. my quads are good but they lose fullness when dieting so maybe thinking of injecting them only on legs days a month leading up to the competition.

3 days before contest, I will inject middle deltoid, traps, arms, quads and calves. just for some fullness. I really want to do it for the chest but scared it will bruise from 9 injction per pec before competition.
Then go for a massage or something

This is the plan, it might change a bit here and there

I JUST HOPED THERE WERE SOME THREAD OF SYNTHEROL USE IN CONTEST PREPS

log your results if you get a chance. pics would be great

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member