over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for bigger arms

WantBiggerArms

Newbies
Hi folks.

Firstly, to introduce myself. I have been bodybuilding in excess of 10 years.
I have developed quite a nice phisique if I do say so myself at 240 and 5'10 and I do have visible abs, but by no means ripped.
But no matter how hard I try, and believe me I have tried everything, my arms just won't budge! They are stuck at a pathetic 19" pumped, just over 18" cold. Since everything else on my body is very well developed, they look even more out of proportion.

I was directed to this site to find out more information on Syntherol. I was told that up to 3" gain in a month is possible? Is that true?
Is the use of it obvious or does the end result look natural?

I have read Big A's article (that is how I found this site thanks to AltaVista), but I would like some feedback from people that have used it.
Were you happy with the results? Would you use it again? Is Syntherol from Synthetek indeed the best brand to use?

And please, I am not interested in hearing the opinion of people that oppose its use, as I have already made up my mind.

Thank you in advance for any advice offered.

Synthetek is the best
size varies on what you gain
if people forllowed big A's plan they were happy and if your hapy you would do it again right?
Just follow it as it says. I know several here that have had success. Good luck

I am also very curious about how natural syntherol will leave a muscle looking. Not to steal the thread but, will the paper thin skin of my inside bicep striations diminish due to syntherol use? or if you use it "correctly" should it push the muscle from beneath and not sit under the skin blurring typical cuts/striations one may have?

FutureFreak said:
I am also very curious about how natural syntherol will leave a muscle looking. Not to steal the thread but, will the paper thin skin of my inside bicep striations diminish due to syntherol use? or if you use it "correctly" should it push the muscle from beneath and not sit under the skin blurring typical cuts/striations one may have?

When you use it properly (deep IM) you won't lose any striations or vacularity. Actually, most find that it increases.

While you are using it, obviously you will lose some definition during the 4 weeks that you have the daily injections as the trauma of all those needles will cause local inflamation, but as soon as the injections stop, the local inflamation dissapears (along with about 1/2" of size) and the rest of the size becomes permanent if you do everything else in my guide and you won't lose striations or vascularity.

As long as you lean an inch to even 5/8 an inch should be deep enough correct?

Armageddon said:
As long as you lean an inch to even 5/8 an inch should be deep enough correct?

Correct.

[QUOTE.

While you are using it, obviously you will lose some definition during the 4 weeks that you have the daily injections as the trauma of all those needles will cause local inflamation, but as soon as the injections stop, the local inflamation dissapears (along with about 1/2" of size) and the rest of the size becomes permanent if you do everything else in my guide and you won't lose striations or vascularity.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this 100% from my experiences with it.
Its a bit painfull at first untill you get use to it and yes it will deffinatley pop em up there. theyll have a swoll look as bigA mentioned during
but Veins come rite back as soon as you come off it.

National Contender

I use it precontest not in the offseason and I have had exellent results.ei:My arms,Calfs and rear delts do not loose no hardness or definition.But if it is done incorrectly you can really fuck things up. Big As rule of getting it in the muscle is soooo important,and I like to message the area , that really seems to make a big difference.

I just had a huge abcess drained in my left bicep from gear injections. I haven't tried Synthetik yet. I don't think I'll do biceps for awhile, I still have a little bit of a lump there after they drained it about 3 times.

WantBiggerArms:
Have you tried spotinjections in your arms ? Isn't it wise to try this before using synthol, you could add some nice size with winstrol injections for example. correct me if I'm wrong guys..

Big A -

Can you please explain how and where to hit the TRICEP?

I've done spot-injects to the tri, but it seems necessary to be more precise when using SEO as opposed to just some test.

Also, is it necessary to hit all 3 heads? I know you've said to be certain to hit both Bicep heads - just wondering if the same protocol applies to the Tri.

Thanks...

Coopie said:
Big A -

Can you please explain how and where to hit the TRICEP?

I've done spot-injects to the tri, but it seems necessary to be more precise when using SEO as opposed to just some test.

Also, is it necessary to hit all 3 heads? I know you've said to be certain to hit both Bicep heads - just wondering if the same protocol applies to the Tri.

Thanks...

It doesn't matter where you shoot in a muscle head, as long as you rotate the sites in that muscle head so you cover the entire muscle ahead with shots over several days. Just vary the spot in the muscle that you shoot every day.

Regarding the triceps it is necessary to hit both heads at the back of your arm, but the horshoe is an individual choice as most people have the horseshoe very developed anyway.

if you follow the faq you will notice permanent size gains. remember you have to build the muscle up under the stretched fascia. Genetics can be altered to some extent. All in all i had a positive experience.

Thank you everybody for your answers.

From what I have read, if I have this correctly... I should begin my Syntherol 4 week cycle at the beginning of a steroid cycle, so then when I finish the Syntherol, it will be right around the time that the steroids are kicking in properly, so that will facilitate the muscle growth in the stretched fascia?
Then, that way the Syntherol gains will be turned permanent.

WantBiggerArms said:
Thank you everybody for your answers.

From what I have read, if I have this correctly... I should begin my Syntherol 4 week cycle at the beginning of a steroid cycle, so then when I finish the Syntherol, it will be right around the time that the steroids are kicking in properly, so that will facilitate the muscle growth in the stretched fascia?
Then, that way the Syntherol gains will be turned permanent.

Correct.

WantBiggerArms said:
I was directed to this site to find out more information on Syntherol. I was told that up to 3" gain in a month is possible? Is that true?
That indeed is true. I have seen a few of my buddies getting 3" in a month. I personally got just over 2" permanent.

WantBiggerArms said:
If you use it exactly how Big A says in his guide, noone will know that you used it. All my buddies followed his guide and they all have permanent natural looking results.

WantBiggerArms said:
Were you happy with the results? Would you use it again? Is Syntherol from Synthetek indeed the best brand to use?
I was very happy indeed and I will definetely use it again.
I have used other brands before I found Syntherol, and Syntherol is the best by far. Flows through any needle, even insulin pin and it is much less painful. As a matter of fact you will not even feel the pain after a few days.
The quality of Syntherol was so good, afterwards I tried other of Synthetek's products too, and they all exceeded my expectations. SYNTHETEK ROCKS! :D

Also do a quick search as some of the members here have threads on their real life experiences and results with Syntherol - eg BALDNAZI (where are ya odl timer?) and BIGKIWI.

Good luck! IronMike

WantBiggerArms said:
Hi folks.

Firstly, to introduce myself. I have been bodybuilding in excess of 10 years.
I have developed quite a nice phisique if I do say so myself at 240 and 5'10 and I do have visible abs, but by no means ripped.
But no matter how hard I try, and believe me I have tried everything, my arms just won't budge! They are stuck at a pathetic 19" pumped, just over 18" cold. Since everything else on my body is very well developed, they look even more out of proportion.

I have read Big A's article (that is how I found this site thanks to AltaVista), but I would like some feedback from people that have used it.

And please, I am not interested in hearing the opinion of people that oppose its use, as I have already made up my mind.

Thank you in advance for any advice offered.

I would consider synthol a last resort, If you have tried everything else with no luck like you claim in your case I think its fine. thier is a right and safe way to use it, follow it and you should be happy, its just abuse that gives it a bad name.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131