over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for chest

CHAPS

Registered
Just wanted to hear from some people who have used Syntherol to bring up their chests, i've considered doing this in the future.

It works wonders. Great gains little pain compaired to doing the biceps.

It works wonders. Great gains little pain compaired to doing the biceps.

Hey Nartic;

How did it turn out for you? I can see pretty well, just looking for your input. Pain? How long did you do it for? any odd lumps turn out? I beleive it was sonething like 9 shots per pec?

Thanks!

Chip

Bump i'd like to here more on this, i really wanna see before and afters i've been impressed my the arm and calf pics i wanna see the improvements possible with your chest.

I've been wondering, how long will you keep the gains you make from this? Is it perm. or slowly they will fade. Or will you keep it all together if you keep working out and such?

I think you guys are crazy to put this stuff anywhere, especially in chest. Definitely not for me.

i dont beleive gains are perm at all unless its made from a big lump of scar tissue, its oil thats wil get metabolized in themuscle

Some of the guys on this thread should educate themselves on the subject first before they comment.

The size will be permanent as it will be real muscle tissue by the end of the course.

Read www.howtousesynthol.com

yep mine (left tri/bi have been 95% perm and that was over 8 moths ago

If you want to do bis, tris, delts or calves... go for it... but chest? trust me, unless it's 100% even vertically and horizontally and on both pecs, it won't look good at all. yes, you will get size but at a price. one of the top amatuers that was competing in the arabian championship 2 years ago was marked down to DEAD LAST! because of apparent synthol use in his pecs. my friend (the guy who won that weight class) knew him pretty well and he told him that he stopped the pumpn'pose 8 month prior to the contest but his chest got permenantly deformed. lumpy, and the cavity between the pecs was non existent... it just looked like one big slab of muscle with two nipples on it. if you don't know what you're doing 100000% with your pecs and SEOs, don't fucking do it. If someone who has done it 10's of times and taught people how to do it was personally with you to help you and show you exactly where and how much to shoot (someone with very thick pecs but not up to par would need a lot more oil than someone with half the thickness, for example) don't do it.
With all respect to Big A, the pics in the injection location site just have an anamtion and arrow... it just tells you generally where to inject.
synthol has done wonders to a lot of people in the arm and calf area... but pecs? traps? back? quads? those areas are too big and need someone with experience to show you IN PERSON!

that's just my opinion.

If you want to do bis, tris, delts or calves... go for it... but chest? trust me, unless it's 100% even vertically and horizontally and on both pecs, it won't look good at all. yes, you will get size but at a price. one of the top amatuers that was competing in the arabian championship 2 years ago was marked down to DEAD LAST! because of apparent synthol use in his pecs. my friend (the guy who won that weight class) knew him pretty well and he told him that he stopped the pumpn'pose 8 month prior to the contest but his chest got permenantly deformed. lumpy, and the cavity between the pecs was non existent... it just looked like one big slab of muscle with two nipples on it. if you don't know what you're doing 100000% with your pecs and SEOs, don't fucking do it. If someone who has done it 10's of times and taught people how to do it was personally with you to help you and show you exactly where and how much to shoot (someone with very thick pecs but not up to par would need a lot more oil than someone with half the thickness, for example) don't do it.
With all respect to Big A, the pics in the injection location site just have an anamtion and arrow... it just tells you generally where to inject.
synthol has done wonders to a lot of people in the arm and calf area... but pecs? traps? back? quads? those areas are too big and need someone with experience to show you IN PERSON!

that's just my opinion.

The thing with Syntherol is that the size dosn't happen over night. It is a still a slow process and you can make changes in plenty of time to fix any mistakes. The guy that you are talking about must have lost perspective over a long period of time.

What do yo mean there was no separation between the two pecs? You can't make that happen normally as you have two different muscles. The only thing I can think off is that he injected VERY recently (certainly not 8 months earlier) and he had a huge amount of inflamation that blurred the line.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear