over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for Pecs

medici999

Banned
Has anyone used this successfully for pecs?

Cant seem to find anyone whose used it.

thanks

if your pecs really are that much of a problem bodypart give it a shot

ive used the stuff in my arms

seen mates use it in there calves, lats, traps, and hamis

the stuff works bascialy the same as it would in any muscle group, just some muscle groups hurt alot more then others and require alot more injections daily

personaly i would think pecs to inject into would be painful, but the stretching pain might not be as severe since you dotn really use your pecs in day to day activities like you would for your arms and acalves

The main thing im confused about is the injections.

Say if your laying down...do you insert the needle as though your going straight through the chest towards your back...

Or do you..

Insert the needle from a side from different angles of the chest?

The main thing im confused about is the injections.

Say if your laying down...do you insert the needle as though your going straight through the chest towards your back...

Or do you..

Insert the needle from a side from different angles of the chest?

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

if you look at the picture and then at your own pectoral for each injection it kind of self explanatory as some injection (e.g the ones on the outside of the pec) are done sort of diagonal from the side as thsi will allow you to get deep into the muscle

while the one directly in the middle is done straight down as its the only method of entry

it may look hard on the diagram, but wen it comes to injecting youll see there only one real way of sticking the needle in to get it deep

you have NO base...im being honest with your here medici...your all over tha place tha past few months...thru all your pms and threads u start....now your lookin into synthol in your chest at 170lbs? bro, get your gear, training, and diet right....give that shit a year or 2...everything you ask me is if something will work "quick" or within a certain time period...you ask me like 2 days ago if u should run a gram of test....now synthol chest...you need to do sum more research my bro, honestly trying to help ya....

i didnt mean to say no base to discredit your work either...i meant it is MY OPINION that you should be well developed and lean before using seo...and use it to finish off a certain look to tha muscle or to build a genetically dis-perportioned part... do whatever you want, it makes no difference to me...but i think you have along way you could progress with standard AAS training and diet and even gh, b4 you start seo....just my opinions...

I agree with Pitbull.

If you are 170 pounds and have not been able to put on muscle before
Syntherol. No amount of Syntherol is going to add muscle onto your frame.

It's there to allow further growth not create growth. If you cannot effectively
put on LBM, all the time and effort and money you will spend with Syntherol will
just go to waste. Any size you put on through using the oil will eventually
disappear aswell... as you will not be stimulating any new muscle growth to
replace the space created by the presence of the oil.

Until you can grow with gear there is no point using syntherol as best results
are only achieved when on gear. IF you are on gear already and still NOT
growing what makes you think Syntherol will do the trick for you?

Pitbull is spot on... listen to him

I told him the same thing. He actually hired me a few days ago and he's been learning a lot. He was on the wrong path for sure and I am getting him back in the right direction now. He's increased his training and I have him eating tons of quality food all day. I had him REMOVE drugs from his regimen as well, he has absolutely no need for them. I will keep everyone posted on this guy lol. He is eager to learn and seems to be honest.

Last edited:
you have NO base...im being honest with your here medici...your all over tha place tha past few months...thru all your pms and threads u start....now your lookin into synthol in your chest at 170lbs? bro, get your gear, training, and diet right....give that shit a year or 2...everything you ask me is if something will work "quick" or within a certain time period...you ask me like 2 days ago if u should run a gram of test....now synthol chest...you need to do sum more research my bro, honestly trying to help ya....

if this is true you have no interest with synthol as pitbull suggested

but personly i dont think you were going to put synthol into your pecs anyways, and maybe just asking outa curiosity or a dumb idea, as synthol in the pecs would be one LONG and painful experience

Last edited:

I told him the same thing. He actually hired me a few days ago and he's been learning a lot. He was on the wrong path for sure and I am getting him back in the right direction now. He's increased his training and I have him eating tons of quality food all day. I had him REMOVE drugs from his regimen as well, he has absolutely no need for them. I will keep everyone posted on this guy lol. He is eager to learn and seems to be honest.

Guys, I respect both of you...But, he contacted the two of you via PM to discuss these other issues! Now you've put those other issues he was trying to keep private, out on the forum!! I think that was a bad move on both your parts!! You should have contacted him via PM to let him know how you feel and voice your opinions there instead of posting it in the open forum!! I'm not saying I disagree with what either one of you are saying, but again, this was a private discussion he was having with the two of you!!

if this is true you have no interest with synthol as pitbull suggested

but personly i dont think you were going to put synthol into your pecs anyways, and maybe just asking outa curiosity or a dumb idea, as synthol in the pecs would be one LONG and painful experience

He was serious, he asked me three times, and I had to repeatedly tell him "NO WAY!". People don't understand that the SECRET is just HARD WORK and KNOWLEDGE..

Guys, I respect both of you...But, he contacted the two of you via PM to discuss these other issues! Now you've put those other issues he was trying to keep private, out on the forum!! I think that was a bad move on both your parts!! You should have contacted him via PM to let him know how you feel and voice your opinions there instead of posting it in the open forum!! I'm not saying I disagree with what either one of you are saying, but again, this was a private discussion he was having with the two of you!!

i agree bio under normal circumstances...but, if you would have seen the # of pms that i took my time to try and help him with when he is a nobody to me, you would understand a little better....everyday, noob questions...for week after week... but i didnt tell him-go fckn search button...i took muchhhh time out of my days to talk to him and try to help(just as i do EVERY guy that pm me for help from 4 post noobie askin about pct, to the regulars).....then i read his posts, and he hasnt followed nothing i said...absolutley nothing...is like i just wasted a few hours talkin to sum noob for fun....i tell him little test as possible for week after week, kid is all soft... and what does he ask me 2 days ago? if he should run a gram of test:banghead:... i may as well just talked to a fckn wall... i hope ross can straighten him out...hes just all over the place...im not gonna put exactly what was in the many pms...its just all over the place questions that could have been answered w 15 minutes of search button...but i took my time still...

just wanted to make it a little clearer that i dont just blast people that pm me lol

Last edited:
i agree bio under normal circumstances...but, if you would have seen the # of pms that i took my time to try and help him with when he is a nobody to me, you would understand a little better....everyday, noob questions...for week after week... but i didnt tell him-go fckn search button...i took muchhhh time out of my days to talk to him and try to help(just as i do EVERY guy that pm me for help from 4 post noobie askin about pct, to the regulars).....then i read his posts, and he didnt follow nothing i said...nothing...is like i just wasted a few hours talkin to sum noob for fun....i tell him little test as possible for week after week, kid is all soft... and what does he ask me 2 days ago? if he should run a gram of test:banghead:... i may as well just talked to a fckn wall... i hope ross can straighten him out...hes just all over the place...im not gonna put exactly what was in the many pms...its just all over the place questions that could have been answered w 15 minutes of search button...but i took my time still...

just wanted to make it a little clearer that i dont just blast people that pm me lol

I can certainly understand your frustration! Again, I respect your opinions of both you and Ross!!

I can certainly understand your frustration! Again, I respect your opinions of both you and Ross!!

He started this thread asking if he should use synthol, so I didn't think it was private. I do understand where you're coming from..

I share Pitbull's frustration with this guy, but I am committed to helping him, and if he actually LISTENS--he will be ok.

brachial plexus nerve damage

I have brachial plexus nerve damage resulting from a car accident in which I was ejected. Synthol is the only way I can balance of my chest, unilateral only, and it works miracles.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws