over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol help

bb151515

Newbies
Hi everyone,
ive been a long time watcher of these forums. I recently decided to try syntherol as my biceps have always been my weakest bodypart. Currently 17 3/4" arms.
20 plus years training experience and i train 5-6 days per week. Diet on point etc.

Im now on day 14 of syntherol in biceps

Day 1: 1cc each head
Day 2: 1 cc each head
Day 3:1.5 cc each head
Day 4: 1.5 cc each head
Day 5: 1.5 cc each head
Day 6-10 2 cc each head
Day 11-14: 2.5cc each head

So far no increase in size. Biceps are stiff all the time with little pain. Black and blue spots and i have hit nerves which feels like crap when it happens.
I inject and then do about 100 reps of curls. At this point i almost feel like giving up. Other blogs have people gaining 1-1.5" on their arms at this point. While im not expecting that much I would think that something would have happened at this point. Anyone else have this happen to them? Any advice?

Hi everyone,
ive been a long time watcher of these forums. I recently decided to try syntherol as my biceps have always been my weakest bodypart. Currently 17 3/4" arms.
20 plus years training experience and i train 5-6 days per week. Diet on point etc.

Im now on day 14 of syntherol in biceps

Day 1: 1cc each head
Day 2: 1 cc each head
Day 3:1.5 cc each head
Day 4: 1.5 cc each head
Day 5: 1.5 cc each head
Day 6-10 2 cc each head
Day 11-14: 2.5cc each head

So far no increase in size. Biceps are stiff all the time with little pain. Black and blue spots and i have hit nerves which feels like crap when it happens.
I inject and then do about 100 reps of curls. At this point i almost feel like giving up. Other blogs have people gaining 1-1.5" on their arms at this point. While im not expecting that much I would think that something would have happened at this point. Anyone else have this happen to them? Any advice?

I had a friend who put loads in his shoulders once and they didn't respond that well but I am extremely surprised you haven't gained any size in your bi-ceps. Even just the inflammation for all the shots alone should have created some swelling nevermind the oil as well. How often do you hit nerves? Do you know where to inject? Even if you were fucking up many shots you should still gain loads of size but I am curious how you are doing things. Even 1ml shots in each head for me create a lot of size and fast. Do you have before and current pics to see if there is any difference? So you are doing 2 injs every day in each bi-cep? Again you should have gained some size no matter what given the amounts you have used but I should note if you are after overall arm size I would recommend tri-ceps as well because they are 2/3 of your arms and will create the biggest size difference. You also need to start massaging your arms to ensure they stay loose as that will help matters.

I had a friend who put loads in his shoulders once and they didn't respond that well but I am extremely surprised you haven't gained any size in your bi-ceps. Even just the inflammation for all the shots alone should have created some swelling nevermind the oil as well. How often do you hit nerves? Do you know where to inject? Even if you were fucking up many shots you should still gain loads of size but I am curious how you are doing things. Even 1ml shots in each head for me create a lot of size and fast. Do you have before and current pics to see if there is any difference? So you are doing 2 injs every day in each bi-cep? Again you should have gained some size no matter what given the amounts you have used but I should note if you are after overall arm size I would recommend tri-ceps as well because they are 2/3 of your arms and will create the biggest size difference. You also need to start massaging your arms to ensure they stay loose as that will help matters.
yes 4 shots total in biceps. From my research it looks like you are supposed to rotate shot locations in the arms so that has been what ive been doing. Certain spots hit the nerves (obviously now i try to avoid them). I didnt take any photos unfortunately as I just hate looking at my arms. I have a tape measure that i use ever morning and evening. Im at 18" today after raising up to 3cc per head. I guess its just inflammation.
I was planning on doing triceps next. I wanted to see how my biceps responded first.

I did a synthol run where I did 1 say 1cc, then 1 day 2cc and had no pain so I went right to 3cc then did with maintenance and I gained a half inch on my arms with massive offseason push, I ended my cycle at 285 and just shy of 21 inch arms, after maintenance and leaving it alone I'm not 19.5 cold. Started at 19.

Why the 100 rep deal? Is that your workout volume, or just as a means to get blood flowing into the muscle after your injection?

Cage

Why the 100 rep deal? Is that your workout volume, or just as a means to get blood flowing into the muscle after your injection?

Cage
Getting blood flowing after the injection. Really I’m only doing 4-5 sets of 12-15 now with light weight as biceps are incredibly sore now.

Getting blood flowing after the injection. Really I’m only doing 4-5 sets of 12-15 now with light weight as biceps are incredibly sore now.

How is everything else going now? Are you massaging your arms? Have you started doing any tri-cep shots?

How is everything else going now? Are you massaging your arms? Have you started doing any tri-cep shots?
yes ive been massaging them but i think i need to do a better job as i found a hard lump today so ive been really massaging it.
Im trying to decide if i should just switch to triceps as my biceps still havent seen any increase in size. I originally bought 4 bottles and ive been through 1 1/2. If i start triceps and see increase I can buy more but i cannot justify buying more product since there have been no results. Do you think i should switch to tris?

yes ive been massaging them but i think i need to do a better job as i found a hard lump today so ive been really massaging it.
Im trying to decide if i should just switch to triceps as my biceps still havent seen any increase in size. I originally bought 4 bottles and ive been through 1 1/2. If i start triceps and see increase I can buy more but i cannot justify buying more product since there have been no results. Do you think i should switch to tris?
@Big A would you be willing to give your opinion on what we've discussed here. thank you

I think you should do tri-ceps and keep in at least 1 bi-cep shot each day.

@Elvia1023 @Big A Currently im using a 25g 1" pin. Do you think maybe a smaller pin like 25g 5/8 may be better since i do not have large arms?

Either is fine. There isn't much difference between needle lengths. For most people 1 inch is ideal. Do you have starting and current arm pics?

Either is fine. There isn't much difference between needle lengths. For most people 1 inch is ideal. Do you have starting and current arm pics?
No i dont have photos. I just have my tape measure that hasnt moved at all. I even bought a second tape measure to be sure :(

No i dont have photos. I just have my tape measure that hasnt moved at all. I even bought a second tape measure to be sure :(

You're measuring flexed?

The max I've ever seen someone add during a course is 3.5". That is doing both, bis and tris. Remember that tris will account for more than 2/3rds of the size gain. Bicep size gains don't account for that much.

That being said, if you don't feel any pain then the fascia is very flexible so it's not limiting your size as much, so you need to increase dosage even more. Syntherol use creates constant stretching pain.

i dont understand how putting ANYTHING that takes up space (aas oil or synthol) hasnt made ur arm size increae.
i used to spot inject into tris and bis for that vary reason...

i dont understand how putting ANYTHING that takes up space (aas oil or synthol) hasnt made ur arm size increae.
i used to spot inject into tris and bis for that vary reason...
That's the inflammation caused by the drugs that increases the size so much that is noticeable.
An inert oil of 1ml will make no difference.

Can you take photos? Have you started doing tri-ceps?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws