advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol huge amounts of benzyle alcohol??

Like I said in an earlier post, with how you are so secretive about who this mystery man is and the fact that you/he cannot even post up the chemical breakdown per individual ingredient, what is the purpose of your thread...It is a waste of time.....

I agree. I think the OP realizes that now. There are so many customers on here that had a good experience with using Syntherol, and I cannot recall any that had any medical problems with it or dehabilitating pain. Ive used a lot of UG products like test prop or test e 400 that hurt 10x worse than Syntherol.

This has to be the worthless thread regarding Syntherol that I have ever read!!

Heads up to the guys who haven't used SEO's yet. You won't get the painful inflammation you get from gear, but you will get some pretty intense stretching throughout the said muscle. And the stretch can be felt in different areas depending on where and how much you pin....

When pinning bis' I found that if I only pinned the part closer to my shoulder it would be super painful to stretch, but if I did a 2nd pin an equal distance down (towards my forearm), the pain would subside and the stretching would feel much more even...things to thing about.

"In humans and animals, benzyl alcohol is metabolised to benzoic acid, which after conjugation with glycine is excreted as hippuric acid in the urine. Formation of hippuric acid from benzoic acid is a saturable process in which the availability of glycine is the rate-limiting step. However, even with saturation of hippuric acid formation, clearance of compounds in the benzyl group is relatively rapid in most experimental species and in humans" (JECFA,
1996).

Awesome info!

Im fucked man Iv been injecting 2% BA intra muscular for a decade except my muscles seem to be getting bigger ...

Someone should just delete this thread

Heads up to the guys who haven't used SEO's yet. You won't get the painful inflammation you get from gear, but you will get some pretty intense stretching throughout the said muscle. And the stretch can be felt in different areas depending on where and how much you pin....

When pinning bis' I found that if I only pinned the part closer to my shoulder it would be super painful to stretch, but if I did a 2nd pin an equal distance down (towards my forearm), the pain would subside and the stretching would feel much more even...things to thing about.

Awesome info!

If you were to try to increase the thickness of your bicep from the front view, not necessarily the peak, but the overall bicep. Where would you pin it?

If you were to try to increase the thickness of your bicep from the front view, not necessarily the peak, but the overall bicep. Where would you pin it?

The inner bi for thickness i believe. One of the vets will chime on I'm sure though.

Syntherol contains 1% BA.

To put this in perspective, this is from the package insert for Depo-Testosterone (US pharm grade namebrand test).

Each mL of the 200 mg/mL solution contains:
Testosterone cypionate .................................................................................. 200 mg
Benzyl benzoate .............................................................................................. 0.2 mL
Cottonseed oil ................................................................................................ 560 mg
Benzyl alcohol (as preservative) ..................................................................... 9.45 mg

To put this in perspective, this is from the package insert for Depo-Testosterone (US pharm grade namebrand test).

That is a SHITLOAD. Most pharm injectibles contain 0.9% BA.

The inner bi for thickness i believe. One of the vets will chime on I'm sure though.

Correct, more in the inner bi for thickness and more in the out bi for peak.....

omfg k1

To me your posts says one of 2 things:

1) You no longer want to be a member of this forum.
2) You are just plain fucking stupid.

im laughing my f---- a-- off yo..lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...k1 said says it so clear

Correct, more in the inner bi for thickness and more in the out bi for peak.....

Oh ok, thanks for clarification k1*. It won't be some time until I try this out, but when I do I'll hit you and Big A up and be very straightforward with my goals.

So from this anatomy photo, I'd take 2 shots from the inner bi which is the location located closest to the body?

Yes

What is benzoyl benzoate for?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner