over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol in Calves day 1 out of 30

Ricky_F

Newbies
Hello all. This is my first post as I'm new to the forums, but I've done many cycles I just never really committed to forums but would read them very often to double check my knowledge. Like many, my calves genetics are horrible and I've turned to Syntherol to gain size in them. I am using Big A's guide, but am starting the first week with 2.5ml per head (4 heads) for each injection site. Pain is not a problem to me and I can deal with the soreness. I have already shot tonight and will post the pics so you guys have before pics. Give any feed back you desire, but don't judge my protocol because I've read around and looked into this before committing I didn't just randomly decide to start with 2.5mls. Well hope you guys follow my journey. Also I compete in middle weight at the Stingrey Classic in Hawaii April 17th so hopefully I'll see good results in 3 weeks. Let it begin!

I'm 5'7 180Lbs
24 years old
currently 8% bodyfat

Left Calf: 14 1/4
Right Calf: 14 1/5

I already pinned and feel the pain so its begun!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,793
  • IMG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1758.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,132
  • IMG_1759.jpg
    IMG_1759.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 875
  • IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 923
Elvia has a synthol in calves log some where that you might be interested in reading. I was robed myself when it came to calf genetics. There strong as fuck but tiny lol

Elvia has a synthol in calves log some where that you might be interested in reading. I was robed myself when it came to calf genetics. There strong as fuck but tiny lol

Yeah I looked to most of the synthol calves posts just to check results. I found 2 that were very motivating especially the one with Thunder and his girl who gained 2" We'll see how it goes aha

Don't take this personal but...
IMO ur going to have odd looking legs when you're done. It appears that you do not work your hamstrings much so now from the rear it's going to look very unnatural to have big calves.

Don't take this personal but...
IMO ur going to have odd looking legs when you're done. It appears that you do not work your hamstrings much so now from the rear it's going to look very unnatural to have big calves.

I appreciate your concern man, but its because the camera is lower to the ground giving the illusion that my hamstrings are small. I see what you meant though.

I'm 6'4" so legs and calves were always my weak point as well. Just had to hammer legs 2x a week and calves 3-4x to get anywhere. They aren't huge but they ended up being respectable for a tall lean guy.

I'm 6'4" so legs and calves were always my weak point as well. Just had to hammer legs 2x a week and calves 3-4x to get anywhere. They aren't huge but they ended up being respectable for a tall lean guy.

Yeah I'm 5'7 and calves are holding me back man. I've tried and my high calf insertions suck aha. Figured I'd give seo a tru and also showcase my joirney incase anyone wanted to use it for reviews or reference.

Wait..... Your going to do this protocol right into the show if I'm not mistaken. Right? Like someone else said, you are going to look very unnatural and could possibly even have some bruising. I'm not going to give my opinion on if you should or shouldn't be using synthol, but you dang sure shouldn't be doing it right into a show.

Curious.. How many years have you been training?

i wanna see the results, ill be checking back n forth

Why in the hell are you taking syntherol? No offence but looks like you havent been training long.

Wait..... Your going to do this protocol right into the show if I'm not mistaken. Right? Like someone else said, you are going to look very unnatural and could possibly even have some bruising. I'm not going to give my opinion on if you should or shouldn't be using synthol, but you dang sure shouldn't be doing it right into a show.

Curious.. How many years have you been training?

I'm not going to have bruising because I already did the one week of shooting and seeing how it feels. When I woke up this morning the pain had subsided and I can walk perfectly. I won't look unnatural on stage as long as I follow the protocol. I've been training for 5 years for those who are asking. I didn't just jump into this.

Why in the hell are you taking syntherol? No offence but looks like you havent been training long.

I've been training for 5 years and am not just some random who one day decided Syntherol would be amazing for me haha. I'll put up more pictures on my profile of my physique so you guys can see I'm not some lame looking dude.

Morning of Day 2: No pain when I woke up

Woke up and calves were just stiff from laying in bed all night, once I stretched out and walked around everything was fine. Will be taking 1ml per head tonight.

Fuck the syntherol... try some gear.... maybe some lifting as well.... sorry but your back side of your body is soft like a girl.... and your competing soon? you should just do physique, 'cus you can wear shorts... wtf... hate to be the bad guy, but synthol at this stage of the game reeks of instant gratification. You may get laughed at, sorry

Fuck the syntherol... try some gear.... maybe some lifting as well.... sorry but your back side of your body is soft like a girl.... and your competing soon? you should just do physique, 'cus you can wear shorts... wtf... hate to be the bad guy, but synthol at this stage of the game reeks of instant gratification. You may get laughed at, sorry

this is taken in my bathroom with a down side view aiming at the calves my backside looks good or I wouldn't be competing, thanks but no thanks for the advice. I didn't just decide to jump on the Synthol Bandwagon my whole body looks symmetrical except my calves.

Day 2. Second shots

Left Calf: 1ml per head
Right Calf: .5ml per head.

still tight but will be able to train calves by either tomorrow or day after once the soreness starts going down as my body gets used to the injections.

Yeah I'm 5'7 and calves are holding me back man. I've tried and my high calf insertions suck aha. Figured I'd give seo a tru and also showcase my joirney incase anyone wanted to use it for reviews or reference.

What does this even mean? All muscles originate and insert at the same locations on the human body.

Example:
Gastronemius
O: Later/Medial femur condyle
I: Calcaneus

Please don't be offended but you are much to young and small to be using oil. If I were you I'd spend the next 5 years bulking up and then take a look at my calves. Nothing 30-40lbs of muscle could not fix.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear