over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Journal

lynx said:
:( Did you get hurt? Is your car kaput? I hope you are ok Mr. Pickles.
Do you need some cookies for recovery? :)

no, i'm ok.. i have a concussion. i was pretty combative at the scene they said. i couldnt remember how old i was, didnt know where i was going... forgot the last 4 digits to my parents phone number... there were 5 worse scenarios that should have played out... somehow i got lucky and avoided everything... i had a 1 in 6 chance of surviving and i hit that 1 chance... phew :eek: my car is kaput. i'll save up and buy another one if i can find one. her big ass saved my life so i'll try to have her memory live on through another :)

here's my pic from monday...im a day behind schedule on the shots... hard to shoot your shoulders when you're wearing a neck brace and have your head stuck in a CAT scan all day long.

pics came out smaller than usual ... i dunno why.. i'll chalk it up to head trauma... i'll figure out monday :eek: :)

Attachments

• DSC00329.JPG
    DSC00329.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 134
another shot

cant see it so well in the pics cuz they're smaller for some reason but my delts are rounding out a bit more... and that was only after 7 days of 1cc/delt

Attachments

• DSC00330.JPG
    DSC00330.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 136
I HOPE YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF!

LIFE CAN TURN ON A DIME. MEREDITH AND I HAD A GUY PULL OUT OF A BAR PARKING LOT AND T-BONE A WHITE PICKUP TRUCK RIGHT IN FRONT OF US..THE TRUCK PASSED US AND WE WERE DOING 70MPH. THE GUY WHO WHIPPED OUT FROM THE BAR JUST FLOORED IT TRYING TO CROSS THE HIGHWAY. PEOPLE DIED IN THAT ONE. COULD HAVE BEEN US REALLY EASY.

I AM GLAD YOU ARE WALKING AND TALKING, MR. P.

Week 3

i am one day behind on the shots due to being in the l'hospital. i noticed i was stronger on lat raises but rear delt flies felt harder for some reason. everything else the same. going well :) i know its had to see in the pics. i saw a little bit of improvement with the 1cc/day. i'm only a few days into the 2cc/day and i can see much more of an improvement already :) delts starting to feel really tight

i'll post the pics tomorrow after work :)

Yea, thanks bro.

It's gonna be nice to see this thing play out. How long did it take for the Syntherol to arrive after you ordered it?

glad you are ok pickles.

take lynx up on the cookies and you will be fine in no time.

def interested to see how you make out with this journal.

glad to hear you're alright dude. life can change in the fraction of a second. tell her you want the cookies and send them to me, my fat ass could use some home made cookies hehe.

JW

hold on - if pickles is regifting lynx's cookies they should be sent to me.

i could eat a couple dozen and my fat arse would look no different. :D

still doing 2 cc/head... these were taking a few days ago on monday

pictures may help when you're writing a picture book :rolleyes:

Attachments

• seo4.jpg
    seo4.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 132
another

between monday and today, thursday... i've seen the most difference... these pics really suck cuz i dont have a tripod and i dont have a way to take proper pics... but the last few days... i actually look like i have shoulders :)

Attachments

• seo4two.jpg
    seo4two.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 134
your still ugly

first off, you shouldnt pick on my bathroom decor, and its not avacado green, its mint. and your lucky my mom doesnt kick your ass for driving late at night when she told you not too. next time listen to mom. haha. its so funny knowing that your gonna get bitched at by my crazy folks and not me. anyway, i think i found a new ride for you to pimp, just as ugly as your old one, this one may have a heater though. ill get ya a crash helmet too. also because i know your not to bright, why dont you try putting the timer on your camera and sitting it on the ledge there, so you can get a better relaxed shot, ill take one this weekend but i wont always be there to baby sit ya

Keep em comming, bro. Is there any way you could stop covering up the tats to give us a better view?

It seems that your front delts look better . . .

Thanks for th eeffores in this journal.

Boo.

Boo said:
Keep em comming, bro. Is there any way you could stop covering up the tats to give us a better view?

Boo.

sorry bro. cant do it. there's a file on me and my tats are recorded so if some LE looked on here there's always that possiblility that i could be made. not that i use AAs, my friend does it but still. i dont want to be charged with using a product in a way other than listed on the label, like i'm doing with my SEO and my applicators

That's cool bro. How long did it take for your Syntherol to arrive after you ordered it?

Boo.

i think i get my stuff in 7 biz days. i'm on the east coast, dont know if that matters or not.

ncsports said:
hold on - if pickles is regifting lynx's cookies they should be sent to me.

i could eat a couple dozen and my fat arse would look no different. :D

Lol! RIGHT, whatever!
I've been put on a cookie ban for a while.
Sorry Mr. P. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity