over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log for Calves

Hey Brother sorry for UR loss, I know what UR going through, I'm single and I had to put my great dane down about a year ago he had cancer, I'm telling u that was the hardest thing I had to do, I didn't want to train didn't want to do shit, I miss him to this day and always will, Just try to focus on the joy he brought to ur life, trust me the pain will ease up but u will never forget a freind like that.

I'm very interested in this log. I am contemplating doing my first syntherol run on calves..they are my bane....I've tried every variation i can think of to no avail. You are serious about 2-3 inches with proper protocol?

I dont believe the pain will be a deterrent.

Very sorry to hear. Dunno how I missed your post about it..

Kind of 1 of the reasons I have held off on having pets. I can see myself getting
very attached and the thought of losing them would be hard for me to deal
with. :(

Thanks. You should get a pet (especially a dog)... best thing in the world. It's hard to see them go but the years of love and complete loyalty makes it worthwhile.

Hey Brother sorry for UR loss, I know what UR going through, I'm single and I had to put my great dane down about a year ago he had cancer, I'm telling u that was the hardest thing I had to do, I didn't want to train didn't want to do shit, I miss him to this day and always will, Just try to focus on the joy he brought to ur life, trust me the pain will ease up but u will never forget a freind like that.

Thanks matey. That means a lot. I am doing good. I recently went on a party holiday and that messed my body up a bit. But it was more missing Charlie that has basically meant I have slept so much recently. I am always positive but haven't felt right. But today was actually the first time I have felt really happy. I am gonna just concentrate on the gym for the next month and get into a good routine. I have lots of great memories and he will never be forgotten.

I'm very interested in this log. I am contemplating doing my first syntherol run on calves..they are my bane....I've tried every variation i can think of to no avail. You are serious about 2-3 inches with proper protocol?

I dont believe the pain will be a deterrent.

I wouldn't bullshit anyone. Obviously you won't suddenly gain pounds muscle. But if you do a typical cycle for this stuff for calves I would be surprised if your calves weren't at least 2 inches bigger after 1 month. Calves are not great to inject and other body parts would be a lot easier but if you are driven you can get the results you want. Honestly if I had been 100% committed I could have transformed my calves from the start of this log. I am committed now though. Plus you don't even need huge shots. I would follow Big A protocol and carry on with maintenance for as long as you can. As long as you get approx. 2 shots per week you could maintain 90% of the size you achieved after your initial cycle.

If you decide to run it feel free to post in this log about your findings. It would be good to have another person injecting calves commenting in here too :)

I most definitely will contribute to this thread. After the maintenance period are any injections required? I would assume once the fascia is stretched that you continue to foam roll/stretch it would stay that way, correct?

I would Shit myself for 2 inches over a year. seriously. I've beat these fucking things to a pulp..deep stretching.. Nothing gets them to budge

I most definitely will contribute to this thread. After the maintenance period are any injections required? I would assume once the fascia is stretched that you continue to foam roll/stretch it would stay that way, correct?

I would Shit myself for 2 inches over a year. seriously. I've beat these fucking things to a pulp..deep stretching.. Nothing gets them to budge

I know guys who have kept most gains over time (after maintenance). But it is logical to me that maintenance over a large period would be best. Only tiny amounts would be needed but I think it would keep them looking full. Obviously our calves are a weak body part and nothing makes them respond. So once you get that size through syntherol our bodies will fight against it in a sense. Therefore I would definitely keep stretching the fascia with some oil and all the stretching and training. Some guys may say use aas too (after maintenance) but I don't think I could walk if I did. Syntherol is very smooth and doesn't cause any issues. AAS will give you massive inflammation and scar tissue so just makes things 10x harder.

Everyone has a different response. Obviously there will be some inflammation but honestly I can see you getting 2 inches in the first 2 weeks if you respond well to it. If not I can see them being there in 1 month. I don't want to predict cos everyone is different but what I have seen in me I would be shocked if you didn't. Start off low and build up the oil over the days/weeks. At the start I expected my calves to get bigger but look a bit unnatural but I was completely wrong. The shape has actually improved and I have more vascularity in them. Once you get more experienced with shots you can use it to your advantage (bring veins out more etc).

By your comment about 2 inches I can see you a driven so feel free to comment on here with your results etc. If you ever need any help just pm me or write it on here.

I am gonna do another set of shots now. It's crazy the difference after one set of shots after a break. I did them the other night and woke up and they looked and felt so much better.

This is my favorite thread!!!!!!!!!!

Don't lie. Our fav thread is Heartbreakkids. This can be 2nd. I wish I could do magic tricks!

I am cruising on 150mg test but things are going great. I am training hard but there is lots of room to improve in my training. My diet will be improving too. I feel good and excited about my progress ahead.

I tried something new tonight. I found some 27G slin pins so I used them for injections. The needles are only 1/2 inch but I pushed them in as deep as possible. I back loaded each pin with a normal syringe for increased speed. I am doing this every time now! It took a bit longer but it was so easy. I put 1ml in 3 spots in each side so that is 6ml per calf. To if an indication of how easy it was I almost forgot if I had done a set of 3 injs and had to look closely at my calf to see the 'holes' to confirm. I will stick to 6ml per calf for about 1 week then I will likely add another shot so 4ml per side. I only used 4 slin pins for both calves.

Gonna train back, hams and calves 2moro. I will abuse them as been going a bit light with them recently. Time for some 20 inch calves :D

About to do another set of injections with my 27G slin pins. My calves are feeling good and gonna continue hitting them hard.

I ordered a nutribullet last night so can't wait to get that. Gonna start making lots of protein smoothies. I will probably have 3 per day with 4 good meals. Nothing is set in stone with me but that amount sounds about right. Shakes will mainly consist of fruit, nuts, greens and protein powder or egg whites. Gonna buy lots of fresh fruit, vegetables and some nuts 2moro so I have everything ready for when it comes. Other meals will be typical stuff like steak and sweet potatoes, chicken and rice, fish and vegetables, eggs (omelettes) etc.

My test and deca is also calling me but I will wait more time. When I start I am gonna hit it hard so 1g test and 600mg deca but no orals. I am gonna order some peptides for the start of my cycle. I seem to respond well to gh booster so they are a must for my next cycle.

I will post some pics next week Fri and again the Fri afterwards to show my progress. I used to put off my injs but I look forward to them now due to using the slin pins.

Was the change for any specific reason? I like the idea of slin pins as opposed to regulars.

So excited to get rolling on this!

Last edited:
Was the change for any specific reason? I like the idea of slin pins as opposed to regulars.

So excited to get rolling on this!

Hi matey. JJ mentioned Pinkton tried them. I was using 27G pins anyway but I found about 20 old slin pins I used for peps. They were 27G so I tried them out. I haven't tried to draw the syntherol into one but I am sure it will go in fine but just take a little bit of time. I just back load them so it is really fast. I have a good system going now and I feel no pain. So much easier both mentally and physically. Injecting any other bodypart is easy but calves for me takes it out of you after 1 week solid. Now they feel great so excited about my progress and log.

I will reply to your pm in a bit too (sorry for the delay)!

About to do a set of injs with my 27G slin pins. I will be training calves, hams and back 2moro :)

I will also be starting a cycle tonight :D Not cruised for long but got bored. I want to bulk up. I have held my weight so not like I am shrinking. Quite good really as I haven't been eating that much. I will run 1000mg test and 600mg deca. No orals so not bad at all... giving my liver a break from them. To give me a good kick start I have 1 vial of follistatin. Added to that will be some peptides. My complete cycle will be...

Test400 (Aurum brand) at 1000mg per week
Deca300 (Genotec) at 600mg per week
Aromasin at 12.5mg ed

CJC-DAC at 5mg per week
Hexarelin at 100-200mcg 3 times daily
Huperzine A at 200mcg 3 times daily
1 vial of Follistatin to kickstart my cycle

PGE-1 in various bodyparts pre training
Syntherol in my calves every night.

My goal is to get big and for my calves it is 20 inches :D

A bit annoyed because I have done my back in. It happened yesterday in work when I was literally just standing still. I ended up on the floor. I am in bad pain now but I am hoping it won't last long. I am feeling a bit better today so that's a good sign. I think this will be a short one I just have to be careful.

I had just started test and deca the night before too :eek: I was gonna start my peps yesterday but obviously haven't now. Gonna let it heal then start my cycle. Annoying as I have been so careful for about a year (I have a history with my lower back). It must having been lifting something fairly heavy (I avoid anything with big weight) in work earlier in the day. I did do stiff leg deadlifts in the gym before work too (only light weight). So a minor delay but I will be back stronger than ever :D

I haven't done injs for 2 days as it hurts my back too much. Although my back is healing fast which is good. I am actually surprised how fast it is healing. I may even try an arm workout on the w/e. I will start my peptides 2moro night to help my sleep. I have been struggling to sleep due to my back the last 2 nights and have woken up early both days.

I had a blood test today so should know a few basic (full blood count, liver, kidney) results by Monday. I was gonna get it done just after Ibiza but I knew it would be awful so I have let my body normalize a little. Curious how my liver and kidneys are after what I done to them last month.

Today I have ate...

Protein smoothie with 2 scoops of whey, spinach, 3 oranges, raspberries and a splash of lemon. This was a great morning booster.

Chicken, boiled rice with curry sauce.

Protein smoothie with 2 scoops of hemp protein, kale, 2 apples, 2 kiwis and some walnuts.

Beef, Potatoes and vegetables.

Protein smoothie with 2 scoops of whey, spinach, nectarine, banana, blueberries and cashews.

6 whole eggs and a cup of tea.

Last edited:
I haven't done injs for 2 days as it hurts my back too much. Although my back is healing fast which is good. I am actually surprised how fast it is healing. I may even try an arm workout on the w/e. I will start my peptides 2moro night to help my sleep. I have been struggling to sleep due to my back the last 2 nights and have woken up early both days.

I had a blood test today so should know a few basic (full blood count, liver, kidney) results by Monday. I was gonna get it done just after Ibiza but I knew it would be awful so I have let my body normalize a little. Curious how my liver and kidneys are after what I done to them last month.

Today I have ate...

Protein smoothie with 2 scoops of whey, spinach, 3 oranges, raspberries and a splash of lemon. This was a great morning booster.

Protein smoothie with 2 scoops of hemp protein, kale, 2 apples, 2 kiwis and some walnuts.

Protein smoothie with 2 scoops of whey, spinach, nectarine, banana, blueberries and cashews.

Your diet is impeccable! Lots of great nutrition.
How do you like the hemp protein?
I'm trying to things to increase my nutritive values.
What do you think of super foods like acai berry or other amazon berries they claim bolsters immune system and longevity? Legit or hype?

Post some new calve pics, mate.

Hope you are doing well, bro! Get that back better! Still trying to get up the nerve to order the syntherol lol.

Today I have ate...

now thats what im talking about! i usually only do 2 shakes a day. i have to be able to have something to chew or i dont feel satisfied. i also use organic powders for my green veggies. love cashews but i always end up eating the entire container at once lol.

anyway with this thread and JJ's ive been thinking about syntherol but its prolly pointless without upping my trt.

Last edited:
Your diet is impeccable! Lots of great nutrition.
How do you like the hemp protein?
I'm trying to things to increase my nutritive values.
What do you think of super foods like acai berry or other amazon berries they claim bolsters immune system and longevity? Legit or hype?

Post some new calve pics, mate.

My diet could be much better. I partied last night too and drank too much. But I have been improving it during the last few weeks. I will continue to improve and try to eat a very healthy and nutrition dense diet. Hemp protein is good. I just wanted to mix things up a little. I occasionally order dark chocolate made with coconut sugar and other goodies and they sell the hemp powder so will continue buying it. I will likely rotate in a good beef protein too.

I think a lot of the stuff you read on superfoods is hype at times but generally I think they are great. The health benefits are huge especially certain beriies such as acai and maqui (Aristotelia chilensis). I am trying to include various greens, fruits, seeds and nuts in my diet now. When it comes to fruit I recommend eating a variety of colours in a given day. I also will add a few unusual carbs such as maca powder, quinoa powder.

I can bend now so my shots will be restarted tonight. I will post pics on Friday :)

Hope you are doing well, bro! Get that back better! Still trying to get up the nerve to order the syntherol lol.

Thanks matey. I still haven't pm'ed you. Speak soon

now thats what im talking about! i usually only do 2 shakes a day. i have to be able to have something to chew or i dont feel satisfied. i also use organic powders for my green veggies. love cashews but i always end up eating the entire container at once lol.

anyway with this thread and JJ's ive been thinking about syntherol but its prolly pointless without upping my trt.

I am the same with nuts I tend to eat too many. But recently I have been good with them and keep them in a cupboard and only use them for my shakes. Some of the shakes I do I don't mix for too long so there is more substance to them. They definitely fill me up to a degree and it usually takes quite a bit of food to do that. I do have a green powder but stopped using it. Now I have the blender and I am now consuming greens it's not really needed but still great to take.

Syntherol is not pointless on TRT at all. The won't be much difference in regards to the changes it can create regardless of test dose. Sure if you are blasting away you will get bigger. If anything I think syntherol is ideal in off periods of aas.

I am the same with nuts I tend to eat too many. But recently I have been good with them and keep them in a cupboard and only use them for my shakes. Some of the shakes I do I don't mix for too long so there is more substance to them. They definitely fill me up to a degree and it usually takes quite a bit of food to do that. I do have a green powder but stopped using it. Now I have the blender and I am now consuming greens it's not really needed but still great to take.

Syntherol is not pointless on TRT at all. The won't be much difference in regards to the changes it can create regardless of test dose. Sure if you are blasting away you will get bigger. If anything I think syntherol is ideal in off periods of aas.

yeah i use a personal sized blender. the hamilton beach blender is great for its price. i stopped with fresh veggies cause i was sick of washing them plus the organic powder is cheaper then buying even non organic veggies. i usually do a scoop of unflavored whey but recently swtiched to liquid eggwhites and unflavored greek yogurt with mixed berries and flax.

about what JJ asked i think for the price ya really cant get better then wild blueberries for a super antioxidant.

ima definitely try out some syntherol then. i just thought that without that gear then i wont be building the muscle to fill in where the syntherol stretched. then again thats only a problem if i stop :D

ima definitely try out some syntherol then. i just thought that without that gear then i wont be building the muscle to fill in where the syntherol stretched. then again thats only a problem if i stop :D

As long as you are anabolic and growing the results from Syntherol will stay.
However obviously if you are on cycle you will keep more than you would off
cycle.

When I ran in it my bis and tris, I was off and I still kept an inch after the
maintenance was all done. Looking back now I wish I had of been on. :banghead:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member