over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log for Calves

Wow, nevermind, my dumb ass spent some time re-reading and found all the answers!

Looks like you had a solid run. Definitely stoked about this now!

I saw your other post before but had to rush to ther gym. I just came on to answer but I see you know. Yeah I done the 6 but later moved down to 4 pins and slightly larger volume. I would use 1 slin pin for 3 shots so 4 in total each day. When I went down to 8 shots total I think I used 3 slin pins in total. As you say if I didn't do that it would be a ridiculous amount of pins.

You have actually got me remotivated too. Plus I am wearing shorts every day now so bigger calves would be nice. I brought over loads of things but actually left my syntherol in my parents house in the UK. I left a lot of stuff there as I couldn't bring it all. I will ask them to send it over to me and I will start another run.

If you decide to start keep me updated in this log.

Thanks for the response man! I got a few hundred 27g pins ordered so I'm ready to crush this..

Dude, if I could gain as much as you did with yours I will come personally shake your hand for the motivation..

One thing I am interested in is this:

I noticed on your log you had a lot of set backs: your back, partying(not knocking it), your pup being lost(I can't imagine how hard that will be when mine crosses the bridge, I'm so sorry sir!), other personal issues.

I have a fairly consistent life. I don't shake it up very often. Ok, I'm fucking boring. So I'm curious how a solid cycle will differ from the results you experienced.

I hope that doesn't sound like a knock. We all run into roadblocks.

Thanks for the response man! I got a few hundred 27g pins ordered so I'm ready to crush this..

Dude, if I could gain as much as you did with yours I will come personally shake your hand for the motivation..

One thing I am interested in is this:

I noticed on your log you had a lot of set backs: your back, partying(not knocking it), your pup being lost(I can't imagine how hard that will be when mine crosses the bridge, I'm so sorry sir!), other personal issues.

I have a fairly consistent life. I don't shake it up very often. Ok, I'm fucking boring. So I'm curious how a solid cycle will differ from the results you experienced.

I hope that doesn't sound like a knock. We all run into roadblocks.

I replied to this the other day... my comp has been having issues.

No I would never take that as a knock at all... it's merely the truth. Thats the thing when I was consitent for 2 to 3 weeks the results would be amazing. I stopped and started all the time. But from my pics and posts it's clear to see how much it worked imo. Even after a long lay off when I started again within 2 weeks my calves looked back to where I left them after solid use for 1 month or so.

You have motivated me to give this another go too from your pm's. I imagine you should have your syntherol very soon. You should start your own log or post in here whenever you want. If you ever need any help just let me know as I have been there. After a few weeks you will be gtg and should be in a solid routine so gains should be fast and consistent.

I replied to this the other day... my comp has been having issues.

No I would never take that as a knock at all... it's merely the truth. Thats the thing when I was consitent for 2 to 3 weeks the results would be amazing. I stopped and started all the time. But from my pics and posts it's clear to see how much it worked imo. Even after a long lay off when I started again within 2 weeks my calves looked back to where I left them after solid use for 1 month or so.

You have motivated me to give this another go too from your pm's. I imagine you should have your syntherol very soon. You should start your own log or post in here whenever you want. If you ever need any help just let me know as I have been there. After a few weeks you will be gtg and should be in a solid routine so gains should be fast and consistent.

Maybe I'll jump back on the syntherol train when you do. I haven't site injected in months. I agree that the size will come back in a couple weeks and we will be in awe of the difference in freak appeal. I've just been trying to get body fat down lately. Syntherol is a commitment. You have to be mentally prepared to do the injects daily for at least a month or two. It sure does get attention at the gym.

Maybe I'll jump back on the syntherol train when you do. I haven't site injected in months. I agree that the size will come back in a couple weeks and we will be in awe of the difference in freak appeal. I've just been trying to get body fat down lately. Syntherol is a commitment. You have to be mentally prepared to do the injects daily for at least a month or two. It sure does get attention at the gym.

I should have mine in the next 2 weeks so will let you know when. I think I have 4 unopened and 1 opened bottle left (which is pretty much full). I will start low but thinking 4ml in each calf per day after 1 week of moving up in ml. 4 injections sites and 1ml in each inj site so 8ml total per day.

I joined a new gym today too. It has some really good equipment so things are gonna be good. I got the gym on a special sale... $180 per month haha :eek: I have been getting my gf to massage my calves most days too. She gets lazy so I will show her this thread to make sure she does it ed from now on :D

JJ I think you should do your calves too. As you said to me you have done it so much in your arms over the years they don't need anymore. So me, you and 02z06 can all do calves ;)

The eagle has landed..I repeat the eagle has landed.

Nervous as hell, but planning on starting them tomorrow.

Unfortunately my 27g 1/2"'ers havent shown up yet so a 25g 1" is my only option. argh.

The eagle has landed..I repeat the eagle has landed.

Nervous as hell, but planning on starting them tomorrow.

Unfortunately my 27g 1/2"'ers havent shown up yet so a 25g 1" is my only option. argh.

How are you finding things?

Hey man! I've go a log in the members log section...;

TONS BETTER with the smaller pins(or maybe im just acclimating).

I did measure them today after a set....keep in mind my first measurements were cold, and these are pumped, but even pumped I never get a noticable measuring difference.

Day 1:
Right - 15
Left - 15.5

Day 5:
Right - 16
Left - 16.25

So, noticable measuring difference. I have not done them every day yet due to the discomfort(yes, I'm a pussy) but I have to be functional all day at my work.

I will check that out :) That's great matey. So you haven't even done the shots ed and in 5 days they are bigger. Mine responded very fast and yours must be doing the same. The first week is probably the worst and when you go higher in ml's but get in a good routine and you should be fine. I trained them brutally too so they were definitely not functional ed. If you are a trainer etc then it could get in the way but again get in good routine and massage them lots and you will be gtg.

Hey man! I've go a log in the members log section...;

TONS BETTER with the smaller pins(or maybe im just acclimating).

I did measure them today after a set....keep in mind my first measurements were cold, and these are pumped, but even pumped I never get a noticable measuring difference.

Day 1:
Right - 15
Left - 15.5

Day 5:
Right - 16
Left - 16.25

So, noticable measuring difference. I have not done them every day yet due to the discomfort(yes, I'm a pussy) but I have to be functional all day at my work.

Have you resumed yet??!?!?!

I'm totally not looking forward to the 1ml per head shots lol.

I didn't really believe you about the inner head shooting blood but holy smokes, today was different, and bloody as shit. I hope I didn't ooze out any of the good stuff.

are you crushing them yet?? I'm still hobbled as a mofo over here lol!

are you crushing them yet?? I'm still hobbled as a mofo over here lol!

I haven't matey. What it is I had planned to visit my family in the UK (pretty much around now) so I figured it is best if I just send it here myself when I go back. They never changed my old bedroom so I left quite a few things in that room before I moved. I am fairly open with my parents and have even shot peps in front of them. So it's not about them seeing the bottles etc. Anyway the issue is I may not be able to go back now until at least 1 month. I will call my mum 2moro and ask her to send them for me so I can start. I really want to start this in my calves asap.

1ml in his site will have your calves looking huge. How is the water retention around the ankles? That will be due to circulation and inflammation etc. As I mentioned in that thread I noticed when I didn't shoot too low in my calves that problem pretty much faded away.

I am supposed to start 1.5 mL in each tomorrow. Honestly it scares that the Jesus out of me. It seems after about three days straight I get the water retention and ankle swelling. So I've had to take two days off here and there to let that reduce. Did you ever make it up to the 1.5ml mark?

Left today 17"
Right 16.25"

Good gains thus far! I can totally understand your dilemna! The time will come when it's right!

Calves injs are ed now (just started again) and I will post pics in about 10 days. Been hitting them in 4 spots instead of 6 and I am loving this new approach. I have changed this as I feel it will create more pop in a sense and rounder at the top. Sometimes when doing the 6 (due to bottom injs being very low) you can get a bit of swelling (water) just below the calf. This is all experimentation but I am loving it.

Elvia, I know this is an old post, but it contains lots of good info.

When you were doing the 4 spots (2 spots per side), were you mostly using the middle and the upper areas? Since you were injecting daily at times, would you change the spots slightly every time?

When you were injecting the lower area, did you also notice swelling/water retention in the ankles? If you were to do another run, would you avoid the lower area all together? What if you wanted to do 3 spots per side of the calf?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131