over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log- Forearms

ah, i had finally found a syntherol in forearms thread.... i feel the only thing lacking in size is my forearms(and calves). I started out working compound movements for years and now im doinng isolations to hopefully bring them out, but syntherol has always had an allure.

I'll agree with the crazy part, I've done bis and tris. Not so much the pain aspect of the cycle, but more of the extreme chance of hitting a nerve.

It's good to see that you are running the course and haven't had any major problems as of yet. Keep us posted on the outcome and post up some before and after pics as well!

2ML

I had a few days off due to an unforseen delay in getting my next order.

Anyway, I just did 2ml in the brac and inner forearm, 1.5ML on the outer.

No big deal (yet).

I had a few days off due to an unforseen delay in getting my next order.

Anyway, I just did 2ml in the brac and inner forearm, 1.5ML on the outer.

No big deal (yet).

I will say again, you are one sick motherfucker LOL. Keep it going brother, post some pics up when you are ready...

Hours later...

Yup, the forearms are pretty sore right now but that's the point. If not sore...not much is happening. I would have never thought it would take that much but it obviously does (for me).

I'll be watching this closely, as I've considered SEO in my forearms for quite a while as my forearms really lack and I cant seem to expand them. Best of luck to you

-T

keep going colt! I am hoping your are taking pics of progress!

Moving on.

Shots are just over 2ML now top/inner.
Outer is just over 1.5ML

This appears to be my limit as it makes my forearms very sore with a little limitation on flexibility/movement.

Definite size increase after the shots....if I can get them to stay that way it will be well worth it!

Glad to see you're sticking with it bro! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

2.5 ML

Shots are now 2.5ML top/inner.
Outer is just over 1.5ML

If I were to do this over, I would have still have started with .5ML and increased 1/2ML about every 4-5 days. That being said, ya have to find what works for you....seems like I rapidy adapt to the increased dosages.

Gonna go for about one more weak of ED shots then take a break.
I would say I've given it a good run since this started on 02/05/2011 !!

Shots are now 2.5ML top/inner.
Outer is just over 1.5ML

If I were to do this over, I would have still have started with .5ML and increased 1/2ML about every 4-5 days. That being said, ya have to find what works for you....seems like I rapidy adapt to the increased dosages.

Gonna go for about one more weak of ED shots then take a break.
I would say I've given it a good run since this started on 02/05/2011 !!

When do we get to see some before and afters?

Checkin in.

When do we get to see some before and afters?

Guys,

I apologize but pics are not an option for me right now.

I’m entering the first week of my 6 week maintenance schedule now. Honestly, I fully expect to acquire at least ½” on each forearm. Now, that being said, others may respond much better (with less SEO) than I but I’m not on a large amount of other substances to assist with development. To add to that, from what I have read, I do believe that HGH would help out greatly with SEO injections in the forearms.

The muscles are long and fairly thin in the forearms and can get overloaded/saturated quickly. It is also very easy to hit tendons in the forearms but nerves did not seem to be a big deal (for me).

Make sure you order enough SEO to get you through the duration (plan for the max amount). Delays in shipping cause me to be out for several days at a time, which is my failure to pre plan.

More info:

*You will know when you have reached the saturation limit when it gets hard to actually inject the SEO. Do not continue to inject more SEO in that area.

*You will develop “lumps” in certain areas if you do not massage the SEO. Stop what you are doing and massage the forearms under warm water. Issue will be quickly and completely resolve by doing this.

*Plan on the forearm injections having a negative effect on your grip and range of motion. You best bet is to do the injections and immediately work out because they will get really sore (etc) in about an hour.

*In my opinion, a 27ga ¾” needle would be perfect for inner and upper forearms (Thicker) to get the SEO in the right spot. That being said, I could not find any 3/4” 27ga needles so I just choose the longer ones and adjusted the injection depth accordingly. The ½” 27ga needle is perfect for the outer forearms (thinner). This gauge allows for a fairly quick yet controlled flow of the SEO into the muscle.

Hope this helps.

Guys,

I apologize but pics are not an option for me right now.

I’m entering the first week of my 6 week maintenance schedule now. Honestly, I fully expect to acquire at least ½” on each forearm. Now, that being said, others may respond much better (with less SEO) than I but I’m not on a large amount of other substances to assist with development. To add to that, from what I have read, I do believe that HGH would help out greatly with SEO injections in the forearms.

The muscles are long and fairly thin in the forearms and can get overloaded/saturated quickly. It is also very easy to hit tendons in the forearms but nerves did not seem to be a big deal (for me).

Make sure you order enough SEO to get you through the duration (plan for the max amount). Delays in shipping cause me to be out for several days at a time, which is my failure to pre plan.

More info:

*You will know when you have reached the saturation limit when it gets hard to actually inject the SEO. Do not continue to inject more SEO in that area.

*You will develop “lumps” in certain areas if you do not massage the SEO. Stop what you are doing and massage the forearms under warm water. Issue will be quickly and completely resolve by doing this.

*Plan on the forearm injections having a negative effect on your grip and range of motion. You best bet is to do the injections and immediately work out because they will get really sore (etc) in about an hour.

*In my opinion, a 27ga ¾” needle would be perfect for inner and upper forearms (Thicker) to get the SEO in the right spot. That being said, I could not find any 3/4” 27ga needles so I just choose the longer ones and adjusted the injection depth accordingly. The ½” 27ga needle is perfect for the outer forearms (thinner). This gauge allows for a fairly quick yet controlled flow of the SEO into the muscle.

Hope this helps.

Great post.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner