over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log- Forearms

ColtSSBR

Newbies
1st time ever using Syntherol, forearms very tiny compares to rest of me (genetics), tried every type of forearm development/training/equipment to the point of seriously injuring wrists three seperate times over a period of say 15 years.

Sites:
Brachioradialis (top side)
Palmaris longus (lower Inner side)
Flexor carpi ulnaris (bottom inner side).

Gear:
400mg Test C/200mg Deca (TRT)
Syntherol @ .5ml per injection site for the entire duration
30ga 1/2" Needles

Day 1:
Shots (6) went in with no issues what so ever. Maybe a little nerve pain in one (close to a nerve?) but no big deal at all.

several hours later....my forearms feel like I've had one HELL of a forearm workout...very sore but in a good way.

You my friend are one sick motherfucker. Having done bi's a few years ago with great success I know how good syntherol is. But thats one tender spot you have chosen to shoot. I am very curious to see how you make out. Very good idea posting up a log, best of luck brother...

You my friend are one sick motherfucker. Having done bi's a few years ago with great success I know how good syntherol is. But thats one tender spot you have chosen to shoot. I am very curious to see how you make out. Very good idea posting up a log, best of luck brother...

Well, I can say that I have no idea how it feels anywhere else!
I keep hearing that this is nuts....:headbang:
I will update this every few days.
Thanks

i tried in the forearm before for experimemtal purposes, cuz i ddint need it, and i did hit a nerve and had a flicker, and it was sore for a couple of days

Log

Day 3 (of 30).

Still no issues other than my forearms feel really sore and slight bruising in one area. I'm no expert but here are a few things I do,

Pre- injection:
Do some light forearm exercises to get the veins popping out.
Use a mirror and bright light to locate hard to see areas.
Ice-pick grip on syringe with thumb on plunger. The reson for this is because you want to keep the syring as still as possible and it allows for much better control.

Post injections:
1. Wrist roller forward/backwards until a very good pump develops.
2. Hot water and a washcloth- ball the washcloth up and use it to throughly massage the injection areas.

Nerves

i tried in the forearm before for experimemtal purposes, cuz i ddint need it, and i did hit a nerve and had a flicker, and it was sore for a couple of days

As far as I can tell, I only came close to a nerve once and it was NOTHING compared to hitting a nerve in the quads (UGH). Every forearm site injection will be sore but I know I'm not hittin the nerves.

Ha!

That's what I told him too.

Guys,
It's more of a pain in the ass to do the injections everyday than actual pain.
I do have a fairly high pain tolerance though....

Forearms are pretty much constantly sore but a lot of stretching seems to help.

;)

Guys,
It's more of a pain in the ass to do the injections everyday than actual pain.
I do have a fairly high pain tolerance though....

Forearms are pretty much constantly sore but a lot of stretching seems to help.

;)

Brother I been hit with pipes, bats, punched in the face more then enough times, had half my liver cut out, all kinds of shit so I can definitely tolerate some pain LOL but the thought of sticking pins in my forearms makes me queasy as shit. Go figure! You are a brave soul my man. Looking forward to see how you do on this journey...

Week 2

Movin up to 0.7ML and 1" (only go 3/4") 30ga Needles for brachioradialis.
Everything else is still 1/2" 30ga but upped to 0.6 Syntherol now.

I seem to be recuperating from the soreness much faster the last few injections.

I have not noticed much size increase at this point.

Week 3

Moved up to 1ML in each site this week (3).

I honestly did not notice much at all until I moved up to 1ML. I am now seeing a size increase with a little more soreness. Forearm pumps from hell!

ouch man you are brave. You should really get us some pics with a tape around the arm to show growth. I am interested to see how this goes.

Week 4 (final)

Tomorrow is the start of week 4 and I plan on doing the following:

1.25ML in each area.

Results thus far are a little more positive with more noticeable size increase not only near the injection areas but near the wrists as well, which was a little unexpected. My normal notch in my watch is now too small!

That being said, I did have one lump form on the outer forearm that was very noticeable for a day or so. A little extra care in that area and it disappeared. Also, I have a few very mild bruises.

Some days the pain is worse than others for unknown reasons. Usually, I start to feel the soreness about an hour after the injections.

We will see how this week goes.

Soreness

have u noticed a decrease in range of movement from any soreness??

Not really.
Keep in mind that I follow Big A's advice for the other areas and work the forearms with some high reps and massage afterwards. The more time ya put into it the less negative issues you will have.

Start out slow and see how ya react to the .5ML for at least a week before ya go up. I'm positive this helped out a lot too.

1.25ML

1.25ML feels about the same as the 1ML but gets sore a little quicker.

Yeah, about that....

Aight I found my limit :eek:

Those 1.25ML shots were so frikin sore the next day I was having trouble lifting. Therefore, I decided to do them EOD to allow for a little more healing.

Today is the "other day" and they are sore but very manageable.

Honestly, the measurable difference appears to be only 1/4" at the largest point BUT my actual wrist size has increased quite a bit, which I did not see coming and honestly don't see how that happened!
:confused:

I still have a few more days and while not spectacular the results are fairly decent thus far.

Don't do EOD. Soreness means fascia stretching, so you are finally there. From what you said in your pm, keep going and go up in the dosages from here on.

Wrist size is increased from inflamation.

Don't do EOD. Soreness means fascia stretching, so you are finally there. From what you said in your pm, keep going and go up in the dosages from here on.

Wrist size is increased from inflamation.

Noted and carrying on.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members