Is this a good idea?

• YES

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • DON'T THINK SO

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

bamboo

Newbies
I'm a film school grad / personal trainer and just wanted to know what people think if I made a 2 month documentary style video diary to show injection/ post injection techniques and mark my progress with Syntherol? I know how hard it was to do my first cycle so I thought it might be helpful for people to have a professional video guide.

Nice first post. It would help many people out. Of course you would need to know alot about it before you first jump in it and do a doc about it. Don't want something poorly put together.

would be an ok idea to me, ample research should be completed so it doesnt look like a joke! good luck on that

It's an awsome idea. Having already a cyle under your belt is good. When do you intend of doing this?

Last edited:
I would definitely check it out. A guide/log video series would be awesome.

It would also be good to have maybe sales reps or people who use SEO who know what there talking about. You know how it guys... your in college for this stuff.

GO FOR IT!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I think that would be a great idea.

It would be a great way to demonstrate and explain the way in which the
product works aswell as show how to do it properly.

Additionally it would go a long way to dispell many myths surrounding the
subject of SEO's.

You should do it. I think it could be lucretive as well.

Definitely a great idea. Do it right and it could change the ignorant perception of Syntherol and SEOs completely.

I would try to include as much info as possible besides just the injection and results. History of SEO. What is the intended end result, facial stretching. Explain that. What are the more common sites injected. How far into your own training ( a year, two, five) should you wait before trying this product. Also, what stage of development that you should attain before resulting to this type of product. The cycle that is suggested by the manufacturers and people in the know. How should this product be used in conjunction with aas; on a mass cycle, pre cycle, following a cycle, etc. How to train when using SEO. (Do guys still do regular bicep work when using this in their biceps?)What are realistic results to expect? What are the dangers of mistakes or not following guidelines? Show those who used with success and the morons who crossed the line and look stupid. I believe the film would be much more helpful if it encompasses all aspects of SEO use. Good luck to you if you proceed with your project.

I want to thank you all for feedback and voting. I will definitely take into consideration most of the advice. I will come with new updates once I start this project.

I would try to include as much info as possible besides just the injection and results. History of SEO. What is the intended end result, facial stretching. Explain that. What are the more common sites injected. How far into your own training ( a year, two, five) should you wait before trying this product. Also, what stage of development that you should attain before resulting to this type of product. The cycle that is suggested by the manufacturers and people in the know. How should this product be used in conjunction with aas; on a mass cycle, pre cycle, following a cycle, etc. How to train when using SEO. (Do guys still do regular bicep work when using this in their biceps?)What are realistic results to expect? What are the dangers of mistakes or not following guidelines? Show those who used with success and the morons who crossed the line and look stupid. I believe the film would be much more helpful if it encompasses all aspects of SEO use. Good luck to you if you proceed with your project.

Great post.

Interesting project. When do you intend doing this?

We are organizing that for august. It's not going to be an easy task but I hope to be able to create a very helpful material for all future syntherol users.

A few years ago (I may have my facts wrong btw) a member on another board had posted up "how to" videos of syntherol on YouTube I believe. He was then told by everyone to take it down for his benefit, he could have gotten into to trouble maybe? Just sayin'.

Last edited:
I think this is a good idea! I'm all for checking it out once it's completed! Keep us posted bro!

Where will you shoot movie?

Just wondering where you will shoot movie at?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Any updates?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost