over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol not working??

naturalbbr

Newbies
im half way through the second 10 days where i do 2ml ED. they dont look any bigger, should i get most of my size during the 3ml ED shots? at first they felt tight and looked bigger about half way in but i dont see any difference now than before i started using it....shouln'dt all the oil in there make my bis look full and be tight? i dont even hardly have pain from any of the shots.

I tried in once. Its not a cure all. I think if you go up to 3ml ed for a month you will get the results you want. I didnt get any pain either.

thanks bro,,,so ud say do 3ml ED for a month straight? u think i should finish my 2ml portion, then stick with the 3ml dose for 2-4 weeks until i get results? is it okay to use it longer than a month?

Well this is kinda early...

Ill tell ya what synthol is not for someone with 2 cycles under there belt..... This is my opinion of course but you have to do many cycles etc....until the muscles are sort of maxed out in size. All you will be doing is adding unwanted scar tissue at this point and setting yourself for a sterile abcess. But hell do it up but I dont see the point at this time in your training. When youve done at least 8-10 quality cycles maybe then think about it. And i mean really think about it.

hey bro, thanks for the reply. i have been training for many years before doing any cycles and i feel my bi's are my lagging part in terms of size as well as shape. im 5'10 230lbs.

what do you mean about a sterile abscess? what does the number of cycles i've done have to do with my getting an abscess from synthol, i thought an abscess was just caused by dirty gear/injection technique etc?? please explain... the last thing i need is an abscess.

I went thru 6 bottles in 3 months and gained about 1/2 inch, but that gain may have been from hard training and other supps. Most likely you'll have better gains from other stuff and it'll be much safer.BTw, "natural" means with"out" AS, ie; clean.

All youve got to do is a quik search here to Find Out
MANY do like it and have had good results from it.
There are also some that didnt get the results they were looking for....

Same goes for site injections with gear, some beleive in em
and Know it does work.. others will tell you it does nothing.
differant things just work better-differant for differant people.

Ive never seen or heard of a fake bottle But i did Have Pain from mine always! Lot of times Id not even be able to straighten my arms. I always Mixed it with 1/2 Eq or Inj Dbol as well.
the most I ever worked up to was 4ml in shoulders and 3-4ml
a pop in bis. I myself used a 1" and buried it.

Im part of the medical community..

A sterile abcess is when a sterile foreign substance is injected into the body. The substance gets walled off and a fluid filled (pus) sack forms. Now you have a sterile abcess. Now the use of SEO's is wide ranged I know. I myself dabbled but found it was just a little bit strange when my left bicep started to harden up. Not everyone will run into problems with this but I would hate to see someone with only 2 cycles use SEO that soon. Just my two cents.

Re: Im part of the medical community..

zephyr22 said:
A sterile abcess is when a sterile foreign substance is injected into the body. The substance gets walled off and a fluid filled (pus) sack forms. Now you have a sterile abcess.
Maybe you can give me an opinion. I have this in a couple different spots and have for some time (up to 2 years). One is a very watery, cream colored and the others are watery, pinkish red fluid. One of the pinkish red sites used to be the cream colored. I sent a sample of the site that changed colors into a lab to have tested (via an orthopod) and it came back no bacteria or micro-organisms.

How long do you think it should take for these to dissapate?

xcel

Im sorry...

I would think at least several months. You see the problem with SEO use is that the amount of oil used has to be selected to the individuals size also. If i were 5'2'' and had 16 inch arms which for the frame size is a large arm i could not do the 1cc,2cc,3cc regimen. This is entirely to much oil. Im not saying that the pros dont use site oils but there arms are much larger than your average joe BB. The pinkish fluid is serous fluid. The creamy stuff is puss (white blood cells). And this is a prime example of a sterile abcess.

For the Benefit of Everyone - -

I have the cream-colored in one bicep and the pinkish in the other biceps. I know now that I put WAY TOO MUCH STUFF (besides just SEO) in my biceps. Thank God I didn't get an abcess (the type that has to be drained)!!

But - - I also have the pinkish in my quads, where I've never put SEO or overused the sites (the most would have once every six days) :(

xcel

Re: Im sorry...

zephyr22 said:
I would think at least several months. You see the problem with SEO use is that the amount of oil used has to be selected to the individuals size also. If i were 5'2'' and had 16 inch arms which for the frame size is a large arm i could not do the 1cc,2cc,3cc regimen. This is entirely to much oil. Im not saying that the pros dont use site oils but there arms are much larger than your average joe BB. The pinkish fluid is serous fluid. The creamy stuff is puss (white blood cells). And this is a prime example of a sterile abcess.

hey bro, so assuming I want to finish my SEO "cycle" what would you reccomend? some of the stuff i have read is contradictory, first i have smaller biceps than the average SEO user so you would think tha i woud need a lesser dose like u said in the above post. However, from my experience about half way through the 2cc a week, it seems like the SEO is not doing anything for my bi's and i would require a higher dose? This is where im confused,,,what would you reccomend to finish the cycle? And since i have had no problems as far as pain abscess, do you think I will be ok as long as i continue to massage and my bi's continue to be non-lumpy and pain free?

also, for the bros that use SEO, when in your cycle do you gain the most size? Im thinking i just need to wait till the 3cc a day and that is when it will come, am i correct?

actually here is my cycle

day1 - 1cc inner head
day 2 -1cc outer head
day 3 -1cc inner head
day 4- 1cc outer head

(keep repating)

then after 10 days, make each injection 2cc, after the first 20 days, the injection will be 3cc, still rotating heads.

do you guys think i need to shoot every head ED? maybe this is why im not seeing results (not enuff oil).

To excel......

It makes me wonder what substance your using in the quads and how many ml's??? I think whats happening here is your body at this point can not absorb whats in your biceps and the leg injections together. Now your shooting into the quads causing your body to try and absorb that as well. Sounds to me you need to let your body heal a bit (especially biceps) before stressing it like this. Think like this If you had a major sinus infection would you hit the weights still and keep on sauceing??? I dont think you would. Most likely you would lighten up the training and chill on all the injectable AS for a while. Its your choice but I think I would decrease your dosage and just use glutes for a while but still doing very low volume injects.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear