over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol or MCT Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will have an exuse (or many) as to why he won't do this....after that, this thread should be locked.

Tattoo's, that was his excuse in his BS PM he just sent me.

I'm calling his little punk ass out until he backs up his statements above or openly retracts them. He'll probably have to buy Syntherol now just to keep from looking like a total ass and that my friends is what you call irony:rolleyes:

Tattoo's, that was his excuse in his BS PM he just sent me.

I'm calling his little punk ass out until he backs up his statements above or openly retracts them. He'll probably have to buy Syntherol now just to keep from looking like a total ass and that my friends is what you call irony:rolleyes:

I saw that one coming a mile away....... What a bitch move!
Keep calling him out Jello....... People gotta learn

I'm giving him the chance right now to man up. He'll either post up the pics, man up and admit he (how should we say this) stretched the truth, or we won't hear from him again. Unless of course it's to come on here and bad mouth us now before he leaves. Anythings possible, let's see which road he takes, anyone care to take any wagers on this one. I'm guessing this is going to go down the same way as any other time that someone has made these same claims.

I'm giving him the chance right now to man up. He'll either post up the pics, man up and admit he (how should we say this) stretched the truth, or we won't hear from him again. Unless of course it's to come on here and bad mouth us now before he leaves. Anythings possible, let's see which road he takes, anyone care to take any wagers on this one. I'm guessing this is going to go down the same way as any other time that someone has made these same claims.

Ohhhhh, he's getting out of dodge to find another board with less balls and HONESTY! LOL! I smelled Bullshit just reading his handle......

Ohhhhh, he's getting out of dodge to find another board with less balls and HONESTY! LOL! I smelled Bullshit just reading his handle......

Im just not dumb enough to be posting myself on a board about AAS.. You gotta be dumb to do shit like that especially after admitting to the use of it as I already have.. Not fucking happen there little guys.

LOL.. So do you taste JELLO's stomach yet? Youre nose is so far up his ass I bet you do.. Damn... Fucking follower. LMAO..

Remember this^^^^^^^^^

LOL.. So do you taste JELLO's stomach yet? Youre nose is so far up his ass I bet you do.. Damn... Fucking follower. LMAO..

Well here you go. Like clockwork, every time, it's the same thing:rolleyes:

Remember this^^^^^^^^^

Im being bad mouthed for NO reason whatsoever.. So I cant say that BIG EVAL has his nose up youre ass? Its true.. Look at his posts. Lol..

Remember this^^^^^^^^^

LoL busted!!! Your call Jello :headbang:

HAHAHA ! This never gets old! You are sooooo predictable!!!!! We have seen so many of you come and do the same pussy bullshit........
How to be a Punk Ass like biggerthanyou and then get banned, By Big Evil:

Step 1: Run you mouth: I am sooooo huge, my arms are this big, here's my plan, I will log it all without pics of course,........
Step 2: Then someone with balls (in this case Jello) calls your BS out on it...... and asks you to show some proof or credibility as you are obviously bigger via the keyboard.
Step 3: You make exuses like the punk ass bitch that you are..........
Step 4: We make wagers on what you will do and you all get embarrassed and pissed.
Step 5: You come back on and bad mouth as predicted by our MOD.
Step 6: You're gone because you are full of shit!

BTW, My nose is up no one's ass! I RESPECT other that call things as they really are.... Why wouldn't I back someone making this board better. I "follow" no one..... I actually have the ethics and courage to put my pics on the board if I am gonna talk #'s. No hiding here you Bitch!

Sorry to the MODS if this is too much, in my opinion he deserves it. Please Edit the post if needed.

HAHAHA ! This never gets old! You are sooooo predictable!!!!! We have seen so many of you come and do the same pussy bullshit........
How to be a Punk Ass like biggerthanyou and then get banned, By Big Evil:

Step 1: Run you mouth: I am sooooo huge, my arms are this big, here's my plan, I will log it all without pics of course,........
Step 2: Then someone with balls (in this case Jello) calls your BS out on it...... and asks you to show some proof or credibility as you are obviously bigger via the keyboard.
Step 3: You make exuses like the punk ass bitch that you are..........
Step 4: We make wagers on what you will do and you all get embarrassed and pissed.
Step 5: You come back on and bad mouth as predicted by our MOD.
Step 6: You're gone because you are full of shit!

BTW, My nose is up no one's ass! I RESPECT other that call things as they really are.... Why wouldn't I back someone making this board better. I "follow" no one..... I actually have the ethics and courage to put my pics on the board if I am gonna talk #'s. No hiding here you Bitch!

Sorry to the MODS if this is too much, in my opinion he deserves it. Please Edit the post if needed.

LOL.. If youre posting youre picture on here and talking about youre use of AAS, then bottom line youre a dumbass.. And if thats youre picture in youre avatar and youre calling me a bitch, then dude, you are fucking funny.. Youre little, and Im the bitch. LMAO. And I told jello to do the same and I will post. So we will see.

I dont blame somebody for not wanting their identity posted on a board associated with illegal use of AAS.

but maybe photoshop could take care of the ink?

Im just not dumb enough to be posting myself on a board about AAS.. You gotta be dumb to do shit like that especially after admitting to the use of it as I already have.. Not fucking happen there little guys.

I just checked all your past posts. You haven't said anything remotely illegal in any of them.
And you can cover your face, black out your tats, etc. Everyone here has seen every excuse under the sun. :naughty:

man the fucking owner of this site is being more than accomodating to your little experiment (given that the experiment is basically bashing a product that funds the board through sponsorship).

You should feel honored, BigthanU.

BTW biggerthanu, people are you calling you out because your posts on this thread, after they started innocent enough, started to scream alterior motive. And then Jello made a confirming discovery, which I am sure he will make it public when the time is right.

I just checked all your past posts. You haven't said anything remotely illegal in any of them.
And you can cover your face, black out your tats, etc. Everyone here has seen every excuse under the sun. :naughty:

Cover my face? Easy enough.. If I black out my tats there will be no arm at all seen.. I have near full sleeves.. Near.. Not all, but near. Still workin on it.

LOL.. If youre posting youre picture on here and talking about youre use of AAS, then bottom line youre a dumbass.. And if thats youre picture in youre avatar and youre calling me a bitch, then dude, you are fucking funny.. Youre little, and Im the bitch. LMAO. And I told jello to do the same and I will post. So we will see.

Your words don't mean shit until you back them up with pics. Everyone on this board backs his shit up if they make any claims.
You are so much bigger that BigEvil, that he'd look like a girl next to you? Now, I am sure, everyone REALLY wants to see your pics. I know I do.

BTW, just so there's no confusion, the above has nothing to do with the original topic of this thread. Now, we all just want to see if you are another big shit talker behind a key board, or you can man up. If you can man up, you will get apologies from everyone, me included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member