over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol or MCT Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
man the fucking owner of this site is being more than accomodating to your little experiment (given that the experiment is basically bashing a product that funds the board through sponsorship).

You should feel honored, BigthanU.

ALL of you have got to get the fuck over me "bashing" syntherol... Fuck! Where in the fuck did I say anything bad about the product itself in any way? Nowhere.. Fuck man.. Like girl on a period flipping out and blowing something up to more than it is and changing the story.. I just said I never purchased it due to the price.. Ive always site injected.. Always.. So I never wanted to throw out almost 300bucks for syntherol..

ALL of you have got to get the fuck over me "bashing" syntherol... Fuck! Where in the fuck did I say anything bad about the product itself in any way? Nowhere.. Fuck man.. Like girl on a period flipping out and blowing something up to more than it is and changing the story.. I just said I never purchased it due to the price.. Ive always site injected.. Always.. So I never wanted to throw out almost 300bucks for syntherol..

You're the only one acting like this that I see.

BTW biggerthanu, people are you calling you out because your posts on this thread, after they started innocent enough, started to scream alterior motive. And then Jello made a confirming discovery, which I am sure he will make it public when the time is right.

Oh did I ever and I can promise this whole thing will make a lot more sense as soon as I let everyone else in on it. I just want to see how far this guy is willing to go first:headbang:

Like A said, this whole thread is now about you proving the things you've said. Which it seems the more you type the longer the list grows:rolleyes:

A discovery? Oh no! You caught me! Im really a 15 year old anorexic guy and want to be huge like all of you and fit in.. Please forgive me.

A discovery? Oh no! You caught me! Im really a 15 year old anorexic guy and want to be huge like all of you and fit in.. Please forgive me.

Didn't know that, but it's easier to believe than the rest of your bullshit. You don't have time to change what I know so you'll have to wait in pure suspense like everyone else and see if it's what you're thinking:p

Didn't know that, but it's easier to believe than the rest of your bullshit. You don't have time to change what I know so you'll have to wait in pure suspense like everyone else and see if it's what you're thinking:p

LMAO. Ok jello.. And I have dirt on you too buddy. IP addys are a bitch.. Thats why I have an IP mask.. It says Im somewhere im not.

ALSO... I have offered JELLO to do Syntherol while I do my brew... And he said no.. My offer was "I would post my progress with my brew if he does Syntherol and posts his progress as well and we will compare results. I thought that was pretty damned fair... But JELLO declined and said he CANT do a run of synthol... So I offered.

I'm getting ready to go to bed so I'll go ahead and just post this up now.

Can anyone guess why someone would have this particular email [email protected]?

I'm guessing even the non-rocket scientists on the board can figure this one out. Wasn't hard for the rest of us.

This has gone on far enough. I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner