over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol or MCT Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

medici999

Banned
Syntherol consists of the following and nothing more.
Caproic Acid (C6), Caprylic Acid (C8), Capric Acid (C10), Lauric Acid (C12), Silica and Benzyl Alcohol.

MCT oil consists of the following and nothing more.
Caproic Acid (C6), Caprylic Acid (C8), Capric Acid (C10) and Lauric acid (C12).

The (C#) is the corresponding number of carbons in the particular acid. MCT oil and syntherol are made up with the same chain of fatty acids. The approximate ratios of these fatty acids in commercial MCT made from coconut oil is 2(C6):55(C8):42(C10):1(C12). This is identical to syntherol.

Benzyl Alcohol
I know all the home brewers will understand what this does. In Syntherol it's 2%, I would advise slightly higher be added to MCT for proper sterilization. Maybe 3% to 5%. But never the less it's simply there to sterilize the solution and nothing more.

Silica
This is an added extra that holds many health benefits. It was recognized by the health and science community as an essential trace element in 1972. A study in 1990 found it necessary for the proper function of skin, ligaments, tendons, and bones. Which makes it attractive for BBer's to help prevent injuries.

Soooooo.... Syntherol without Silica, (which is none essential), is exactly the same as pure MCT oil with Benzyl Alcohol.

Each muscle is held in a facia which is like a sack or bag. Once the muscle has reached a certain size the facia can become tight and prevent further growth. Site injecting Syntherol will stretch the facia, then as the oil slowly disipates it leaves a void which can then be filled with muscle tissue and increase size.

The price difference is huge, 1l of MCT oil is like $30 tops! Synerol would be 30times that!

Ummm..... Surprised this is still here...LOL:yeahthat:
But its a good post.

Caproic Acid (C6), Caprylic Acid (C8), Capric Acid (C10), Lauric Acid (C12), Silica and Benzyl Alcohol.

The (C#) is the corresponding number of carbons in the particular acid. MCT oil and syntherol are made up with the same chain of fatty acids. The approximate ratios of these fatty acids in commercial MCT made from coconut oil is 2(C6):55(C8):42(C10):1(C12). This is identical to syntherol.

Benzyl Alcohol
I know all the home brewers will understand what this does. In Syntherol it's 2%, I would advise slightly higher be added to MCT for proper sterilization. Maybe 3% to 5%. But never the less it's simply there to sterilize the solution and nothing more.

Silica
This is an added extra that holds many health benefits. It was recognized by the health and science community as an essential trace element in 1972. A study in 1990 found it necessary for the proper function of skin, ligaments, tendons, and bones. Which makes it attractive for BBer's to help prevent injuries.

Soooooo.... Syntherol without Silica, (which is none essential), is exactly the same as pure MCT oil with Benzyl Alcohol.

Each muscle is held in a facia which is like a sack or bag. Once the muscle has reached a certain size the facia can become tight and prevent further growth. Site injecting Syntherol will stretch the facia, then as the oil slowly disipates it leaves a void which can then be filled with muscle tissue and increase size.

The price difference is huge, 1l of MCT oil is like $30 tops! Synerol would be 30times that!

Smart man. ;)

BTW - Use 5% BA and nothing less. Trust me.

-VM

2 things...

1) Did you copy and paste this from somewhere? If so, no biggie, but it would be good to give proper credit to the OP

2) I say this to help... you are "too young" for this... 22yo right? If I remember your pics correctly, you look very good actually, but, you still have a bit of mass you can put on yourself before this route... I know you are in a hurry (we've ALL been there... and STILL struggle with that sometimes hahaha) but take the "longer road" man :)

Just do a search as this has been discussed many times over the years.

It's not quite as cut and dry as you think it is. Why do you think that people that use home brews of MCT don't get the same results as the ones that use the two proper SEOs (Syntherol and PnP)?

Benzyl Alcohol

Silica

NICE POST! Thanks.. Homebrew to start in 3 days.

im using syntherol at the moment and its AMAZING!!! I would never try anything else...

just like running shoes, you can by a cheapo pair at walmart and ull be able to do the exact same thing as you can in a pair of nikes,
But its so much easier and more comfortable in the nikes :)

The syntherol manufacturing process may well be better, but the cost of syntherol is very high. I think syntherol could be much more reasonably priced and good money would still be made.

For your birthday you get buy one get one free on syntherol, so if you can still do that and easily make a profit then it shows how much money is being made on the product.

Just my opinion though

The syntherol manufacturing process may well be better, but the cost of syntherol is very high. I think syntherol could be much more reasonably priced and good money would still be made.

For your birthday you get buy one get one free on syntherol, so if you can still do that and easily make a profit then it shows how much money is being made on the product.

Just my opinion though

This post shows your ignorance on how things work. The cost per bottle of a real SEO is MUCH higher than that of MCT. Use the search button.

The birthday deal cops a loss on every order. It's called marketing. :rolleyes:

Every couple of years when this subject comes up, I feel the same way as when someone doesn't understand why true WPI costs so much more than the crap sold by most supp companies out there :banghead:

Thanks.. Will DO!! Would buy syntherol if it wasnt so pricey.. Gotta buy at minimum 2 at a time if you follow proper protocol and thats $260 bucks without shipping and other fees... Wouldve done it sooner if the price was better.

My apologies, just used the search function and didnt realise there are so many searches on it already.

Big A.....do you really think its that important to use a pure whey isolate?
I assume True protein stuff is what you would recommend?

Thanks.. Will DO!! Would buy syntherol if it wasnt so pricey.. Gotta buy at minimum 2 at a time if you follow proper protocol and thats $260 bucks without shipping and other fees... Wouldve done it sooner if the price was better.

Can't wait to see you coming back here crying for.. oh so many reasons!LMAO!

Lol.. No Faith.. Crying back? This place isnt my life. Lmao.. And crying..? Nope.. Pretty sure this is going to be easy to do.. Been contemplating this for 6 months or so of brewing my own..

Lol.. No Faith.. Crying back? This place isnt my life. Lmao.. And crying..? Nope.. Pretty sure this is going to be easy to do.. Been contemplating this for 6 months or so of brewing my own..

What I think that Thunder is trying to say is that us that have been around for longer, have seen plenty of people like you going the home brew way and it never turns out good. Homebrewers always turn back to Syntherol.
As big a said, just do a search.

What I think that Thunder is trying to say is that us that have been around for longer, have seen plenty of people like you going the home brew way and it never turns out good. Homebrewers always turn back to Syntherol.
As big a said, just do a search.

Been around this forum longer yes.... And? I homebrew DVD's constantly.. Just got done actually with my DVD's about 20 minutes ago. ;) Thanks for the critisizm... I will take it into consideration.

Been around this forum longer yes.... And? I homebrew DVD's constantly.. Just got done actually with my DVD's about 20 minutes ago. ;) Thanks for the critisizm... I will take it into consideration.

That is not the issue. Anyone can get some mtc, filter it, bake it, whatever else you want to do to it and add some ba.

To use the whey analogy again - no matter what you do to your WPC, it will never be WPI and high quality WPI at that.

Again, use the search button, as answering the same questions/issues every time someone thinks they have a new idea, does get redundant.

What muscles are you using it in? You should post before and after pics.

This post shows your ignorance on how things work. The cost per bottle of a real SEO is MUCH higher than that of MCT. Use the search button.

The birthday deal cops a loss on every order. It's called marketing. :rolleyes:

Every couple of years when this subject comes up, I feel the same way as when someone doesn't understand why true WPI costs so much more than the crap sold by most supp companies out there :banghead:

All people need to do is look at a peptide manufacturer price list. The difference between getting a peptide at a low purity vs a very high purity is quite substantial. Below is a price list from C-Strong a peptide manufacturer in China.

Purity(HPLC) Quantity Crude >75% >80% >85% >90% >95% >98%
1-5mg $4.14 $8.10 $10.44 $11.88 $14.22 $15.21 $22.95

So the question is what do you think the purity is of MCT oil that is made for human consumption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws