over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol pre contest

Yeah matey, no sometimes when I aspirate and don't get blood, I'll proceed as normal with a slow push. By hell it feels like I'm stuck through a nerve every damn time. I've tried different methods over the last few years but seems this is one thing I just can't do without loads of pain so I've come to accept it lol. I'm open to any suggestions though?....

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

I started with 1ml and worked up to 3. I have the same issue as you after a few months of pinning I get scar tissue and it is damn near impossible to push in and painful. So now I try changing locations and depths, I use 25g 5/8 and 1" all different locations.

If you're ok with 5/8" pins have you ever considered a smaller gauge like 29g? Not sure how that would work with SEO, just a thought.

Damn, what are they in the before and after pics?

Cold 17.5 to 20"
Pumped 18.5 to 21"

I sit exactly in your before Range and would love to get to 20s!

Main concern has been the potential for injury - as I love to train heavy.

Has this been an issue for you? Are you concerned about tearing a bi or Tri on things like heavy presses and pulls? Do your arms feel any different with the new size?

Thanks! And your arms look GREAT by the way.

If you're ok with 5/8" pins have you ever considered a smaller gauge like 29g? Not sure how that would work with SEO, just a thought.

I've actually been using a 27G but for me it's not the pin that brings the pain it's the oil once I start pushing.

Mymonsterlabs.com

I sit exactly in your before Range and would love to get to 20s!

Main concern has been the potential for injury - as I love to train heavy.

Has this been an issue for you? Are you concerned about tearing a bi or Tri on things like heavy presses and pulls? Do your arms feel any different with the new size?

Thanks! And your arms look GREAT by the way.

I still go heavy on back and chest but I mainly do volume with drop sets and super sets for arms just chase the pump. Rep range stays around 15-30.

How deep do you do your bicep injections?

1". I do 1.5 in delts. 1's don't compromise my vascularity on my biceps unless I pump a little too much in and oil gets trapped under the skin when I pull the pin out. I dont think I've tried a 1.5 in my biceps but I consider it every time. Maybe I'll see. If I never post again it's safe to assume I punctured my artery.

I started with 1ml and worked up to 3. I have the same issue as you after a few months of pinning I get scar tissue and it is damn near impossible to push in and painful. So now I try changing locations and depths, I use 25g 5/8 and 1" all different locations.

Heat it. Hot SEO's with a little massaging looks ten times better post inject. Also goes in way easier. Helps if you do it post workout or at least after a hot shower. Seems minuscule but it makes a huge difference on how the oil goes in and sits. Also some brands of SEO's go in considerably easier. PM me if you want to talk about those since im curious which you use. I've definitely noticed a difference on PIP and ease of pushing the oil in

Looking forward to your contest pics jfrost!

Best of luck.

I still go heavy on back and chest but I mainly do volume with drop sets and super sets for arms just chase the pump. Rep range stays around 15-30.

This what I would recommend too. Everyone is different but I find most arms respond best to higher rep ranges. Still lift heavy but there is no need for 1-8 rep curls with as much weight as possible. I would be going with 10-30 reps for most movements.

When I used it in my arms I would press and row very heavy but most direct arm movements were over 15 reps and the lowest I would go was about 10 reps. I would train the same with or without syntherol but adding syntherol into the equation I would definitely chase the pump when it comes to arms.

Inject the syntherol pre workout and get as much blood into that muscle when training. Guys new to syntherol will understand why we state this once they try it. The pump and/then size comes on fast using such a protocol.

Heat it. Hot SEO's with a little massaging looks ten times better post inject. Also goes in way easier. Helps if you do it post workout or at least after a hot shower. Seems minuscule but it makes a huge difference on how the oil goes in and sits. Also some brands of SEO's go in considerably easier. PM me if you want to talk about those since im curious which you use. I've definitely noticed a difference on PIP and ease of pushing the oil in

I don't have any issues anymore but I may start heating it a bit if I start having trouble pushing it. Syntherol is the only SEO I use and trust.

I will try heating it, that's one thing I've never done with SEO. Also sending you a PM.

Mymonsterlabs.com

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner