over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Quad /prep Log

I can see syntherol in the traps being majorly effective. I know a few guys who have done it and all were made up. Mine can get quite tight as it is so I wouldn't do them though. The puffiness would have just been the inflammation and water which is especially common the first few weeks. My quads need it more than anything but in the past when I have tried aas I always seem to hit a bad spot within a few weeks. I am tempted to try it in my quads though :eek::D

Yeah thats what I stated above... much better way of doing things. Although the backloading never really bothered me as it only took 2 mins to fill 6 pins for each side. I will be ordering from SterileSyringes now I am in Switzerland. Matey what areas have you used syntherol in?

1/2" slin pins deep enough for quads tho?

1/2" slin pins deep enough for quads tho?

Same as Elvia1023, I would say to use a 1" pin to make sure you are getting deep enough into the muscle.

Good log LG. Will be following this from here on out!

Didnt get a weigh in Saturday morning like normal . I left for the beach early and didnt have a chance but did get some picture on the beach :D . Friday night i weighed 209 so the way things go im usually 3-4lbs lighter in the morning but cant say for sure . Lower back is getting smaller/tighter . Im 17 weeks out and want to be ready early this time

The tape measure show a loss in size on my quads. Id say because of the loss in weight they measure smaller but IMO look bigger

Started 3ml in each spot today , not much to report on that . No more pain than 2ml . Im anxious to see how 3ml goes after a week

20150726_191539_zpsni5zy0de.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150726_191638_zpspgbo2js6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just finished traps and they grow almost instantly.

I can see syntherol in the traps being majorly effective.

TRAPS... :eek: You guys have much bigger balls than me... LOL! :eek:

I remember 10 or so years back hitting them with B12 only (water based, therefore even smoother)... man, to this day, I still remember the pain and how I thought I'd stay paralyzed for the rest of my life... :(

NOTHING will ever penetrate my traps again, nothing!!! :naughty: :D

TRAPS... :eek: You guys have much bigger balls than me... LOL! :eek:

I remember 10 or so years back hitting them with B12 only (water based, therefore even smoother)... man, to this day, I still remember the pain and how I thought I'd stay paralyzed for the rest of my life... :(

NOTHING will ever penetrate my traps again, nothing!!! :naughty: :D

Lol really!? It hasn't been that bad, I just hit them with 25G 5/8" and sometimes I feel a little pinch and sometimes not. I think I'm probably the best at striking nerves though no matter where I put it. Gotta wait for that to heal now[emoji35]

I didnt do the 3ml shots last night to give my quads a break . the one side was feeling a bit harder than the other . figured id give a break for a day or so then back in everyday till i get the 10 days of 3ml each spot

Going to a massage therapist today , not because of my quads just because its a good thing to get everything worked out and stretched :headbang:

Been steadily losing BF and weight . weighed in at 202 today using no fat burners ect.. just a good clean diet with one cheat meal a week ( for now)

I think my quads are coming out nice
202lbs

2015-08-01%2013.24.04_zpsiwzhuenx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150801_085004_zpshoxaomzv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lol I guess I could have done that. I did syntherol In my quads for about 15 days last season, it was all I could handle. It took so long with so many injections I got irritated. It seemed to give them more of a puffy look rather than make them look good and big.
I dunno I may give them another run soon but I do want to hit arms again with delts and chest after keeping everything to proper proportions. I just finished traps and they grow almost instantly. Lots of nerves in the traps though just like biceps.

Traps respond instantly to syntherol. Just be careful not to hit a nerve.

Traps respond instantly to syntherol. Just be careful not to hit a nerve.

They sure do! I think I have hit one as my right arm has been numb at nights but I lowered my GH dose and that seems to have helped a lot.

today's weigh in and pics were kinda disappointing to me . weighed in at 202lbs and lower back looks no better. I did switch compounds so that might be the water retention . coach said we will wait till mid week and recheck things and go from there . giving time for the new stuff to work some more before we change things

20150808_080415_zpshiwaobml_edit_1439059991603_zpsl67z0nrr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150808_080514_zpsa1qolw3k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

but I am extremely please with my seo,quads run. I went to the massage therapist later week and she worked me over . she was like damage your quads are tight :D she got done and they were much better and I was more flexible

I went every other day pinning for a few days to make sure the muscle stays soft and I'm not as sore . I'm going to go into maintenance soon since I'm were I want to be with Thema

a little drop your drawers in the gym and flex pic lol :headbang:

20150808_100745_zpsxachxa4w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

but I am extremely please with my seo,quads run. I went to the massage therapist later week and she worked me over . she was like damage your quads are tight :D she got done and they were much better and I was more flexible

I went every other day pinning for a few days to make sure the muscle stays soft and I'm not as sore . I'm going to go into maintenance soon since I'm were I want to be with Thema

a little drop your drawers in the gym and flex pic lol :headbang:

20150808_100745_zpsxachxa4w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice work...Look damn good!

Fucking hell. Your pics didn't load up on my screen then I saw k1's quoted post and they came up in there. Massive changes in your quads and they look fantastic. That really was fast so you must be made up. Yes massage is ideal and really helps with results and as you know is simply good for you. My mum has sent me my syntherol I left in the UK today so I am gonna start a little cycle myself soon :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws