over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol question

need4tren

Registered
What do you guys do for muscle knotting? I just started 3cc in 2 spots daily for biceps and muscles are so knotted I can't bend my arms.

How do you prevent this?

What do you guys do for muscle knotting? I just started 3cc in 2 spots daily for biceps and muscles are so knotted I can't bend my arms.

How do you prevent this?

Did you start at 3cc or build up over time? If you just started at that amount swelling is very common. It can happen anytime with bigger shots but things are definitely worst if you just start off high. How deep are you injecting? I mainly get that when I inject lower down the bi-cep.

I would recommend massaging them daily. I would also do a few sets of very light db work after each set of injections. If you can get a hand roller for massaging that would be great. Even something like a massage ball or cricket ball would also help.

Did you start at 3cc or build up over time? If you just started at that amount swelling is very common. It can happen anytime with bigger shots but things are definitely worst if you just start off high. How deep are you injecting? I mainly get that when I inject lower down the bi-cep.

I would recommend massaging them daily. I would also do a few sets of very light db work after each set of injections. If you can get a hand roller for massaging that would be great. Even something like a massage ball or cricket ball would also help.

I just started with 3cc. Swelling isn't bad at all my arms are used to arm shots. I have a paint roller to massage and I do a few sets everyday. Been doing this for a week

I just started with 3cc. Swelling isn't bad at all my arms are used to arm shots. I have a paint roller to massage and I do a few sets everyday. Been doing this for a week

I would use something firmer than a paint roller if it's knotting. Even your hands would be good. Are you injecting fairly deep? So you have injected aas in your arms in the past? I assume less than 3cc? I would just keep doing what you are doing (plus firmer/deeper massage) and the body should adapt over time. If it's only been 1 week it will get better. Injections are always worse when you first start especially if you do higher volume. I rarely have issues myself but if I do it's the location of the injection that is the main factor for me.

First, apply hot or cold to the area. Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet. Foods such as alcohol, sugary caffeinated drinks, processed and fast foods all play a part in dehydrating you. If you are careful about what goes into your body, you are less likely to get injured. If you are using SARMs don't take it for few days.

If you have been in pain in your hand for a while, physical therapy can really help. Not only will the treatment consist of manual therapy like massage and stretching, but the therapist can help identify the underlying causes, and give you a home exercise program to keep you healthy after therapy. Also, some PTs are trained in specific modalities that may help such as ART, Dry needling, and Graston.

Plenty of water should be a given but I am guilty myself of being up and down with my water. You remind me of the most pain I have ever experienced. I used syntherol in my calves and trained them brutally hard then went and got deep tissue massage in my legs :eek::D

If someone is having issues with their hand that is usually a nerve issue (if injecting arms). Usually swelling or even oil pressing against a nerve. He never mentioned that though but I have felt that (only for a few days) in the past.

Plenty of water should be a given but I am guilty myself of being up and down with my water. You remind me of the most pain I have ever experienced. I used syntherol in my calves and trained them brutally hard then went and got deep tissue massage in my legs :eek::D

If someone is having issues with their hand that is usually a nerve issue (if injecting arms). Usually swelling or even oil pressing against a nerve. He never mentioned that though but I have felt that (only for a few days) in the past.

He didn't even read the post. If he did and seen Syntherol....he would have known what was going on.

In fact his post looks like a copy/paste from something 11ish11 said in another thread about nerve impingement.

How are you getting on now? I will be restarting syntherol next week and looking forward to it. I am doing arms as well.

Took a break to let the muscle tightness come down. I'm lifting heavy right now and I can not be having tightness and I'll tear a muscle.

But after talking with my one friend who uses alot of it. It is not Permadent thing. To keep size you always have to Inject. At least twice a week. And to grow it further your back on everyday Injections going with more and more. He's been doing seo injections for 5 years daily. It becomes an addiction. I don't think I have what it takes

Took a break to let the muscle tightness come down. I'm lifting heavy right now and I can not be having tightness and I'll tear a muscle.

But after talking with my one friend who uses alot of it. It is not Permadent thing. To keep size you always have to Inject. At least twice a week. And to grow it further your back on everyday Injections going with more and more. He's been doing seo injections for 5 years daily. It becomes an addiction. I don't think I have what it takes

Well it's like with anything in this game you have to use it to have it's effects. Same for diet and training if you stop it won't be the same. However, with syntherol if you run a cycle in your arms I think most people could maintain most of their gains with even 1 injection day per week maintenance protocol. Obviously 2 days per week would be even better and the body part wouldn't change. I have been off about 5 weeks and maintaining quite well but plan to restart very soon. I should add some people do get addicted which is never a good thing.

Last edited:
Well it's like with anything in this game you have to use it to have it's effects. Same for diet and training if you stop it won't be the same. However, with syntherol if you run a cycle in your arms I think most people could maintain most of their gains with even 1 injection day per week maintenance protocol. Obviously 2 days per week would be even better and the body part wouldn't change. I have been off about 5 weeks and maintaining quite well but plan to restart very soon. I should add some people do get addicted which is never a good thing.

I find 2 minimum to keep pop aswell. 1 may keep size but by the end of the week you won't have the fullness. And it takes far more then people think to get good gains. Especially with syntherol. Syntherol is mainly swelling. The lidocaine keeps the pain away but there is to much BA for my liking. But it's an eye opener to see what top pros go through for their size.

I find 2 minimum to keep pop aswell. 1 may keep size but by the end of the week you won't have the fullness. And it takes far more then people think to get good gains. Especially with syntherol. Syntherol is mainly swelling. The lidocaine keeps the pain away but there is to much BA for my liking. But it's an eye opener to see what top pros go through for their size.

Regarding the last part that is very true. Are you using the brand syntherol? I don't get any pain plus it doesn't contain lidocaine.

Regarding the last part that is very true. Are you using the brand syntherol? I don't get any pain plus it doesn't contain lidocaine.

Currently using syntherol But I'm gonna switch as the swelling is to dangerous to train hard with. Especially things like chest and shoulders and triceps. Back and biceps arnt to bad as your aware of it. But tears happen when your not thinking about them.

Really? I was told it was 7.5 percent BA and 7.5 percent lidocain.

Gonna be trying there sythetine as I've heard it's amazing.

Last edited:

Who the hell told you that? Look on the label.

It's 0.9% BA and no lidocaine.

So you inject something into your body without even knowing what it is/what's inside? :confused::eek::eek:

You definitely don't really want to be using syntherol while trying to train that muscle very heavy. higher reps and volume seems to be where its at

You definitely don't really want to be using syntherol while trying to train that muscle very heavy. higher reps and volume seems to be where its at

Very true. It's the same for any oil in a muscle. Although when putting it in my arms I was training them very heavy some days. Max weight (6 to 15 reps) for close grip bench, bi-cep curls, preacher curls, tri-cep extensions etc. I had no issues but somedays they may feel tighter so it's smart to go with pump workouts then. Although it's probably smart just training arms pump style everyday.

In fact when thinking back when I done my calves both times I would train brutally hard regularly. I never had an issue and they would feel tight all the time. Reps always ranged but I trained them very frequently and would go heavy all the time.

For chest that felt different and I tried to do more pump style workouts but I did go heavy a few times. I agree with everything you wrote but just want to express people can train very heavy on syntherol without getting injured.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws