over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol question

bigflex256

Registered
Just purchased some Syntherol and my first time using seo. Wanted to ask you if the 1/2 in 29g insulin needle would suffice or need little bigger?

Thanks!!

PS: will be injecting into arms. Arms are almost 20 now but feel stuck.

Just purchased some Syntherol and my first time using seo. Wanted to ask you if the 1/2 in 29g insulin needle would suffice or need little bigger?

Thanks!!

PS: will be injecting into arms. Arms are almost 20 now but feel stuck.

I would use a 1 inch 25g. 1/2 slin pin may be a bit shallow and may end up looking funky instead of enhancing. I would burry SEO deep

I would use a 1 inch 25g. 1/2 slin pin may be a bit shallow and may end up looking funky instead of enhancing. I would burry SEO deep

:yeahthat:I did 1" on arms at 18"...Half inch will be too small to get deep enough into the muscle, you'll just end up with lumps.

I just replied to your pm. As I posted 1/2 inch are actually fine for me but as I stated most will state it's too short. I get no lumps with 1/2 but there only issue is if I press down I sometimes get bruises as the skin on my bi-ceps is so thin. Nevertheless you can use slin pins for your injs as long as you back load them. Injs with slin pins (any G) are very easy and syntherol passes through very smoothly.

As I also stated I recommend 26G (3ml syringes) for arms as they are the smallest G you can use that makes it easy to inject. 27G (3ml) can be used but sometimes you need to push down hard and it can be awkward for tri-ceps. At one time I would use 27G for bi-ceps and 26G for tri-ceps. Now all my injs are done with 26G 5/8 pins. For syntherol injs I recommend what I am using or a longer pin. 1 inch is a great depth for oil shots... minimal scar tissue but deep into the muscle.

Last edited:
As I've often posted over the years, the longer the better... and that's no bad joke... :eek::p

1/2 long needles are a bit too short IMO, unless for chest or triceps... I wouldn't go with anything shorter than 5/8, 1" in most cases, even 1"1/4 or 1"1/2.

Anyways, www.sterilesyringes.com has whatever you need... just buy a few boxes of each (they're so cheap) and see for yourself. :)

you can use slin pins for your injs as long as you back load them
Fuck that. Do you enjoy extra hassle?

Go to www.sterilesyringes.com Buy 3ml syringes, 21g needles and 30g needles. Use the 21g to withdraw, take them off and attach the 30g to inject.

Go to www.sterilesyringes.com Buy 3ml syringes, 21g needles and 30g needles. Use the 21g to withdraw, take them off and attach the 30g to inject.

30g is perfect...I always used 25g.

Backloading is a pain in the ass and you always end up losing some when pressing the plunger back in...I'm too lazy to get the shots in as it is, don't want to spend added time loading 4+ pins every day!

No I completely agree. The guy asked about insulin pins so that is what would be needed if he only had them. Guys in the past have told me they tried to just use slin pins and you obviously can't due to the oil and thick stopper on the top of the bottle. Turns out he has all the pins needed (pm'ed me) so that will be better for him. I hate backloading slin pins for a few reasons the main being time and if you want to use as close to 1ml you usually lose some oil. Plus the obvious fact you can only fit just under 1ml makes them a terrible choice.

I have 21G pins I upload within secs and 26-27G pins to inject. I can do 4 bi-cep shots in approx 4 mins and I inject the oil slowly. I actually do use the BD ones from sterilesyringes.

As I've often posted over the years, the longer the better... and that's no bad joke... :eek::p

1/2 long needles are a bit too short IMO, unless for chest or triceps... I wouldn't go with anything shorter than 5/8, 1" in most cases, even 1"1/4 or 1"1/2.

Anyways, www.sterilesyringes.com has whatever you need... just buy a few boxes of each (they're so cheap) and see for yourself. :)

my arms are 21ish given the day , agreed 1/2 is too short.

I use a 1" 25g pin for biceps and that seems to work pretty well for me. I've used 1/2" 27g pins as well but I honestly felt like I got more soreness using the shorter pins. I would guess my arms are around 18" for reference.

I used 1" 30g for biceps and triceps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner