over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol question

nvr2big

Newbies
i was planning on getting some of this stuff for my next show.the is next july so if i wanted to add some extra size to my arms and calves when would i have to start and how many bottles do you think i would use

When is the show?

its not until july 19/2003..i just want to be prepared for what i need to do

big A im curious about this as well. i visited the sponsers website and i read about their products. i would be interested in the synthelator, for my contest day, yet i was a little concerned about synthol use. is it permanant or does the (swelling) from the oil subside. i was thinking of only only using them for calves. it it wise to even be thinking of such a supplement? thanks

nvr2big said:
its not until july 19/2003..i just want to be prepared for what i need to do

If you orderit today by express you should have it on Monday. So, that lives you 5 weeks out from your show, which is perfect. 4 weeks to use the Syntherol properly and in enough time to stop one week (5 days) out to lose any inflamation that you might have experienced.

If you want all out gains, do 1ml per muscle for 10 days, 2ml per muscle for 10 days, 3ml per muscle for 10 days. When I say per muscle, it means per head of a muscle. Since biceps have 2 heads, then the above amount in each head every day. I wouldn't use it in the horsehoe fo the tricep unless you really need it, just use the rear and middle heads.
So, for arms you would need 480ml.

For calves, do the same regime for inner and outer head of the gastro. Do the shots on the outer rim of the heads, so you keep to the natural look of the calf. Calves are a flat muscle, so that is the place to inject. If you inject in the belly of the muscle the calf will start looking round which is a fake look.
For calves you would need 240ml.
So for both arms and calves you need 720ml, so 8 bottles. Don't worry about the extra ml left over as you will use that up at 2 or 3ml per muscle, once a week after your show until you run out.

You should, especially in the calf shots, to divide the injections in multuple daily injections per muscle. For example if that day you are doing 3ml per muscle in the bis, do two 1 1/2ml injections in that head.
For calves, divided it in 3 x 1ml shots on the outer rim of the calf head.

Of course, massage the hell out of the muscle after each shot. You should never have any lumps. If you are developing lumps, you are not massaging enough so get into it!

balplayer said:
big A im curious about this as well. i visited the sponsers website and i read about their products. i would be interested in the synthelator, for my contest day, yet i was a little concerned about synthol use. is it permanant or does the (swelling) from the oil subside. i was thinking of only only using them for calves. it it wise to even be thinking of such a supplement? thanks

The theory behing it is that it stretches the fascia so over time as the oil dissipates, the 'space' is replaced with muscle tissue especially if you are on a bulk cycle at the time so you can maximise muscle growth. But for that to happen properly, you would have to use it for 1 month as above and then stay on maintanance dose for at least another 2months.
This is the reason why when they do x-rays on the guys that have 25" like Manfred Hoerbel(sp) there is no oil there. But don't think that you can have 25" arms that look normal unless you are ver 300lbs as well. If you keep it real, it will look good. That means don't go over board.

Anyone who hasn't checked out Manfred need to do so. His web site is **broken link removed**

xcelbeyond

i cant get the link to work but ive seen manfred on strongman comps. he a madman for sure

thanks for the info BIG A.i'll start as soon as i get it...my arms are 17.5 so hopefully i can add a few.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131